Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 03-02-2007, 04:02 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Edwin Mulitalo

Baltimore Sun said he could be released if he doesnt take a paycut and a backup role to Jason Brown. If we release Edwin I would look for JO to retire shortly after that.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:03 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh our line is looking pretty bad if JO retires it's over.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Bohleive
Veteran

Bohleive hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Ugh our line is looking pretty bad if JO retires it's over.
Come now, did you really want Mulitalo starting again. It's obvious that Brown is better at this point and Brown still has a pretty high ceiling. If JO retires Terry will be fine. The sky is still firmly attached to the sun, or however that works.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed Boh, Im actually not worried if JO retires because I believe Terry is gonna be special!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 03-02-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.

Well as I agree that JO is a mainstay and I agree that Terry will be good but I wouldnt want to see JO retire yet.. I think we can get another 2 seasons from him so we can solidify both tackles and give Terry a little more seasoning.. Mule is a great guy...but is declining. Would love to see him back in a supporting role as he is damaged goods. Would love to see us draft another tackle and a guard this year in the draft. My choices would be Manuel Ramirez or Justin Blalock for OG and Joe Staley or Tony Ugoh at OT. We just had one of the Best seasons as a Offensive Line only 17 sacks allowed for the whole season. I would love to see us replace Pashos and let Vincent go and plug in a new guard. Continue to groom Chester I think we have some serious road graders up front lets get them some help and keep JO around a little longer !
ChefMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 09:59 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think OT needs to be a major priority for us in this draft. Im thinking Tony Ugoh round 1 might be the smartest move.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

I might not go 1st rd... I don't think he is worth that but maybe late 2nd I think if we are going to spend on a 1st rd I think we need to go OG or LB or even RB depending on who falls or go with good old Best Player Available.....
Old 03-02-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As of right now it looks like this if JO and Ed leave:

T: Adam Terry
G: Vincent, Brown, Chester
C: Flynn

Thats not going to win us ball games....

I'm still preaching having faith but the front office needs to at least make a statement to reassure the fans........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
As of right now it looks like this if JO and Ed leave:

T: Adam Terry
G: Vincent, Brown, Chester
C: Flynn

Thats not going to win us ball games....
We are, without a doubt, going to draft one or two o-linemen

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 11:42 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I think OT needs to be a major priority for us in this draft. Im thinking Tony Ugoh round 1 might be the smartest move.

No EWE!!! If we go OT in rd 1 it better be Staley!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 03-02-2007, 11:45 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think our line has the potential to be great in a couple years. With the trio of Terry, Brown and Chester I'm very optimistic for the future.
Old 03-03-2007, 12:31 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think it would be a huge loss to have JO retire. he is still playing at a high level and brings vet experience.

playing next to mule is a real enticement to JO. he was very unhappy with some things happenin last year
niel89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 03:01 AM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

JO is a complete creature of habit... thats why he wants to have Mule back... but once he goes through TC with him playing along side him he will be fine... but we still need to draft another OG and OT this year...