Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Diego Chargers Team Forum

San Diego Chargers Team Forum Discuss the Bolts

Old 10-23-2008, 08:40 AM    (permalink
bergo23
Rookie

bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.
Default Duke Robinson

I see Scott still has us getting Duke Robinson, he mentions Duke might be able to play RT. I have hard they are considering moving Clary inside to Guard once Goff leaves, do you think Duke could be the stud RT we need to compliment big Mack?!

This would be an awesome pick, and help our struggling running game, damn turf toe!!!! I sure hope AJ finds a way to keep Sproles.......we need that guy as LT insurance.
bergo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:18 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont mind the pick but i think we address a NT or a ILB 1st

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:43 PM    (permalink
UncleHulka
Rookie

UncleHulka could make a wolverine purr.UncleHulka could make a wolverine purr.UncleHulka could make a wolverine purr.UncleHulka could make a wolverine purr.UncleHulka could make a wolverine purr.UncleHulka could make a wolverine purr.UncleHulka could make a wolverine purr.UncleHulka could make a wolverine purr.

I think they need to draft a new head coach and defensive coordinator before making any more personnel decisions. Is this team really as weak at OL, DL, S, and ILB as it appears? Or is there a problem with the overall intensity that shows up mostly in the trenches? OL and DL were a strength under Schotty. And with a more aggressive defensive philosophy would the defense suddenly tighten up? Whenever Cottrell starts feeling the heat from fans and media he blitzes more. Lo and behold, in those games the Chargers tend to dominate again. Which is no great surprise, because that's what the guys on this defense were drafted for. Unfortunately, as soon as he feels secure, he reverts to the old bend but don't break uber soft zone crap that just doesn't work with these players unless they're getting a lot of turnovers. Hell, it probably wouldn't work with any players. The Jets fans hated him for the same reasons we do - poor tackling, no pressure, DBs giving the WRs 10 yards off the line, etc...

Last edited by UncleHulka : 10-25-2008 at 04:50 PM.
UncleHulka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:46 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hate ted cottrell so much, he doesnt realize that blitz work. I was most pissed off when we were in out goalline defense i forgot again who and we send a 2 man blitz and everyone else play zone. I was like WTF cottrell, i just hate him. Our zones dont work unless we send some type of blitz to get pressure.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote