Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-05-2008, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a bust yet but lose some weight would be the first order of business.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of course he's a bust and no one should be surprised. He had no legit QB skills to begin with. He would've made one helluva javelin player though.

Brady Quinn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jamarcus Russell.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:52 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Of course he's a bust and no one should be surprised. He had no legit QB skills to begin with. He would've made one helluva javelin player though.

Brady Quinn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jamarcus Russell.
Can't really call him a bust after 10 games
Old 11-05-2008, 08:08 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here's the thing ppl need to understand about draft picks, particularly high ones with talent that don't "pan out"

Draft picks are like kids. A lot of times, the way they are brought up is why they are a success or a failure. So essentially, good parents raise good children.

So whats wrong in Oakland? The parents are horrible. They need their children taken from them. A strong organization will develop its players appropriately. Good leadership and stability up top bring them along the right way.

Oakland is such a mess, its no coincidence why their draft picks flop. They have no direction, no one to show them the way. It goes back to the parents.

I was never a big fan of Russell, i said he'd be a bust, but even I can't say that its entirely his fault. I mean come on, who's gonna succeed in that kind of mess?
Old 11-05-2008, 08:11 PM    (permalink
renegade
Rookie

renegade is a cocksman.renegade is a cocksman.renegade is a cocksman.renegade is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
here's the thing ppl need to understand about draft picks, particularly high ones with talent that don't "pan out"

Draft picks are like kids. A lot of times, the way they are brought up is why they are a success or a failure. So essentially, good parents raise good children.

So whats wrong in Oakland? The parents are horrible. They need their children taken from them. A strong organization will develop its players appropriately. Good leadership and stability up top bring them along the right way.

Oakland is such a mess, its no coincidence why their draft picks flop. They have no direction, no one to show them the way. It goes back to the parents.

I was never a big fan of Russell, i said he'd be a bust, but even I can't say that its entirely his fault. I mean come on, who's gonna succeed in that kind of mess?
I never thought of it that way before, good metaphor.

(100 posts YA! God I feel like a noob)
renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

HAHA. Great analogy. I think you hit it riight on the head.

As bad as Lions fans must think their situation is... hey, at least they can thank the Raiders for letting them have Calvin.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:15 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
HAHA. Great analogy. I think you hit it riight on the head.

As bad as Lions fans must think their situation is... hey, at least they can thank the Raiders for letting them have Calvin.
Oh, pleeease don't remind us. I was always a bit 'iffy' about Russell and torn over the whole 'do we take the best player available?' situation with Calvin. Now I'm still holding out hope he at least turns out to be an above average QB in this league once we actually find him a few weapons he can trust besides Zach Miller and Run DMC.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:28 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zach Miller is nice. The problem is he has to stay in and block 80% of the time. But when he gets a chance to run routes, he's always open.

Its ok Zach. I see you big homey. Your skill doesn't go unnoticed <3.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Russel busts he can just play DE because he knows what the QB's are thinking.

Oh btw I have a fantasy: When the IDD got banned from the forums, Al Davis gave him a job opportunity as a Roster consultant. Basically every time the Raiders have a first round pick bust, the IDD just makes him lose / gain weight and play another position. Heres how I see it going:

in 2010, Michael Huff will gain 150lbs. and become a dominant Left Tackle who will protect Darren McFadden. But instead of playing RB, McFadden will become the Quarterback in 2011. At this point Jamarcus Russel will lose 40lbs. and become McFadden's #1 option at WR. With Michael Huff taking over Kwame Harris' starting job at LT, Kwame is going to lose 100 lbs. and play RB (but he's going to be more of a scat back rather than a power back).

Last edited by Bengalsrocket : 11-05-2008 at 08:31 PM.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
If Russel busts he can just play DE because he knows what the QB's are thinking.

Oh btw I have a fantasy: When the IDD got banned from the forums, Al Davis gave him a job opportunity as a Roster consultant. Basically every time the Raiders have a first round pick bust, the IDD just makes him lose / gain weight and play another position. Heres how I see it going:

in 2010, Michael Huff will gave 150lbs. and become a dominant Left Tackle who will protect Darren McFadden. But instead of playing RB, McFadden will become the Quarterback in 2011. At this point Jamarcus Russel will lose 40lbs. and become McFadden's #1 option at WR. With Michael Huff taking over Kwame Harris' starting job at LT, Kwame is going to lose 100 lbs. and play RB (but he's going to be more of a scat back rather than a power back).
You should have stopped after the first paragraph.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People are too trigger happy when it comes to calling QB's busts. There were people calling Eli a bust as late as last year's regular season. Many people were sure Aaron Rodgers would be a bust before he ever played a down. There's many examples like that. Russell is young and playing for a mess of an organization. He may indeed be a bust or he may one day blossum. Heck, some QB's are in the league for year's before the 'light comes on'. Just look at former Raiders QB Rich Gannon.
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
You should have stopped after the first paragraph.
I probably should have stopped before I hit "reply" :(
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:44 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
People are too trigger happy when it comes to calling QB's busts. There were people calling Eli a bust as late as last year's regular season. Many people were sure Aaron Rodgers would be a bust before he ever played a down. There's many examples like that. Russell is young and playing for a mess of an organization. He may indeed be a bust or he may one day blossum. Heck, some QB's are in the league for year's before the 'light comes on'. Just look at former Raiders QB Rich Gannon.
What are the other examples?

Seriously, of all the first round quarterbacks the past few years, the only ones that were labeled busts initially are the ones that are showing that they'll bust. People called Alex Smith a bust, and looky there, he's riding the pine pony below Shaun Hill and JT O'Sullivan. David Carr, Joey Harrington, Byron Leftwich, Kyle Boller, Vince Young, J.P Losman, all showed signs of not being able to succeed at the next level. On the other hand, guys like Matt Ryan, Jay Cutler, Ben Roethlisberger and Jason Campbell all showed glimpses of being good.

If you play for a year, barring your team being completely horrible (Like Russel's), you can tell what a guy will be in this league.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:01 PM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
I probably should have stopped before I hit "reply" :(
It was still hilarious
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:38 AM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Zach Miller is one of the top 10 TE's in the league but Russell just cant get it too him, he never gets time.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's see. If he had come out as a senior, this would be his rookie season. Look up Eli's rookie year and Russell actually looks a lot better and he's playing on a team that is run like a joke while Eli stepped into an ideal situation with one of the best organizations in pro ball.
At this point, Russell is about as far away from being a bust as you can get. Come back in 2 or 3 years and make your case again because right now it isn't worth a whole lot.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Zach Miller is nice. The problem is he has to stay in and block 80% of the time. But when he gets a chance to run routes, he's always open.

Its ok Zach. I see you big homey. Your skill doesn't go unnoticed <3.
Zach Miller would be a top-5 TE in the league if he was actually given the opportunity to make some noise.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:13 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I stayed on the Zach Miller bandwagon even after Greg Olsen tore up the combine and I'm still on the Zach Miller bandwagon.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I stayed on the Zach Miller bandwagon even after Greg Olsen tore up the combine and I'm still on the Zach Miller bandwagon.
I never understood why a TE needs to run 40 yards down the field? He got way too much undeserved criticism for his 40 time.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:09 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Zach Miller would be a top-5 TE in the league if he was actually given the opportunity to make some noise.
I'm not so sure about a top-5 TE, but he's a great all around talent and I want to see what he can do in the next few years.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miller is awesome, too bad everyone else on the team sucks.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:01 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No way Russell is a bust after not even playing a hole season yet. He has been a decent QB for us this year. He has had good and bad games just like most all young QB's do. It doesnt help that he doesnt have any WR's except for Miller who has to block most of the time. Also with McFadden being out he doesnt have a solid running game behind him.

We need to get some new coaches fast that fit Russell's style. Our current offence is a check down/short pass offence which we all know Russell isnt that type of QB. Thats why Kiffin didnt want him.... "GET OVER IT" as Al Davis said.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:03 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
Miller is awesome, too bad everyone else on the team sucks.
Minus the man in your sig. :)
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I never understood why a TE needs to run 40 yards down the field? He got way too much undeserved criticism for his 40 time.
Would think cone drills and shuttles would be a better gauge.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:59 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Russel should just do what Favre does chuck it up. Everyone becomes happy and Al Davis gets to see the deep ball. The line just has to hold up for like 4 seconds. Higgens get down 40 yards pretty quick.