Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-06-2008, 10:51 PM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Lol have you forgotten some people?

Big Ben, Eli and Rivers are the present.
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:57 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Is Drew Stanton THAT bad?

I can't believe the Lions are starting a newly acquired Culpepper over Drew Stanton, who has been there for two yrs. Is this further testament to Detroit's ineptness or a tribute to Drew Stanton's inadequacy?
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:05 PM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

Quote:
Originally Posted by locseti View Post
I can't believe the Lions are starting a newly acquired Culpepper over Drew Stanton, who has been there for two yrs. Is this further testament to Detroit's ineptness or a tribute to Drew Stanton's inadequacy?
Rod Marinelli is trying to win some gaes to save his job.
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
Josh is sick. I hope he does well. I went to USD where he was a god on the field.

I don't remember his senior season numbers anymore but I remember they were outrageous as far as the TD-Int ratio.
i believe he had something like 27:1

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:21 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

need i remind you fools about something...
qb's listed previously with worse stats than kyle orton.

kyle orton. 90.8 qbr, 1800 yds, 10/4, 61.9%comp
ben. 79.6 qbr, 1500 yrds, 10/8, 57.6%comp
matt ryan. 85.4 qbr, 1600 yds, 9/5, 58.6%comp

he deserves to be in there as of his play this year...

btw. WHY ben looks like crap? i can tell you in five words or less.
shoulder injuries on throwing arms.

yeah. he's less confident in his throws because it hurts, and subsequently he's holding on too long to it.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Id add: OLINE

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:22 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man Kyle Orton is ugly.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:25 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
i believe he had something like 27:1
He's also like, stick-legs. no body. he needs to gain maybe 80-90 lbs and be an elite rushbacker.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote