Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-28-2008, 10:36 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 8 Thoughts

-I was curious to see that Titans defense firsthand. I must say, i was very impressed with the coverage of that defense. They rarely blitz, a run a ton of zone, theyre almost a pseudo Cover 2 team, but the coverage windows are tight which is impressive for a defense built with big strong guys, and their rush is impressive even without KVB. That defense is built around Haynesworth, he means everything to them. If youre gonna score on that defense, youre gonna have to throw into some tight windows. Its not a defense that beats you with scheme, they just have great players. Theyre physical and savy, they know how to play zone and be physical in their zone coverage, redirecting routes and playing smart.

-For all the Shawn Merriman naysayers: Remember how Merriman was the product of the scheme? How he benefits from a killer group of guys around him? How Tucker will slide right in, how Shaun Phillips helps him out so much on the other side and he isn't the focal point of the offense's protection schemes and benefits from it?

The Chargers are ranked 28th in total defense, DEAD LAST (32) in pass defense without him. Ive always said that the players around Merriman benefit from him, not the other way around. And the results speak for themselves. Wheres Phillips this year? Castillo? Where are all these guys that made Merriman better? It seems to me theyve taken a huge dive in production without Merriman. Those were the guys that benefited from Merriman. Without him, theyre not half the players they superficially look like with him. I said Shawne Merriman is the most impactful pass rusher in the league, and many disagreed with me, and rightfully so, but look at that defense without him, and how different it is and tell me Im wrong now.

-Im honestly not impressed with the Redskins. I know they have a great record, and beat some good teams, but i just don't see it. The Eagles and Cowboys still scare me as a Giant fan more than the Skins do. They just don't look impressive to me. I think some close games recently is the reason why. Perhaps teams are getting some film on Zorn and his DC and slowing them down? I really have no valid reason for being a doubter right now, but Im just not sold on them.

-The Colts are in trouble. Theyre not going to make the playoffs this year. Its going to be really weird not seeing Peyton in the playoffs. And Marvin Harrison is washed up.

-Whats the deal with Joey Porter? He's playing his best football in years. I thought he was all but washed up but he's having a hell of a year. Sparano is doing a great job with that team as well.

-Not only is Aaron Rodgers better than Brett Favre this year, but so is Chad Pennington. Yup...Chad Pennington. Favre is playing terrible, and is so overrated this year its not even funny. Throw 3 picks. Oh thats just Brett being Brett. ********. That might slide in GB, but NY fans will not be ok with that. Jets fans shouldve booed him even more than they did. He's been terrible.

And so has the coaching. Mangini has been awful this year. He has plenty of talent on that team, but its not living up to expectations. A lot of it is to appease to Favre and let him wing it all day. The offensive game plans are terrible.

Oh and I guess Vernon Gholston was serious when he said that he plans on helping the Jets win games next year. Bc he hasn't done **** this year.

-I don't get why ppl want to kill the Titans bc they have Kerry Collins at qb. Why? What makes you think Collins can't take this team to the SB? He's done it once before, went to the NFC Championship game once b4 too. Collins is a winner in a game managing role. He can take this team to the SB. He's not as bad as ppl think he is. He can ride the bus. And he can make clutch throws. Collins is a winner.

-The Pittsburgh Steelers have the best front 7 in football. Probably the best defense, i give them the slight edge over Tennessee. Theyre my preliminary favorite to go to the SB out of the AFC. Although Tennessee is really close in my personal rankings. Id LOVE to see those 2 teams go at it.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:40 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Farve's wife is making it worse by blogging on her family blog saying that NY fans are being hard on Brett.. Welcome to NY hun! The media is going to on their knees like they were in GB for you.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:42 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
Farve's wife is making it worse by blogging on her family blog saying that NY fans are being hard on Brett.. Welcome to NY hun! The media is going to on their knees like they were in GB for you.
his wife needs to **** and realize shes not a queen like she was in GB. no one here cares what she thinks.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:55 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tennessee matches up great with the Steelers. Pittsburgh is gonna continue to have trouble with teams who have great front sevens due to their offensive line concerns and the fact that Roethlisberger is prone to taking sacks a lot anyhow. I think Tennessee is definitely the odds on favorite to go the the super bowl for the AFC right now.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:01 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
his wife needs to **** and realize shes not a queen like she was in GB. no one here cares what she thinks.
Yeah, I agree, but imagine being the King and Queen of GB and thinking you can do that in NY and the NY media stop being the NY media just for her. A-Rod is a first ballot hall of famer, and some can argue one of the best players EVER to play, and he gets ripped, booed, and chased around town with no privacy. If Brett and his wife think they can get GB treatment here they are mistaken. Blogging about it perhaps isn't the smartest thing either.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:03 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Tennessee matches up great with the Steelers. Pittsburgh is gonna continue to have trouble with teams who have great front sevens due to their offensive line concerns and the fact that Roethlisberger is prone to taking sacks a lot anyhow. I think Tennessee is definitely the odds on favorite to go the the super bowl for the AFC right now.
Yeah I like their chances but then again anything can happen. What teams do now can change in bright spotlight of the playoffs. Plus if a team gets hot anything can happen then at that point. Plus with Kerry Collins anything can happen. Probably of the streakest QBs I ever seen. And for the record I hated the guy when he was with us.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
-The Colts are in trouble. Theyre not going to make the playoffs this year. Its going to be really weird not seeing Peyton in the playoffs. And Marvin Harrison is washed up.
I still like their chances of making a run to get a wild card spot, however it doesn't surprise me if others would write them off already.

Colts' next four games are critical: vs NE (SNF), @ PIT, vs HOU, and @ SD (SNF). Tough sledding, but if the offense can keep improving and the defensive line can get to the quarterback, they have a chance to win every game. They can afford to lose one and maybe even two of those games, although obviously the margin for error afterwards becomes thinner.

I thought the Colts played the Titans well last night, so I came away not so negative. The Titans' OL usually does keep the Colts' DL from contact on the QB, but not every OL on that schedule can say the same. Nor boast the same pass defense.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:38 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
to be fair to the Steelers, they match up well too. They have just as good of a defense, better pass rush, just as good at stopping the run, and theyre going against the inferior qb. it would be one hell of a game to see. i can see it going either way.

Quote:
Yeah I like their chances but then again anything can happen. What teams do now can change in bright spotlight of the playoffs. Plus if a team gets hot anything can happen then at that point. Plus with Kerry Collins anything can happen. Probably of the streakest QBs I ever seen. And for the record I hated the guy when he was with us.
funny thing about Collins: during the Eli draft, i was heavily opposed to drafting a qb. i loved Collins and wanted Robert Gallery. Boy was I wrong.

I still like the guy though. I think he gets a bad wrap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
I still like their chances of making a run to get a wild card spot, however it doesn't surprise me if others would write them off already.

Colts' next four games are critical: vs NE (SNF), @ PIT, vs HOU, and @ SD (SNF). Tough sledding, but if the offense can keep improving and the defensive line can get to the quarterback, they have a chance to win every game. They can afford to lose one and maybe even two of those games, although obviously the margin for error afterwards becomes thinner.

I thought the Colts played the Titans well last night, so I came away not so negative. The Titans' OL usually does keep the Colts' DL from contact on the QB, but not every OL on that schedule can say the same. Nor boast the same pass defense.
Its going to be tough. The Colts are just too skinny in the trenches for my liking. They made up for it in year's past with dominant skill position play, but they don't have that anymore.

I do agree that they did play them well though. And Indy was outcoached badly.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:13 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's tough for me to peg the Steelers in the Super Bowl as of right now but which other team other than Tennessee could you put there? Buffalo? I think it's possible but they need to step it up a notch. Denver? Not with that rush defense. I could continue...

Getting back to my point about the Steelers, though. Injuries are what's going to keep Blitzburgh out of the Super Bowl. That and that fact that the offensive line can't pass block enough to keep Big Ben from playing on his back. Roethlisberger is almost being hit, hurried, and harasses as much as David Carr was and it's been shown effective that if you can get pressure on Big Ben then you can stop the Steelers offense.

I did call it this year about Mewelde Moore being a pivotal piece in that offense. I've always liked him as a player (possibly due to him being a local product) but I've seen untapped potential in him and he's showing what he can do now that he's the #1 back for Pittsburgh.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:17 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
to be fair to the Steelers, they match up well too. They have just as good of a defense, better pass rush, just as good at stopping the run, and theyre going against the inferior qb. it would be one hell of a game to see. i can see it going either way.
They play each other week 16. I just hope the Titans haven't shored up the #1 seed by then and are actually playing some football still.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:18 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
It's tough for me to peg the Steelers in the Super Bowl as of right now but which other team other than Tennessee could you put there? Buffalo? I think it's possible but they need to step it up a notch. Denver? Not with that rush defense. I could continue...

Getting back to my point about the Steelers, though. Injuries are what's going to keep Blitzburgh out of the Super Bowl. That and that fact that the offensive line can't pass block enough to keep Big Ben from playing on his back. Roethlisberger is almost being hit, hurried, and harasses as much as David Carr was and it's been shown effective that if you can get pressure on Big Ben then you can stop the Steelers offense.

I did call it this year about Mewelde Moore being a pivotal piece in that offense. I've always liked him as a player (possibly due to him being a local product) but I've seen untapped potential in him and he's showing what he can do now that he's the #1 back for Pittsburgh.
That oline gets a bad wrap bc of Ben. They are great at run blocking, and theyre decent in pass protection as well. Ben does a terrible job holding the ball way too long, and he does little if anything to adjust his pass protection presnap. A lot of their woes falls on Ben's shoulders. Even Tomlin says so.

I think the playcalling is terrible. The Steelers need to go back to running the rock like hell, and having Ben manage the game. Thats when theyre at their best. All this spread nonsense, with Ben chucking it deep every other play, its not what they are. They are a smashmouth team, they need to go back to their roots. Cowher would easily have this team in the SB.

If anything holds them back, I feel its their offensive playcalling. Its poor. And Ben's gotta do a better job reading defenses and hitting his hot routes. And adjusting his protection.

If the chargers can just get their act together and squeeze into the playoffs, they could be this year's Giants team. They have the talent, and the conference is really weak, and so is their division. Theyre letting a great opportunity slip right out of their hands.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That oline gets a bad wrap bc of Ben. They are great at run blocking, and theyre decent in pass protection as well. Ben does a terrible job holding the ball way too long, and he does little if anything to adjust his pass protection presnap. A lot of their woes falls on Ben's shoulders. Even Tomlin says so.

I think the playcalling is terrible. The Steelers need to go back to running the rock like hell, and having Ben manage the game. Thats when theyre at their best. All this spread nonsense, with Ben chucking it deep every other play, its not what they are. They are a smashmouth team, they need to go back to their roots. Cowher would easily have this team in the SB.

If anything holds them back, I feel its their offensive playcalling. Its poor. And Ben's gotta do a better job reading defenses and hitting his hot routes. And adjusting his protection.

If the chargers can just get their act together and squeeze into the playoffs, they could be this year's Giants team. They have the talent, and the conference is really weak, and so is their division. Theyre letting a great opportunity slip right out of their hands.
You have no idea how sad this makes me feel. Seriously, even without Merriman, our defense should be doing at least decent job of stopping teams if we had a competent DC.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know why Pittsburgh has the best front 7?

Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:49 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
You have no idea how sad this makes me feel. Seriously, even without Merriman, our defense should be doing at least decent job of stopping teams if we had a competent DC.
Yeah, your DC is a joke. Man i used to feel your pain so bad. It feels so good these days knowing that Spagnuolo is gonna put together a great gameplan every week. I used to have to live with the dark ages of Tim Lewis, who basically played prevent defense for 4 quarters.

Cottrell is bad, but Lewis was epically bad. Arguably the worst DC i ever seen.
Old 10-28-2008, 01:12 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was one of the Tennessee bashers pre-season, and i'm ready to admit i was wrong and flip. Their defense is extremely good, and their running game is excellent. Kerry Collins is really doing just what this team needs, and they're gonna be awfully tough to beat in the playoffs.

The Chargers defense is awful, but in a winner take all game, i still like their chances a lot. Philip Rivers is having an MVP quality season, the running game is coming around, and the defense might be able to get their **** straight for a few games down the stretch. The playoff spot from their division is still up for grabs because of how horrid everyone else is, so lets not completely count them out yet.

The way the Dallas defense played this past week gave me a little glimmer of hope that we might beat the Giants this week, but Brad Johnson wasted no time in shooting me down. He's horrible. All Cowboys fans who saw the pre-season saw this was coming, and honestly, our only chance of beating New York is by starting Brooks Bollinger *shivers*.
Old 10-28-2008, 01:28 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

I hated KC with a passion. I wanted a new QB, but during the '04 draft I wanted Sean Taylor.
Old 10-28-2008, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, your DC is a joke. Man i used to feel your pain so bad. It feels so good these days knowing that Spagnuolo is gonna put together a great gameplan every week. I used to have to live with the dark ages of Tim Lewis, who basically played prevent defense for 4 quarters.

Cottrell is probably more frustrating because he's a freaking paradox when it comes to defense. In certain game, he has shown that he can dial up creative blitzes and schemes, and in the next he plays prevent all game long even though it's obvious that that wasn't working. The NO game is a great example of that. We didn't start playing press coverage until it was way too late and we were way behind. Phil Simms kept pointing that out throughout the entire game.

Heck, last season even with Merriman we didn't start dialing up the pressure until way late in the season.

The only good that came out of that game was that LT and Gates look to be completely healthy now.

Last edited by Xenos : 10-28-2008 at 01:34 PM.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hated KC with a passion. I wanted a new QB, but during the '04 draft I wanted Sean Taylor.
I was pissed during Manning's rookie season when Warner was benched for Manning when we still had a shot for the playoffs. I still think to this day that Manning would have developed faster if he sat out that first season.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Tim Lewis almost single-handedly ruined Corey Webster's and Gibril Wilson's careers.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-28-2008, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Thoughts on Tampa-Dallas?
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
Thoughts on Tampa-Dallas?
I want to know how Tampa only scored nine points.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
I think one of Dallas' major problems is that due to their poor coverage, they sometimes give up big plays. Jeff Garcia is unable to make deep throws past 30 yards. That would be my reasoning to the low score.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-28-2008, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Boy blunder's willingness to settle for field goals and Jeff Garcia's terribleness.
Old 10-28-2008, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
Boy blunder's willingness to settle for field goals and Jeff Garcia's terribleness.
How the hell does Tampa bay only score 13 points against Denver. That is what I find ridiculous...

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-28-2008, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
How the hell does Tampa bay only score 13 points against Denver. That is what I find ridiculous...
Boy Blunder just keeps trying to "dazzle the league" with his "offensive genius".

We're averaging 6 yards per carry after 15 carries, "**** it lets throw!".

Maybe playing a piss boy caddy to John Daly is taking too much of his time.