Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-06-2008, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.
Default Number 10's Bi-Weekly Power Rankings - Week 10

1 – Tennessee Titans (8-0) Prev: 1

I think the most impressive win of their season was the one we just saw this past week against Green Bay. Coming off a short week and a huge win against Indianapolis, the Titans were primed for a loss against the rested Packers. But their physical brand of football didn’t take one step back and I have to think that the doubters are gone for good. This team is for real.

2 – New York Giants (7-1) Prev: 3

Here comes the beefy part of the schedule for the G-Men. They did what they had to do with their easier half and they seem to be primed for their tougher matchups. Their 7 point win in Pittsburgh proved the naysayers, and there are a lot of them here, that this team is for real and is without a doubt the team to beat in the NFC.

3 – Pittsburgh Steelers (6-2) Prev: 2

I can’t knock them too badly because of the home loss to the Giants. Their defense is playing tougher than any unit in the league right now and if Willie Parker can stay healthy from here on out, they could easily end the season with 12 wins. Looking at their schedule, that is no small feat.

4 – Carolina Panthers (6-2) Prev: 6

This team continues to go unnoticed by way too many. I was impressed by their victory over Arizona and it led me to believe they have something that makes a good team great. They can beat you in a 10-7 slugfest with their tough defense and balanced rushing attack or in a 42-38 shootout with their big play ability and smart coaching. They are as balanced as it gets in the NFL.

5 – Philadelphia Eagles (5-3) Prev: 9

I said it before the season and I still feel the same way. The Eagles are the one team in the NFC that scare me the most. A few things simply didn’t bounce their way early on in the season and they could easily be 7-1 right now. Sunday night’s game is going to be something to watch because they finally have their skill positions on offense ready to go. Jim Johnson is keeping their deep defense at the top of whatever ranking one could possibly come up with. They are capable of going on a huge run.

6 – Baltimore Ravens (5-3) Prev: 18

I watched the Ravens the past two weeks and it was crystal clear to me that I underrated this team a couple weeks ago. This defense is playing as if their lives depended on it. Terrell Suggs is starting to break out (again) and looks like he is trying to make himself a very rich man this offseason. While I hesitated to put a rookie-QB-led team up this high, Joe Flacco has brought better QB play to Baltimore than they have had there in quite some time, possible ever. Question will be this with the Ravens…will he hit the rookie wall?

7 – Washington Redskins (6-3) Prev: 4

This team is tough to figure out. They have looked weak since I placed them in the top 5 and I understand they were up against a tough defense this past week, but the Skins’ performance on Monday night was horrific. Their only two scores were on possessions that started in their own territory and they weren’t much of a threat from there on out. If this team is going to take the next step up, Campbell needs to start taking some chances downfield.

8 – Indianapolis Colts (4-4) Prev: 14

I have a feeling about this team. With Addai back and Peyton appearing to finally being back on track, I think the Colts are going to go on a run. They were impressive against the Pats on both sides of the ball and almost everything that made them scary the past few years is back other than the dominant offensive line. They’ll struggle to stuff a potent rushing attack but as long as Bob Sanders is on the field, I’m not trashing that defense.

9 – Atlanta Falcons (5-3) Prev: 11

They may have been a terrible call away from a win in Philly a couple weeks ago and their unreal defensive performance in Oakland is leading me to believe Atlanta is a legit playoff contender. Will Matt Ryan stay at this level all year? Probably not but Michael Turner can negate that as long as the injury bug doesn’t bite that offensive line anymore. Have to love the mindset Mike Smith has brought there.

10 – Green Bay Packers (4-4) Prev: 7

The Packers moved the ball very well against Tennessee and like I said a couple weeks ago, Grant appears to be on the cusp of breaking out. Rodgers is really giving the Pack a steady, consistent presence back there and Greg Jennings is becoming a top tier WR. A lot of what happens from here on out is going to be on that defensive line and Kampman isn’t playing like he did last year.

11 – Arizona Cardinals (5-3) Prev: 17

Even though they play in the worst division in football, the Cardinals are slowly starting to earn my respect. Their offense will get the pub but they have at least one guy playing at a very high level in Dockett, Dansby, and Hood. They have been on the cusp of contention for awhile now and finally things are starting to click.

12 – New York Jets (5-3) Prev: 19

Huge, huge win in Buffalo. While they are struggling to put forth a solid game from start to finish, the Jets are finding ways to win. Kris Jenkins may be playing at a higher level than he ever has, including the Super Bowl year in Carolina. He is leading that front seven to being one of the toughest units in the league to run on. If Favre can stop playing like a rookie, these guys could beat a lot of teams.

13 – Buffalo Bills (5-3) Prev: 5

They had an opportunity to keep themselves mentioned among the league’s elite but its plain and simple, the Bills aren’t there yet. Their offense should be performing at a higher level but the more I see out of Marshawn Lynch, the more I believe he is an average back. I just don’t see anything special in his ability and Trent Edwards isn’t a guy that can carry a team yet. They still have a respectable defense and it will keep them in the race.

14 – Chicago Bears (5-3) Prev: 16

The loss of Orton obviously hurts and I know the Bears fans thought they had escaped the Rex Grossman-led squad but remember back to those days and you have to admit, he never had the rushing attack Chicago puts out every week right now.

15 – Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-3) Prev: 8

I have been back and forth with this team as often as any this season. Losing to the depleted Cowboys and squeaking by the Chiefs bumps then down to where I think they’ll finish the season. Earnest Graham is a great story but he has virtually been a non factor and Garcia needs a stronger running game to be effective. I think their defense has already peaked and we won’t see too much out of them any longer.

16 – New England Patriots (5-3) Prev: 13

I want to put them higher as I really respect the way they responded to Brady’s injury. But Cassel is being figured out it seems and that defense can’t get to the passer enough for my liking. I won’t be shocked to see them jump into my top 10 by the end of the year, but its highly unlikely.

***I’m running out of time and I want to get these in before the game tonight. Reasoning will now be shorter but I will respond to all comments.

17 –New Orleans Saints (4-4) Prev: 20

Drew Brees is playing better than anyone right now. If that defense steps up, they could give the Panthers a run for their money in that division.

18 – San Diego Chargers (3-5) Prev: 10

Gutsy effort in London, but unless Rivera turns that defense around, these guys aren’t going anywhere.

19 – Minnesota Vikings (4-4) Prev: 21

When will Peterson break out? If and when he does, this team could go from disappointment to division winner in a blink.

20 – Miami Dolphins (4-4) Prev: 27

Could it be? From worst to playoff contenders? They have my recipe for success.

21 – Dallas Cowboys (5-4) Prev: 12

Positive signs are ahead for Dallas. We’ll find out just how tough Romo is but the real concern is that lack of identity within their front seven. They were awful against the Giants, just awful.

22 – Jacksonville Jaguars (3-5) Prev: 15

They’re on the brink of falling apart, just as I expected. Terrible effort in Cincy.

23 – Denver Broncos (4-4) Prev: 22

That defense without Champ Bailey goes from bad to horrid. They’ll need to be on the right side of several shootouts if they’re going to make noise in December.

24 – Cleveland Browns (3-5) Prev: 24

It was the right decision to hand the reigns over to Brady Quinn. Anderson was simply lost out there and believe it or not, I still think this team has a shot at the playoffs.

25 – St. Louis Rams (2-6) Prev: 26

Their peak may have already been met but they’ll be a dangerous team to play for a team that needs to get a W. The passing attack seems to be on track but that O-line is still scary bad.

26 – Houston Texans (3-5) Prev: 25

Rosenfels gets the opportunity to prove he is the best backup QB in the league yet again.

27 – Cincinnati Bengals (1-8) Prev: 30

Nice to see them finally get a win after a few close ones. I continue to be impressed with their consistent effort, perhaps Lewis isn’t the problem.

28 – San Francisco 49ers (2-6) Prev: 28

Could things get worse on the offensive side of the ball? We’re about to find out.

29 – Oakland Raiders (2-6) Prev: 23

One of the worst offensive performances I have ever seen this past week. Ever.

30 – Kansas City Chiefs (1-7) Prev: 31

They’re playing gutsy football right now, exactly what you want from a young team.

31 – Seattle Seahawks (2-6) Prev: 29

The hits keep on coming across the injury wire. No Patrick Kearney means a huge drop in attitude on that defense, their only possible saving grace for the season.

32 – Detroit Lions (0-8) Prev: 32

Finding ways to lose. They mishandled a gift wrapped victory in Chicago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Rayray52
Veteran

Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.

Eagles at 5, Cowboys at 21..........
Rayray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:52 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cowboys are ranked wayy too low, and that's from a Skins fan. If they beat the Skins next week they are immediately in the front seat for a Wildcard slot. I'd have them in the top 12. As for Campbell you did make a point, I actually think throwing those two picks were the best thing to happen to him. He was turning down some downfield throws to keep his no INT record alive, now hopefully he can play more with the feel of the game. I am happy though to know that we will not play a defense like that again this season. Philly blitzes just as much but their front 7 is not like the Steelers, and while the Ravens will probably shut down CP, their secondary is so susceptible to the deep ball, even if Chris McCalister is healthy.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Cowboys are ranked wayy too low, and that's from a Skins fan. If they beat the Skins next week they are immediately in the front seat for a Wildcard slot. I'd have them in the top 12. As for Campbell you did make a point, I actually think throwing those two picks were the best thing to happen to him. He was turning down some downfield throws to keep his no INT record alive, now hopefully he can play more with the feel of the game. I am happy though to know that we will not play a defense like that again this season. Philly blitzes just as much but their front 7 is not like the Steelers, and while the Ravens will probably shut down CP, their secondary is so susceptible to the deep ball, even if Chris McCalister is healthy.
These are current rankings. If and when Romo comes back to his normal self and Newman returns where he left off, they'll start winning and I'll put them higher. But right now, they are a Bollinger-led team that can't stop the run or pass.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 11-06-2008, 06:01 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with #10, Cowboys just plain a simple suck right now, I get the NFC East has the SEC thing going now with thinking all other divisions suck but they should realize how bad the cowboys have looked, they lost to the rams for christ sake, who loses to the rams

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't really have a problem with the Vikings rating. I do think they are a better team than the Packers but I guess we will find out for sure soon enough. If the Packers lose to the Vikings and are still rated above the Packers then I will have a problem but now I am fine with everything.
Old 11-06-2008, 06:19 PM    (permalink
iBoldin
Veteran

iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good to see the Cards getting some much deserved love, especially on defense. Dockett and Dansby have been amazing this year.
iBoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 06:19 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mad props for the Panthers kudos to the rankings, good reasoning, well thought out and accurate.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBoldin View Post
Good to see the Cards getting some much deserved love, especially on defense. Dockett and Dansby have been amazing this year.
And Hood. He was a guy I thought was overrated a couple years ago when he was a free agent. He's been lights out.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 11-07-2008, 08:00 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Wanna get some thoughts on how high I have the Ravens. After looking at these, I am starting to think I put them too high.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 11-07-2008, 08:09 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
Wanna get some thoughts on how high I have the Ravens. After looking at these, I am starting to think I put them too high.
I'd say too high for sure. I think that they are 1-2 years away from being potential contenders but this year they are a very unpredictable offense. Their O Line has definate holes and injuries and although Flacco has shown signs of potential he still has twice as many turnovers as he has touchdowns. Although, with Rice healthy, I do like their running game. The way I see it, they have beaten Cleveland twice, Cincy, Oakland, and Miami. The Miami win was an impressive win in Miami but I'd like to see some more quality wins before I give them a shot this year.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:53 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to know what you mean by when is Peterson going to break out. He's 2nd in the NFL in rushing and is projected to finish with 1646 yds and 12 TDs. Ok he hasnt rushed for 300 yds in a game but I wouldn't be too surprised if he was the first player to hit 1000 yards this year. And people talk about Portis having an MVP caliber season when he has 130 more yards and one more TD than Peterson but played an extra game.
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:55 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They’re playing gutsy football right now, exactly what you want from a young team.

Very true

and they are approx 4 misexecuted plays from being a .500 team. a good sign of things to come. Direction plus progress plus results = herm edwards keeping his job one more year.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:46 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
I'd like to know what you mean by when is Peterson going to break out. He's 2nd in the NFL in rushing and is projected to finish with 1646 yds and 12 TDs. Ok he hasnt rushed for 300 yds in a game but I wouldn't be too surprised if he was the first player to hit 1000 yards this year. And people talk about Portis having an MVP caliber season when he has 130 more yards and one more TD than Peterson but played an extra game.
It may be that I simply expect too much from the kid, very possible. It just seems week in and week out that he is hesitant more often than he was last year. He played great this past week, and perhaps it is unfair for me to say I expect that out of him every game....but, well I do. The amount of guys he is up against in the box certainly doesn't help but there is something that just doesn't seem right with him this year.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 11-07-2008, 09:50 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It may be that I simply expect too much from the kid, very possible. It just seems week in and week out that he is hesitant more often than he was last year. He played great this past week, and perhaps it is unfair for me to say I expect that out of him every game....but, well I do. The amount of guys he is up against in the box certainly doesn't help but there is something that just doesn't seem right with him this year.
Yea I know what you mean I think its because he's more consistently around the 100 yard mark this season where as last season he ran for 200 a couple of times but also had something ridiculous like 3 yds from 14 carries against San Francisco. He's only really had one bad game this year and that was at the Saints
Old 11-07-2008, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Yea I know what you mean I think its because he's more consistently around the 100 yard mark this season where as last season he ran for 200 a couple of times but also had something ridiculous like 3 yds from 14 carries against San Francisco. He's only really had one bad game this year and that was at the Saints
He is still explosive, still quick, agile, fast...

But I think the addition of bulk has slowed him down just a tad. It happens to pretty much every back after a couple years in the league. It looks like I'll be able to watch their next 2 games so hopefully I'll have a better feel the next time I do these.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 11-07-2008, 10:05 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

I think he'll have a big day on Sunday. GB aren't by any means a bad defense but I just have a hunch he has a big one
Old 11-07-2008, 10:05 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Steelers defense has been the most impressive thing to me this season. They are playing so well right now and they just do not let anyone run for many yards. They were getting constant free rushers against the Skins too.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
8 – Indianapolis Colts (4-4) Prev: 14

I have a feeling about this team. With Addai back and Peyton appearing to finally being back on track, I think the Colts are going to go on a run. They were impressive against the Pats on both sides of the ball and almost everything that made them scary the past few years is back other than the dominant offensive line. They’ll struggle to stuff a potent rushing attack but as long as Bob Sanders is on the field, I’m not trashing that defense.
The defense needs to get better on third downs. 3rd and shorts is one thing, but 3rd and 6-pluses, they need to stop giving those up so easily. It's maddening and terrible.

What's interesting I find about the Colts is that the scoring defense has, actual numbers-wise, been good/okay this season. Offensive turnovers make it look much worse than it is.

But unlike a stout defense giving up only that many points, this defense can get moved on on the field for more than 30 minutes although many end results could be field goals instead of touchdowns. This basically forces the Colts' offense to outscore the other team in a much more limited number of possessions, all of which ties into how they are constructed. And they were able to accomplish that feat in 2006 to sparkling effect, not as much this year.

I don't fully buy that Peyton's knee is still physically bothering him, although will admit he has been very off his deep ball this season so far. So maybe it is a factor, maybe it isn't. I know he can definitely play, and if his deep ball isn't there, he needs to stay patient (like he did against the Patriots) and try to get it done with more of a short/intermediate passing game.

Problem is, if the deep ball isn't there, then Anthony Gonzalez should be starting instead of Marvin Harrison. But I won't get into that anymore, I have said what I have to say about Harrison already.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:43 AM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

I'm sorry but I cannot see how Oakland is not 31st. Seattle's been decimated this year but they looked better with that 2nd string team than Oaklands first string team

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:59 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroomDawgs View Post
I'm sorry but I cannot see how Oakland is not 31st. Seattle's been decimated this year but they looked better with that 2nd string team than Oaklands first string team
True. The Raiders are right where they should be, imo. The Chiefs and Bengals should be 30th and 31st, respectively.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroomDawgs View Post
There have been 3 occasions this year where I have been impressed with Oakland and Seattle is just hard to watch week in and week out without Hasselbeck.

Oakland probably played the worst start to finish game of the year this past week, thus some may think they're worse than they actually are.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 11-07-2008, 12:36 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Ravens at 6??!?!!?!? YA BABY!

haha no, I do think its too high, but its nice to see some love for us. However, if the season finished today, the Ravens would have the first wildcard in the AFC...too bad it doesnt finish today :(.

I would have us more in the 8-12 range atm, although with our defense and running game I like to think we have a shot against almost anyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
The Ravens at 6??!?!!?!? YA BABY!

haha no, I do think its too high, but its nice to see some love for us. However, if the season finished today, the Ravens would have the first wildcard in the AFC...too bad it doesnt finish today :(.

I would have us more in the 8-12 range atm, although with our defense and running game I like to think we have a shot against almost anyone.
I think no matter what, the 6-11 teams are pretty even. I don't think #11 and #6 are as far apart as say #21 and #16. Outside of the top 3-4, there are a bunch fairly even teams.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 11-07-2008, 01:04 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post

Very true

and they are approx 4 misexecuted plays from being a .500 team. a good sign of things to come. Direction plus progress plus results = herm edwards keeping his job one more year.

what he said