Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-28-2008, 05:49 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default I Love Sal Paolantonio

See what happens when bspn or E!spn(stole that from yfs, i think. i know it was one of the cool jags fans) isn't controlling their guys telling them what to say? it's pure gold. Finally someone with the balls to stand up and be a legit sports guy and not spit out the crap espn feeds them. This video was awesome. Excellent piece of the interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2UYSmbU-zo
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Last edited by scottyboy : 10-28-2008 at 05:52 PM.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:50 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

did you forget the link to the video or do you just fail at internet? ;)

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:51 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
did you forget the link to the video or do you just fail at internet? ;)
i hate myself, I fail at everything, I'm gonna put the link in now haha

**** me, right? haha
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh my goodness when he said Troy Smith sucked I completely changed my opinion on SalPal.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:55 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
Oh my goodness when he said Troy Smith sucked I completely changed my opinion on SalPal.
I personally loved the part where he says he's got a clause saying he doesn't have to talk about TO or some **** like that. it was awesome
Quote:
Old 10-28-2008, 05:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Favre was never terribly smart"

LOL
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:58 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved him ripping Favre saying "he was never that smart to begin with," saying something like "thank god I don't have to cover the cowboys," making fun of the Miami players, and finally, "Troy Smith is not an upgrade over Flacco...Troy Smith sucks. He reads one receiver then takes off running."

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I personally loved the part where he says he's got a clause saying he doesn't have to talk about TO or some **** like that. it was awesome
"We have Ed Werder in Dallas, I have a clause in my contract that says I don't have to talk about the freaking cowboys."
Old 10-28-2008, 06:04 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha that was hilarious. Falcons finish with a better record than the Cowboys :)

Gotta love honesty from sports analysts. Whether or not they are right, its nice to see what their legitimate opinion is, instead of just sucking up to the usual teams and spewing out the same old bs.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, that was awesome. Simply awesome.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great link scotty

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:17 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Great link scotty
why thank you j-boobie.

at first I just listened to it, then looked back and saw the pictures as the interview went on. Such as Troy Smith with "sucks" blinking over him, TO with "poison" written across him, etc. etc.
Quote:
Old 10-28-2008, 06:23 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is suprising. A bit unprofessional, though. The whole unintelligent comment was uncalled for, along with the 'Troy Smith sucks' comment.

Suprising, I didn't like it though. ESPN is usually very well represented and things like this I don't like.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:25 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hilarious. The only part I disagree with would be on Troy Smith. I'm not saying he's a better option than Joe Flacco by any stretch but it's a little harsh of an opinion.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:26 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
That is suprising. A bit unprofessional, though. The whole unintelligent comment was uncalled for, along with the 'Troy Smith sucks' comment.

Suprising, I didn't like it though. ESPN is usually very well represented and things like this I don't like.
unprofessional? phooey. It's about time a sports analyst spoke his or her freaking mind. uncalled for? eh. he gave his opinion, if you find this offensivem you really are too sensitive(not you specifically, people in general). I think it's a breath of fresh air. **** espn, I hope they hate it and can't do anything about it. Kudos for Sal, way to go bro. speak your mind, and don't just say what espn wants you to say.
Quote:
Old 10-28-2008, 06:27 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Hilarious. The only part I disagree with would be on Troy Smith. I'm not saying he's a better option than Joe Flacco by any stretch but it's a little harsh of an opinion.
true, i kinda like Troy Smith, but that was HILARIOUS! i think Flacco gives them the best chance, but when he came out and flat out said "Troy Smith sucks" i couldn't stop laughing
Quote:
Old 10-28-2008, 06:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously, if you love what this guy has to say and are looking for some good ESPN stuff (yes, there is some out there), listen to Colin Cowherd M-F after Mike and Mike. He's probably the most straight up guy ESPN has had for a long time, tells it like it is, and doesn't give a crap whether his bosses want him to say the Cowboys are good or USC should be in the title game. Sal Paolantonio has been doing this type of thing since the summer though, it started with the whole T.O thing.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Seriously, if you love what this guy has to say and are looking for some good ESPN stuff (yes, there is some out there), listen to Colin Cowherd M-F after Mike and Mike. He's probably the most straight up guy ESPN has had for a long time, tells it like it is, and doesn't give a crap whether his bosses want him to say the Cowboys are good or USC should be in the title game. Sal Paolantonio has been doing this type of thing since the summer though, it started with the whole T.O thing.
I love Cowherd, but so many hate him.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-28-2008, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Don't confuse telling it like it is with being incredibly dumb:

http://firejoemorgan.blogspot.com/20...n-cowherd.html
Old 10-28-2008, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really do not know what to say lol.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:36 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
I love Cowherd, but so many hate him.
yep, i like Cowherd, dont listen to him much because of school and such. BUT, his jokes and such get old and he can come off annoying. But it's a nice breath of air where he doesn't just feed you the ZOMGZ!!! Brett Favre! Patriots! Brady! USC! Cowboys! TO! Tiger! GO GO GO!!!! that espn makes us go through constantly

but he's often wrong and not the brightest. Sal Pal on the other hand knows his ****, which rules.
Quote:
Old 10-28-2008, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I just go on and listen at night to the days Herd.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-28-2008, 06:38 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
I just go on and listen at night to the days Herd.
i don't like him THAT much bond haha

if I really need that break from espn, I just gotta come here. so much better! :D
Quote:
Old 10-28-2008, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

E-high five for Sal

by the way, Randy Galloway is the best ESPN radio guy.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:41 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
"Favre was never terribly smart"

LOL
Who needs smarts when you have a laser-rocket arm?
He was smart enough to throw 450+ TDs. ;)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote