Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-13-2011, 11:03 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

considering he made 1.3 mil this year... its not like he doesnt have money.

everything that guy^^ said is what i was going to say. probably hoping it will be a 10 win season for ark st again and be considered for some premiere jobs.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:07 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
considering he made 1.3 mil this year... its not like he doesnt have money.

everything that guy^^ said is what i was going to say. probably hoping it will be a 10 win season for ark st again and be considered for some premiere jobs.
Yeah, hes not planning on being there very long. Hes just gonna go for a season or two and hope for some success to show that he can do it as the head guy. There are gonna be some big time coaching gigs opening up within the next couple years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:44 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so malzahn is getting $850,000. did not think arky st could do that much.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:40 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

maybe he went for less money so his wife would divorce him (in which case, smooth move). how much money does a man need anyhow
Old 12-14-2011, 12:42 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Todd Graham is leaving Pitt to be the HC at Arizona State... Don't have link yet. Just broke a few min ago.

EDIT: Pat Forde via twitter
Quote:
Yahoo! Sports confirms Todd Graham is leaving Pittsburgh for Arizona State. Story to come.
https://twitter.com/#!/YahooForde

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 12-14-2011 at 12:45 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:12 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Todd Graham left Pitt to go to Arizona State via text message
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_771985.html

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:36 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Todd Graham? Wtf? Does he have some sort of connection to ASU?

That sure came outa nowhere.
Old 12-14-2011, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pitt fans are PISSED.

He left cowardly too. Didn't even tell the kids or anything. Just packed his bags, texted the AD to forward it to the players, and left. What scum.
Old 12-14-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Pitt fans are PISSED.

He left cowardly too. Didn't even tell the kids or anything. Just packed his bags, texted the AD to forward it to the players, and left. What scum.
He made some douchey comments after we whooped them this year so I'm not shocked that he's such a douche.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:00 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pitt fans are PISSED.

Mark Stoops makes a lot of sense for Pittsburgh.

- Ohio native
- Recognizable name
- ACC experience as they move there in 2013/14.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
Mark Stoops makes a lot of sense for Pittsburgh.

- Ohio native
- Recognizable name
- ACC experience as they move there in 2013/14.
Yeah Stoops could be a solid hire for Pittsburgh. I know some Pitt fans like him. I think Tom Bradley could also get a shot. Pitt fans seem to want a Pitt guy because they know they won't pull the **** that Graham just did. He's a ***** and will always be a *****. I hope no high end prospects go to ASU now because of that and I really like ASU since I lived a half hour away from there.
Old 12-14-2011, 02:15 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah Stoops could be a solid hire for Pittsburgh. I know some Pitt fans like him. I think Tom Bradley could also get a shot. Pitt fans seem to want a Pitt guy because they know they won't pull the **** that Graham just did. He's a ***** and will always be a *****. I hope no high end prospects go to ASU now because of that and I really like ASU since I lived a half hour away from there.
Pitt would be suicidal to hire Bradley. That dude has Sandusky taint.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
That is true. I doubt he gets the job, but I was just throwing a name out. I could see Greg Gattuso.
Old 12-14-2011, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I know a lot of people involved with Pitt wanted Steve Pederson out with how the HC search went last year, wonder how they're reacting towards him now
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino13 View Post
Well I know a lot of people involved with Pitt wanted Steve Pederson out with how the HC search went last year, wonder how they're reacting towards him now
They still hate him.
Old 12-14-2011, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pitt fans are going crazy on the radio. Its awesome

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:58 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's pretty low. Having seen quite a bit of Pitt, I was unimpressed what Graham was trying to do anyway...but wow is that's scummy.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 12-14-2011 at 03:05 PM.
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:05 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That dude has Sandusky taint.
Maybe not the best choice of words......

Also, Todd Graham has reached the Bobby Petrino/Nick Saban level of self-righteous dickness.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well reports up here (I'm in Lock Haven, so 40 minutes from State College) are that Bradley has been contacted by Pitt and if he goes he'll bring Larry Johnson and Ron Vanderlinden with him
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is he a good coach? I really know nothing about him

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 04:05 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Is he a good coach? I really know nothing about him
Bradley? He was HC at PSU for the past 6-7 years or so.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bradley is a great coach. Before all this Sandusky **** went down, many people were rooting for him to be the successor to Joe. We all realize now that the BoT is going to clean house of every coach so he's no longer really an option but he'd be a great hire by Pitt. He was a candidate last year and we were scared because he would have taken Vanderlinden, LJ, and McQueary with him and they are our top three assistants. I don't know who he'd hire as an offensive staff at this point but I still think he'd be a great hire for Pitt. Bradley is one of the best defensive minds in college football though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:08 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for my fellow gators, muschamp has said no staff hires will be made until after january 1st. this is conveniently when nfl coaches are allowed to talk about other jobs. looking more and more like mike shula by the day. i'm starting to come around to the thought of it. he's done well with limited qb talent in past jobs and did fantastic work with newton
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:36 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not Bradley, Graham

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:37 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Graham did well at Tulsa, but he also had Malzahn and Chad Morris as his OC most of the time. He hasn't done much without them, and I think gets too much credit as an offensive innovator.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote