Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-03-2008, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quinn isn't going to stop Receivers from Getting Staph infections.

And hopefully he convinced Braylon Edwards to stop at Wal-Mart and buy a pair of hands.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Thigamahjigee
Rookie

Thigamahjigee hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
Quinn isn't going to stop Receivers from Getting Staph infections.

And hopefully he convinced Braylon Edwards to stop at Wal-Mart and buy a pair of hands.

I think that 5 hour energy is the demise of Braylon's career.
Thigamahjigee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thigamahjigee View Post
I disagree, I haven't seen him drop a bottle yet.

Trent Dilfer is on ESPN and just ripped Cleveland Browns FO a new one.

Old 11-03-2008, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sonsofbitches, there goes any trade possibilities for Quinn.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 05:39 PM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thigamahjigee View Post
Osi Umenyiora as well.
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 05:45 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
BT is beating off to this thread
Are you watching me? That is uncanny.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its time to find out what they have with Quinn. They know what they have with Anderson and its nothing special.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:00 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now, as a Ravens fan, im naturally inclined to hate the browns. And I wont lie, i revel in the fact that they probably could have gotten a late first for DA last offseason, had they decided to trade him instead of slapping him with a high tender. BQ was always the best option for them, and again, while Im a ravens fan, I have always liked BQ and felt he should have gone first overall in that draft. Lets see what happens with him in Cleveland...
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Loggerhead
Rookie

Loggerhead hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Loggerhead hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Anderson has been playing better the past few games. I thought he was starting to turn the corner.
Loggerhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:07 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About freaking time. Time for Brady to show up JaMarcus and show who really should've went #1 overall.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:13 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They probably could of found a team to give up a 1st for DA, what was the point of signing him to a huge deal if you were going to be this impatient?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:17 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I find it funny how people can say Quinn was clearly the better option than Anderson even in the pre season. Based on Anderson's performance last year you can't fault them for their decision. Anderson appeared to be the perfect fit. I will laugh greatly if Brady Quinn fails, I have never liked him.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:23 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome, when Anderson starts to finally look good (If we didn't collapse yesterday on defense, play calling, and Mr. Edwards then we had one 4 of 5) we replace him.

His team cost him the starting spot, looks like thursday night football is gonna have alot of viewers.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:24 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
I disagree, I haven't seen him drop a bottle yet.

Trent Dilfer is on ESPN and just ripped Cleveland Browns FO a new one.
As they deserve, were a joke.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:27 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It surely won't help Quinn any if Braylon doesn't stop dropping easy passes, seriously I thought it was because he missed the pre-season but he's starting to look alot like Devery Henderson right now...I know he's better then that, but he will have to play better with Quinn at QB or they are going to struggle even more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:28 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Braylon has always had a severe case of the dropsies dating back from college.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hes lucky he gets to play that terrible Broncos defense, without Champ. Qb wasn't their only problem, but I'm definately expecting them to be better on offense with Quinn than they were with Anderson.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
As they deserve, were a joke.
Yeah I was in complete agreement.

Old 11-03-2008, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This was just a matter of time. No matter how good or bad Derek played eventually it was going to be Quinn's job.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 07:01 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
It surely won't help Quinn any if Braylon doesn't stop dropping easy passes, seriously I thought it was because he missed the pre-season but he's starting to look alot like Devery Henderson right now...I know he's better then that, but he will have to play better with Quinn at QB or they are going to struggle even more.
It doesn't help that Anderson doesn't know what touch is and rockets 99MPH balls all the time.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:30 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Do you trade Anderson if Quinn plays well? Who has an 8 million dollar back up?
So whats his trade value with that high of a contract and this low of a season
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 07:39 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
Do you trade Anderson if Quinn plays well? Who has an 8 million dollar back up?
So whats his trade value with that high of a contract and this low of a season
I think a team would still be willing to give a 3rd or 4th for Anderson hoping to get a steal. A team like the Vikings, Seahawks, Lions maybe.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His trade value tanked. They likely cut him so they don't have to pay him his bonus that comes up this offseason.

If Quinn chokes, you have to keep both and just go back to the QB competition.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 07:51 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DA is good enough to be a starting QB, he's just really inconsistent and with Quinn he's getting pushed out of town. Minnesota or Kansas City could use him.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really sucks how the Browns organization is so motivated by what the media thinks they should do.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote