Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-29-2011, 06:38 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would slap the **** out of her if I was Malzahn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:40 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Not this year. Maybe not ever following that **** that his wife did. If you missed it you can check it out here:

ummmm.....WOW
Old 11-29-2011, 07:59 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't think it's that big of a deal.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:23 AM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did the OMG cat face through most of that.
Old 11-30-2011, 06:30 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got bored halfway through that, but she just sounds like an annoying whiny ass woman. I don't think shes anything that would keep someone from getting a job, unless the last 6 minutes get worse. But I'll never know cause I already wasted 6 minutes of my life watching the first half.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:52 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wulff is officially out at Wazzu. I really want Leach to end up here.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:05 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Wulff is officially out at Wazzu. I really want Leach to end up here.
and I want him at Kansas
Old 11-30-2011, 01:21 PM    (permalink
MM3
Rookie

MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Theres a lot of rumors floating around about Dan Mullen to PSU. Great offensive mind going to a school known for defense. Thats the same reason he gave for going to MSU.

He's from PA and went to college there. Dads a PSU grad.

What a better way to counter OSU hiring Urban Meyer than hiring his protege who is 1-0 against him? I can't think of a better one
MM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Leach is on his way to Pullman to interview for the job. He's the LEAD candidate for Wazzu and Bill Moos first choice

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:38 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Mike Leach is on his way to Pullman to interview for the job. He's the LEAD candidate for Wazzu and Bill Moos first choice
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-30-2011, 01:40 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM3 View Post
Theres a lot of rumors floating around about Dan Mullen to PSU. Great offensive mind going to a school known for defense. Thats the same reason he gave for going to MSU.

He's from PA and went to college there. Dads a PSU grad.

What a better way to counter OSU hiring Urban Meyer than hiring his protege who is 1-0 against him? I can't think of a better one
would be great for the Big Ten and a great coaching rival for Meyer at tOSU. I know Mississippi State gave Florida fits when Mullen was there. Those two have quite a history together.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know he's been mentioned for the Kansas job but I don't see them hiring Leach over him being fired over something similar to what Mangino was fired for.

My lead candidate for Kansas is Brent Venables followed by Gary Anderson.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 11-30-2011, 02:06 PM    (permalink
MM3
Rookie

MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.MM3 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
would be great for the Big Ten and a great coaching rival for Meyer at tOSU. I know Mississippi State gave Florida fits when Mullen was there. Those two have quite a history together.
Im sure it would make the PSU OSU rivalry an even better game. Im excited to see if this happens or not
MM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:18 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mark Pantoni, Director of Football Operations at Florida, is leaving to join Meyer at OSU.

He's the guy that runs their recruiting and programs like Friday Night Lights.

This is huge for OSU.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:33 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Leach close to being hired by Washington State. He has an offer and is expected to accept
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...us-head-coach/

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 11-30-2011, 02:49 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Leach close to being hired by Washington State. He has an offer and is expected to accept
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...us-head-coach/

Like a BAWSE!

Old 11-30-2011, 02:50 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

It's official. Mike Leach to Wazzu
http://bruce-feldman.blogs.cbssports.../view/31626208

That makes Rich Rod to Arizona & Mike Leach to Wazzu to go along with Kiffin, Sarkisian, and Kelly already in the Pac 12. Should make the Pac-12 like the MAC, except with talent.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by diabsoule : 11-30-2011 at 03:17 PM.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:21 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's official. Mike Leach to Wazzu
http://bruce-feldman.blogs.cbssports.../view/31626208

That makes Rich Rod to Arizona & Mike Leach to Wazzu to go along with Kiffin, Sarkisian, and Kelly already in the Pac 12. Should make the Pac-12 like the MAC, except with talent.
Only team with a d is USC. Video game football in real life.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:24 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Only team with a d is USC. Video game football in real life.
Even more so if Kevin Sumlin goes to Arizona State and someone like Jay Gruden or Mike Bellotti goes to UCLA

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 11-30-2011, 03:27 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow its gonna be to go to the Wazzu games next year.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:33 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

great KU is stuck with crap to choose from.I so wanna put my head through a wall right now
Old 11-30-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Even more so if Kevin Sumlin goes to Arizona State and someone like Jay Gruden or Mike Bellotti goes to UCLA
Yeah **** is gonna get scary real fast.

Quote:
Old 11-30-2011, 04:15 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
great KU is stuck with crap to choose from.I so wanna put my head through a wall right now
There are plenty of great coaches out there that most of us haven't heard of and don't get much national hype. They just need a shot at the BCS level.

Maybe KU will find one instead of going for some retread.
Old 11-30-2011, 04:19 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I don't even like Leach, but this design is rad.

Old 11-30-2011, 04:32 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Martz to college is it possible?