Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-04-2008, 09:41 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Beckman hire. He has a lot of ties to Ohio, which is where Toledo draws most of their players.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:42 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
The Fourth string Running back at USC could probably start at like 85% of the college programs in the country. So i think you guys could afford to lose at least one. just consider it re-distributing the wealth.
Oh hai Brok Obama?
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
The Fourth string Running back at USC could probably start at like 85% of the college programs in the country. So i think you guys could afford to lose at least one. just consider it re-distributing the wealth.
i dont care, they take our OC who i personally like alot and now they want our RB's!? get out of here! lol ;)
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:44 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

i thought it was funny, consider me the Barack Obama of College football.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:46 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UW has zero running backs available basically. Its awful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:51 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

im going to make my call, Tuberville will be the new coach for Louisville. Krags will be gone by this weekend and by next Weds. Tuberville will be named the new coach.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:59 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
im going to make my call, Tuberville will be the new coach for Louisville. Krags will be gone by this weekend and by next Weds. Tuberville will be named the new coach.
Tuberville? Seriously?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:04 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

Yup, Krags is most definitely out, and Tuberville will replace him. The university is expanding the stadium this summer and they are going to need to bring in a big name coach to fill the stadium cause lets face it the team wont bring any fans to the game. Tuberville is the guy, i would not be surprised if the school has already contacted him
Old 12-04-2008, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hope not. I don't want to see Tuberville in the Big East.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:08 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

He wants to build a spread offense, and why not come to louisville we have two young QB's and a fresh slate for him to build what ever he wants. If he wanted to build a trojan horse on our 50 yard line, and call that our offense, i would be ok with it cause it would be better than anything Krags could put together.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:13 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He wants to build a spread offense, and why not come to louisville we have two young QB's and a fresh slate for him to build what ever he wants. If he wanted to build a trojan horse on our 50 yard line, and call that our offense, i would be ok with it cause it would be better than anything Krags could put together.
I have a hard time seeing Tuberville leave the SEC and think Mississippi St. is the perfect place for him to go. But, we'll see. How about someone like Gus Malzahn to Louisville?

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-04-2008, 10:17 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

Tuberville knows that the easiest way to a National Title is through the Big East. Because you really don't have that much quality competition. Plus Louisville has a ton of new athletic facilities. The fans in Louisville will be out for blood unless they get a big name coach. The fans are tired of getting a OC or an up-and-coming coach. They want a proven coach who has proven he can win.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OMG, I am embarassed to be a Louisville student right now...Kragthorpe has to go now...i would be happy with mariucci or linehan, but Tuberville would be awesome!
Old 12-04-2008, 11:00 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

i used to go to louisville, as much as i hate to say it i miss Bobby. There i said it. I would rather have a prostitute of a coach then to have this idiot
Old 12-04-2008, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently Krag said after the game that he wasn't going to quit, if he was going to quit, it would have been after last year. So, I guess he has to be fired. I just hope that Jurich is smart enough to fire him!
Old 12-04-2008, 11:11 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New Mexico State firing Hal Mumme isnt on your list. He will get paid $385,000 to sit on his ass next year.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:35 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish Leach would leave Tech and get out of the Big 12, I heard Auburn has contacted him already and I think he could do wonders with that offense recruiting in the SEC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:51 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I wish Leach would leave Tech and get out of the Big 12, I heard Auburn has contacted him already and I think he could do wonders with that offense recruiting in the SEC.
I don't think Leach's system would translate well into the SEC.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-05-2008, 12:22 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I don't think Leach's system would translate well into the SEC.
Eh. Urban Meyer runs a similar offense with just a more mobile QB. It's just as wide open.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:26 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notredameleo View Post
Apparently Krag said after the game that he wasn't going to quit, if he was going to quit, it would have been after last year. So, I guess he has to be fired. I just hope that Jurich is smart enough to fire him!
My friend said that there is a rumor that they might also fire Jurich for this F up. I am thinking that we might lose both of them so that we can rid ourselves of this idiot of a coach
Old 12-05-2008, 12:56 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Take it for what it's worth but Sarkisian and Washington have yet to confirm the hire.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:57 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
If you mean by transfer I highly doubt USC will release anyone to go in conference
Sorry, I meant recruits. Great, great hire by UW.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:49 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol, Scott Schafer is a candidate for the Miami (OH) job. Did they see how ran the Michigan defense into the ground last year?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:51 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Lol, Scott Schafer is a candidate for the Miami (OH) job. Did they see how ran the Michigan defense into the ground last year?
Hey, UM's D only gave up 6 points to the Redhawks. Maybe that's what they're basing it off of.

If Shafer goes, who becomes DC at Michigan?

Hopefully someone competent...
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:02 AM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Hey, UM's D only gave up 6 points to the Redhawks. Maybe that's what they're basing it off of.

If Shafer goes, who becomes DC at Michigan?

Hopefully someone competent...

Wouldn't that kill your chances with Jelani Jenkins though?

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote