Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 10-19-2008, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

That mother ****** looks crazy.

and good win guys. I love to see the Colts lose.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:05 PM    (permalink
rumfinator
Rookie

rumfinator hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Always, especially when your team is winning
Simms is dumb IMO. He wanted to know why the Packers defense was not as dominating this year as they should be......errr...how about our injuries.
rumfinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:34 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great win today guys. No offense, it just makes me happy that we won in Lambeau and the Colts couldn't. Even though you guys played balls out today. Again great game.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:45 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice performance today and a good way to head into the bye week on a high note

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:58 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wayne 2 catches, Harrison 2 catches... One had 11 yards the other 24 yards. Our D played great and our team really showed alot more emotion then Ive seen.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 08:10 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank the refs for this win Guys. Apparently the won it for the Packers.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 08:12 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
Wayne 2 catches, Harrison 2 catches... One had 11 yards the other 24 yards. Our D played great and our team really showed alot more emotion then Ive seen.
Yeah, I cant even express how thrilled I've been with our secondary the last couple games. Collins is finally starting to improve and Tramon and Blackmon have looked pretty good. Dont think either one of them is a future stud or anything, but they're definitely nice CBs to have in the future.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Favre4ever
Rookie

Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
Yeah, I cant even express how thrilled I've been with our secondary the last couple games. Collins is finally starting to improve and Tramon and Blackmon have looked pretty good. Dont think either one of them is a future stud or anything, but they're definitely nice CBs to have in the future.
Tramon is starting to look like a stud and hes learning from one of the best in the business.
Favre4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 08:24 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
Tramon Williams is in our future. I wouldn't have said it before the season, but I feel confident that we have a long term answer for one of our corner spots in Williams. Initially I thought that Harris getting hurt was the end for us, but now I don't even look at Williams as a weakspot. He has definitely proved himself, especially after holding down the Colts.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Goatboy1717
Rookie

Goatboy1717 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Packers played great today. Fantastic way to head into the bye week. Grant looked good today. Kept Manning on the sideline and our defense played phenomenal when he was in. Secondary was lights out.

Goal Line Blitz
Good football RPG for the off days.
Goatboy1717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:44 PM    (permalink
rumfinator
Rookie

rumfinator hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Tramon Williams is in our future. I wouldn't have said it before the season, but I feel confident that we have a long term answer for one of our corner spots in Williams. Initially I thought that Harris getting hurt was the end for us, but now I don't even look at Williams as a weakspot. He has definitely proved himself, especially after holding down the Colts.
Compared to Tramon...I look at Al Harris as our weakspot.
rumfinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:13 PM    (permalink
NickCollins36
Rookie

NickCollins36 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

how bout ma boi!
NICK COLLIN BETHUNE COOKMAN!!

sig by diehardvikingsfan

IN TED WE TRUST
NickCollins36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:34 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats Packers fans, you've stopped Peyton Manning, but can you stop...

The man....

The myth.....

The legend.....

The NECKBEARD!!!

*cue ominous sounding music*

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:37 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still 4 weeks away. Late season matchups can be nice, but I wish we didn't have to wait until week 11 for the first Packers-Bears game.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:20 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

absolutely huge win. going into the bye with this kind of win is promising. I thank ryan grant for what he did today, hope he continues it and props to our secondary again. aaron rodgers doesnt make mistakes we win and hes pretty good at not making mistakes.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:07 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our running game still sucks. Grant's YPC vs Indy was 3.38, that is unacceptable. His YPC for the year is 3.4. Everyone's healthy, Grant shouldn't be rusty, the passing game is keeping 8 out of the box. I don't know what we have to do to get him going.

Some problems I've noticed:
Negative runs. I see way too many 4 or 5 yard losses plenty of 0, -1 yard gains.
Motivation. Sometimes Grant looks like he takes plays off. Especially when he gets the rock two plays in a row. I've seen it happen a ton of times this year where a defender gets a push and even though he has a blocker in front of him Grant just plods into his blocker or the guy he's blocking and falls down for no gain.
Reads. He misses a lot of holes and runs into defenders for no reason.

He's getting more carries which is a good thing. It keeps the passing game open. But we are relying on Rodgers to convert 3 and 7s way to much. We have such little faith in him on short yardage that we'd rather have our injured QB dive into a body mass for a yard than give it to our "power" back.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:11 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great win yesterday Pack. Your secondary was lights out, most impressive.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:15 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

secondary deserves all the credit in the world. we didn't get a lot of pressure on manning, but he still had no where to throw. in the end, he was just trying to force it. and, my god does he complain to the refs a lot. hate that clown. glad he'll never win at Lambeau.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:19 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Congrats Packers fans, you've stopped Peyton Manning, but can you stop...

The man....

The myth.....

The legend.....

The NECKBEARD!!!

*cue ominous sounding music*
Shaking in my boots. Woodson is goof for a pick or two off him. Forte is the one who worries me, since they can't stop the run well. Perhaps Harrell, can lend a fat banana hand.

I can't wait for this game at Lambeau. My ticket better have been worth the 300 bucks I paid for it.

I wish I could throw the rock so I could touch some boobs like that on a regular basis.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Last edited by TitleTown088 : 10-20-2008 at 02:21 PM.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:29 PM    (permalink
RagingColt
Rookie

RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats on the win. The Pack whipped us bad in about every way possible. No excuses here.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:31 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
on manning, but he still had no where to throw. in the end, he was just trying to force it. and, my god does he complain to the refs a lot. hate that clown. glad he'll never win at Lambeau.
I wonder why most packer fans seem to dislike manning? Is it the long sleeves?

they get smoked.

Old 10-20-2008, 03:33 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah you guys gave the NFC a big name!

I didn't like the refs, but it didn't matter because we wern't going to win...

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:38 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I wonder why most packer fans seem to dislike manning? Is it the long sleeves?
yeah, my hatred of peyton manning exists for several reasons.

1-He be whiney. seriously. ****. not every incompletion you throw is somebody else's fault.

2-hate playing against him in Madden. takes most of the play clock to run a play because he always audibles. SERIOUSLY, GENIUS. I RUN THE SAME DEFENSE EVERY PLAY. DON'T ACT SO SHOCKED.

3-threat to break Favre's record when it's all said and done.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:19 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Yeah you guys gave the NFC a big name!

I didn't like the refs, but it didn't matter because we wern't going to win...
Yeah if I was calling it a lot of calls against the Colts wouldn't have been called. It went both ways, to some degree, but definitely more our way. The refs would have had to been flat out incompetent and biased to cause a 3 TD swing.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:54 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Nice performance today and a good way to head into the bye week on a high note
I agree, I think that our game on Sunday was the best that we've played all year. I hope we can build off of that game and improve on the things that we did wrong. I can't wait till our next game!