Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC North Division Forum

AFC North Division Forum Discuss the AFC North

Old 11-09-2008, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default If Quinn and Flacco are the real deal?

Is the AFC North one of the best, if not the best, QB divisions?
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 08:29 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

maybe. it will be someday soon at least. Palmer and Big Ben are pretty young too, so it could be a really competitive division like the NFC East is now for years to come.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Quinn and Flacco develop to the teams expectations, we could have 4 QB who are potential pro bowlers.
Old 11-10-2008, 11:18 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flacco is the real deal son, Bohlieve Dat...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:40 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too early to tell anything. Also we need to see Carson Palmer next season return to old form and we need to see how long Big Ben can take a beating. But as far as best QB division NFC East has Romo, Mcnabb, Campbell, and Eli. AFC East is better right now with Tom Brady, Brett Favre, Trent Edwards, and Chad Pennington.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Too early to tell anything. Also we need to see Carson Palmer next season return to old form and we need to see how long Big Ben can take a beating. But as far as best QB division NFC East has Romo, Mcnabb, Campbell, and Eli. AFC East is better right now with Tom Brady, Brett Favre, Trent Edwards, and Chad Pennington.
I'm thinking by the time Flacco and Quinn are fully developed both Favre and McNabb will be retired and Pennington will probably be replaced (i highly doubt he stays a dolphin till he retires).

Edit: I agree that Carson has been a little off lately, but I highly doubt he's going to fall off the face of the earth. Once our O-line is built back up he'll be fine (since the injury he's kind of a stationary quarterback, so O-line is extra important for him). And I think Big Ben has been taking less of a beating each year so I think he'll be fine.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kyle Orton, Dan Orlovsky, Gus Frerotte, Aaron Rodgers.

I know u are all jelous.

Dont forget backups: Grossman, Kitna, Tavaris Jackson, Flynn

potential: 8 probowlers

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:16 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
I'm thinking by the time Flacco and Quinn are fully developed both Favre and McNabb will be retired and Pennington will probably be replaced (i highly doubt he stays a dolphin till he retires).

Edit: I agree that Carson has been a little off lately, but I highly doubt he's going to fall off the face of the earth. Once our O-line is built back up he'll be fine (since the injury he's kind of a stationary quarterback, so O-line is extra important for him). And I think Big Ben has been taking less of a beating each year so I think he'll be fine.
Big Ben taking less of a beating each year? Have you seen him this year? He's been laying down with his butt in the air this year almost as much as an adult film star.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Big Ben taking less of a beating each year? Have you seen him this year? He's been laying down with his butt in the air this year almost as much as an adult film star.
haha, maybe I'm delusional then but I kind of thought he was getting knocked down more last year at this time than he has this year. Last year he was averaging 3.1 (47 sacks in 15 games) sacks a game, this year 2.8 (28 sacks in 10 games) sacks a game. But also if you count hits after the throw it seems like he's been hit a lot less this year (though I don't have any statistical proof, and it could just be that my memory isn't that great from last year).