Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-15-2008, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I think the flukiest part was when he beat the Bucs.
That wasn't a fluke at all.

First round exit, typical of a Gruden coached team.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
That wasn't a fluke at all.

First round exit, typical of a Gruden coached team.
Except for of course the year he won the Super Bowl.
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Except for of course the year he won the Super Bowl.
Riding a Dungy built defense with 4 hall of famers (at least 3, Lynch probably not. Barber, no) and playing an offense (in the SB) he built himself.

Don't get into a pissing match with me about Jon Gruden.

Last edited by Bruce Banner : 10-15-2008 at 07:26 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:39 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bruce Gradkowski > both

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7715

proof!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Last edited by bored of education : 10-15-2008 at 07:42 PM.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Riding a Dungy built defense with 4 hall of famers (at least 3, Lynch probably not. Barber, no) and playing an offense (in the SB) he built himself.

Don't get into a pissing match with me about Jon Gruden.
Haha I wasn't trying too. Just pointing out the fact that regardless of who built the team up he did manage not to F it all up that year.
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:50 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one in their right mind thinks Couch is better than Manning. With that said, Eli isn't as good as Giants fans think he is. I truly believe that if David Tyree doesn't make that catch, Eli doesn't get half the hype he is getting now. I give him all the credit for playing incredibly in the playoffs last year against Tampa, Dallas, and New England. However, he hasn't done very much outside those three games to warrant the hype or contract he's getting.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:16 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
No one in their right mind thinks Couch is better than Manning. With that said, Eli isn't as good as Giants fans think he is. I truly believe that if David Tyree doesn't make that catch, Eli doesn't get half the hype he is getting now. I give him all the credit for playing incredibly in the playoffs last year against Tampa, Dallas, and New England. However, he hasn't done very much outside those three games to warrant the hype or contract he's getting.
You said it better than when I tried.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:24 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Well said. I would differ a little though in one respect: if you compare the first 3 seasons of each QB's career, and adjust for Eli's far superior cast, I think the two are fairly comparable, with Eli getting the slight nod for his higher ceiling and occasional transcendent performance. It wasn't until the last several games of 2007, and into the playoffs (and continuing into this year) that Eli ever showed definitively that he was much better than Couch. He simply won more games with a far better supporting cast. Six of one, half a dozen of the other to me.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:30 PM    (permalink
johnstonolb
Rookie

johnstonolb is a cocksman.johnstonolb is a cocksman.johnstonolb is a cocksman.johnstonolb is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
Does anyone think Couch is better than Manning?
No, Couch has/had a lousy arm. Manning is much better. This does not pass the eyeball test IMHO.
johnstonolb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

http://www.fannation.com/si_blogs/fo...rd/posts/14622
Old 10-16-2008, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As far as that David Tyree catch goes, it was a fluke, but the most impressive part was Eli escaping the multiple defenders and THEN throwing the ball.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:35 AM    (permalink
MarioPalmer
Veteran

MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer

Quote:
God FanNation has gone down the tubes. I hate the new format, thats why I left, it used to be run by the fan for the fan, now it's a corporate haven with SI writers posing as real deal sports fans. Totally ridiculous. It used to have an excellent reputation now it's a sold out site that turned it's back on their top bloggers and turned it into a pathetic cash cow for Sports Illustrated. What an absolute fruad of a "fan" site.
MarioPalmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:36 AM    (permalink
MarioPalmer
Veteran

MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
As far as that David Tyree catch goes, it was a fluke, but the most impressive part was Eli escaping the multiple defenders and THEN throwing the ball.
You gotta admit, during his playoff run he played with great poise, leadership and confidence. I won't call him top 5, but top 10 absolutely, and at the end of the day, thats what should get from a #1 overall pick.
MarioPalmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:50 AM    (permalink
USCowboysHC

Eli Manning is an alright QB, nothing more nothing less. Couch was a bust, end of story.
Old 10-16-2008, 01:09 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioPalmer View Post
You gotta admit, during his playoff run he played with great poise, leadership and confidence. I won't call him top 5, but top 10 absolutely, and at the end of the day, thats what should get from a #1 overall pick.
I agree, I think he's taking a bad rap, up until this past game, Eli has looked like an entirely different quarterback over his last 14 or so games, he really took the next step IMO.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:00 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll stay out of this one, mainly bc i don't have the patience to refute everything said in here.

What I do have an issue with is the ridiculous notion that Eli had a great supporting cast all his career here with the Giants.

When he came into the league we had one of the worst olines in the league, his first year we didn't have Plax, and our skill position players have been overrated for quite awhile now.

Toomer is no different from an Isaac Bruce, the only reason why he looks as good as he is, is bc of Eli Manning. He makes that entire WR core look better than it really is.

Plax is our only playmaker, before Steve Smith we had no credible 3rd WR that was worth even discussing. Shockey was great, but rarely used in our scheme.

So while I won't say he had a terrible cast, he certainly did not have a great cast either. Not his entire stay here. Our cast has improved since last year, when we had Smith, and now Hixon this year with our depth behind them.

Also our oline has flourished over the years as an elite unit. But make no mistake, it was not that way the entire time. This was a process that took a solid 3 to 4 years to get to. The offense you see now is NOT the same offense we had 4 years ago. Not by a long shot.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:09 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I'll stay out of this one, mainly bc i don't have the patience to refute everything said in here.

What I do have an issue with is the ridiculous notion that Eli had a great supporting cast all his career here with the Giants.

When he came into the league we had one of the worst olines in the league, his first year we didn't have Plax, and our skill position players have been overrated for quite awhile now.

Toomer is no different from an Isaac Bruce, the only reason why he looks as good as he is, is bc of Eli Manning. He makes that entire WR core look better than it really is.

Plax is our only playmaker, before Steve Smith we had no credible 3rd WR that was worth even discussing. Shockey was great, but rarely used in our scheme.

So while I won't say he had a terrible cast, he certainly did not have a great cast either. Not his entire stay here. Our cast has improved since last year, when we had Smith, and now Hixon this year with our depth behind them.

Also our oline has flourished over the years as an elite unit. But make no mistake, it was not that way the entire time. This was a process that took a solid 3 to 4 years to get to. The offense you see now is NOT the same offense we had 4 years ago. Not by a long shot.

Yup I still remember the 4-12 season where our offensive line was a huge JOKE! That's why everyone was saying draft a franchise QB or Gallery. I, for one wanted Taylor. But I agree our offensive line sucked! Credit Jerry Reese for coming into the system and getting promoted at the right time.

Coughlin, Reese, and Accorsi>>>> Fassel, Sutherland, Accorsi

And because Reese came up in the system he and the scouts got Accorsi to fix the team up quickly. But this cast we had now was built on the fly AFTER we drafted Eli. Snee was the only guy in Eli's draft, but we didn't know he would be this good. It's not like we set the table, and drafted Eli. Eli was supposed to sit for a year or 2, but due to Warner sucking for us, especially later on when he started, we had to put Eli in.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:12 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
Yup I still remember the 4-12 season where our offensive line was a huge JOKE! That's why everyone was saying draft a franchise QB or Gallery. I, for one wanted Taylor. But I agree our offensive line sucked! Credit Jerry Reese for coming into the system and getting promoted at the right time.

Coughlin, Reese, and Accorsi>>>> Fassel, Sutherland, Accorsi

And because Reese came up in the system he and the scouts got Accorsi to fix the team up quickly. But this cast we had now was built on the fly AFTER we drafted Eli. Snee was the only guy in Eli's draft, but we didn't know he would be this good. It's not like we set the table, and drafted Eli. Eli was supposed to sit for a year or 2, but due to Warner sucking for us, especially later on when he started, we had to put Eli in.
Even now, our oline's pass protection ability is overrated. Its a dominant run blocking unit, i think its the best run blocking unit in the entire league, but as far as pass protection goes, its not as good as the media makes it out to be.

Eli's pocket presence and pass protection adjustments make it look better than it really is as far as pass protection goes.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:23 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Even now, our oline's pass protection ability is overrated. Its a dominant run blocking unit, i think its the best run blocking unit in the entire league, but as far as pass protection goes, its not as good as the media makes it out to be.

Eli's pocket presence and pass protection adjustments make it look better than it really is as far as pass protection goes.
Well David D still gets pushed back into Eli alot of the times. You can see the left side start collapsing into Eli. Eli needs all his 6'4 frame to make some of his throws. Again people don't see those throws unforuntetly. The run blocking is good, but I think the way we draw up the plays is what makes us so effective. Some of our plays are drawn up amazingly well!

But in general we drafted Eli, had to play him early in his career, had a piss poor OC, who got fired, and build this offensive unit on the fly! That's pretty tough to do, and yet thanks to Coughlin and Reese we managed to get the right talent. Give Accorsi some credit too as well.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:31 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Well David D still gets pushed back into Eli alot of the times. You can see the left side start collapsing into Eli. Eli needs all his 6'4 frame to make some of his throws. Again people don't see those throws unforuntetly. The run blocking is good, but I think the way we draw up the plays is what makes us so effective. Some of our plays are drawn up amazingly well!

But in general we drafted Eli, had to play him early in his career, had a piss poor OC, who got fired, and build this offensive unit on the fly! That's pretty tough to do, and yet thanks to Coughlin and Reese we managed to get the right talent. Give Accorsi some credit too as well.
I actually love Diehl. I think he's a PB caliber LT. The issue our oline has is speed rushers off the edge. Theyre a big strong run blocking unit, but will have trouble sealing the outside against speed at times.

Thats also why CB and Safety blitzes are so effective against our offense. Cleveland really did an excellent job game planning that game. They showed the league the blueprint on beating us.

Both offensively and defensively.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:43 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioPalmer View Post
He was, but from everything i've seen (4 of the 6 games), he's not who he was in the playoffs (which i also saw all of)...

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:58 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
I actually love Diehl. I think he's a PB caliber LT. The issue our oline has is speed rushers off the edge. Theyre a big strong run blocking unit, but will have trouble sealing the outside against speed at times.

Thats also why CB and Safety blitzes are so effective against our offense. Cleveland really did an excellent job game planning that game. They showed the league the blueprint on beating us.

Both offensively and defensively.
Well they had 2 weeks to create the gameplan, but I disagree, I think the 2nd half of the Redskins opener, and Bengals game were games that I would guess the Browns looked at alot. Now teams have 3 films to break down to go about beating us.

Speed rushers are a problem but big DEs like Thomas played in the superbowl dominated David D. Watch that game over, and see almost every snap he would bull rush and push DD into Eli. He needs to stop giving up ground, if he feels like he can't stay strong, then roll through his crotch and cut the DE.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:24 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In my book, stepping up your game in the playoffs is a POSITIVE.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:27 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Well they had 2 weeks to create the gameplan, but I disagree, I think the 2nd half of the Redskins opener, and Bengals game were games that I would guess the Browns looked at alot. Now teams have 3 films to break down to go about beating us.

Speed rushers are a problem but big DEs like Thomas played in the superbowl dominated David D. Watch that game over, and see almost every snap he would bull rush and push DD into Eli. He needs to stop giving up ground, if he feels like he can't stay strong, then roll through his crotch and cut the DE.
He almost always does a great job against power rushers. The SB wasn't one of his finer moments, and is actually the first time I saw him dominated by a power rusher.

More importantly, the Browns took principles of those games you mentioned, but also shown a blue print on taking on our offense.

On both sides of the ball, the strategy was great. Cleveland is the first time to put it all together against us.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:30 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
He almost always does a great job against power rushers. The SB wasn't one of his finer moments, and is actually the first time I saw him dominated by a power rusher.

More importantly, the Browns took principles of those games you mentioned, but also shown a blue print on taking on our offense.

On both sides of the ball, the strategy was great. Cleveland is the first time to put it all together against us.
Cleveland has quality defensive coaches. I remember posting an article from the gameplan on how WE beat the pats, and the coaching staff used the way the Browns played against the Pats, and from there we had other tapes as well. So it's not suprise that they could do this with 2 weeks to prepare.