It is almost time for March Madness my friend, and I am stepping it up this year. I am calling anyone and everyone who remotely enjoys March Madness or College Basketball to join, and oh yes, I have incentives.
: The winner will receive a $5 gift card
for place of their choosing I can get to. If you are from US or Canada, I will mail it to you. If not, we'll work something out electronically (Damn Aussies). And if you are a Michigan fan and you win, you'll get a bonus prize.
WHAT IT IS: Essentially, it is a normal March Madness Bracket. When the field of 65 teams are picked, you must pick every game to the end. Points increase as levels increase:
First Round 1 point (32 total points possible)
Second Round 2 points (32 total points possible)
Third Round 4 points (32 total points possible)
Fourth Round 8 points (32 total points possible)
Semifinals 16 points (32 total points possible)
Finals 32 points (32 total points possible)
RULES: There is one rule and one MAJOR rule only. YOUR BRACKET NAME MUST BE THE SAME AS YOUR NFLDC USERNAME
I apologize if you are in another bracket at Yaho, but you'll have to copy your bracket over again. If you don't do this, you can't get a prize. Likewise, I'd appreciate if you think I may not know you or who you are, reply here. I'd like to know who we are dealing with.
TO SIGN UP:
1. Go to http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com
2. Click the Third Box "JOIN A GROUP" Click on Join
3. Sign into Yahoo if need be
4. Click JOIN PRIVATE
5. Type in GROUP ID: 20616 PASSWORD: nfldc
6. Fill out the options, make your bracket name your NFLDC UserName.
7. You are good to go. You'll need to fill it out when we hit the draft. Please please please list your e-mail if possible and I will send out an e-mail reminder to fill it out after the field comes out.
PM me, reply with, or e-mail me any questions!