Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-10-2008, 11:57 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 10 Breakdown

Though I endeavor to include all top performances and as many great plays and players each and every week, time and space means that there will be a few I miss. This is no reflection on the team or me as a fan or writer, in some cases it’s just unlucky they're not included. Enjoy.

Break out Performer
After weeks of seeing the Cleveland browns struggle and appear as a shell of their former selves, it was nice to see Brady Quinn break into the starting line-up and play extremely well in their loss to the Denver Broncos. His 23 of 35 for 239 yards and 2 touchdowns is about as perfect as it gets for a first time starter. Though the Denver defense isn't exactly elite Quinn's play was markedly better than Andersons and his appearance in the line-up appeared to revitalise a struggling offense. For a team that is very clearly in need of a number of pieces its loud and clear that they're at the very least set at the quarterback position for the years to come.

For the first time in nearly a decade it appears the Jets have made a good draft choice at the tight end position. Dustin Keller a rookie had his first hundred yard day against the St Louis Rams. The Favre connection is a strong one and I don't think its a stretch to say that the former Perdue Tight End will see his name called a number of times before the end of the schedule.

Coaching Comments
When Lane Kiffin was fired I thought that it was possibly the worst move Oakland could possibly make, but after watching the Raiders face Carolina on Sunday it appears it just might be the right move. Oakland is probably one of the most talented teams at some positions but is a team rife with what can only accurately be described as head cases. The release of Hall to free up cap space and remove a distraction has lead to the team gelling almost instantly.

Though the offense was strangled by Julius Peppers and Carolina's linebackers the Oakland defense put together one of the best performances I have seen against a far superior team. The Oakland linebackers and secondary just might form on of the best back units in the NfL and Tommy Kelly just might have been worth the price tag in the offseason. If the Raiders can find a decent balanced defensive end the defense will be complete. What they really need, and its abundantly clear is an offensive line as over the weekend, Backups Gary Gibson, Charles Johnson, not to mention the starting four tore the line apart. Julius Peppers was like a man amongst children and will probably be the subject of several terrifying nightmares for Kwame Harris and Andrew Walter for a few more nights at least.

QB Watch
Tyler Thigpen is the real deal. It’s no coincidence that since the chiefs have been starting Thigpen their team has been very different. Combined in his last three starts he's thrown for over 700 yards and six touchdowns for no interceptions. His poise and execution has been impressive and its shown on the score line. In those three games the Chiefs have faced the defenses of the Jets, Tampa Bay and San Diego and though the Chiefs lost all three of those games they lost them by a combined eight points and after being thrashed earlier in the season by all comers, that's impressive.

Rookie Watch
The Play of the rookie wide receivers in Josh Morgan, Eddie Royal and DeSean Jackson just to name a few cannot be ignored. With no receivers being taken until the second round, intelligent reasoning would suggest that if the draft were tomorrow the draft order would look very different. With DeSeason Jackson Brian Westbrook can have some pressure eased off him and in San Francisco Josh Morgan has become a consistent play maker on a young struggling team. Eddie Royal up in Denver has made a statement just about every week when he's been targeted early and is playing no small part in the emergence of Jay Cutler into the upper tier of NFL Quarterbacks.

Homer Corner For the third time this year the Carolina offense has been pathetic. The first game they lost against Minnesota and the second game against Tampa they were blown out. Thank the football gods for the defense who turned in a great performance against a truly inept and weakened Oakland offense. Though the team is hungry, dominant and sitting atop the NFC at 7-2 one has to question a few things.

Can this team be consistent when it counts and which team will come to play in the next few weeks when the schedule takes a tough turn. The next two weeks against Detroit and Atlanta are very winnable, but facing New Orleans, Tampa, Greenbay, Denver and the New York Giants to close out the season, that majority of which will be played away its hard to gauge the team's final record.

It’s also becoming clear that the Panthers need to find some competition and an heir apparent for the QB position. While as a fan I love Jake Delhomme and he's achieved and fought for more for the Franchise than any other player in the team's history he's 33 and has never really been a consistent force. With him probably having another two years tops as the team's starter as a fan I'm curious as to when and if the franchise will look for his replacement.

Other Stuff

Though Arizona beat the 49ers and at times a very good team can be taken to task by a motivated, otherwise pathetic foe. But, Arizona still doesn't not have the discipline in regards to penalties and fundamentals to be considered an Elite unit. While I like their offensive power and their defense is beginning to emerge, I cannot see their defense being good enough to keep them in games with other NFC power houses, especially those in the NFC East. I also think that their defense is the sole reason they lost to Carolina and will truly be the reason why though they make the playoffs they see an early exit. That being said if their secondary and defensive line continues on schedule, and Warner sticks around at a high level, they'll be a solid team next year and more prepared to make a serious run at the title.

Last edited by BlindSite : 11-11-2008 at 01:59 AM.
BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:14 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Break out performer should go out to Marques Colston. He's back. 7 Catches for 140 Yards. Good stuff.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:15 AM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Julius Peppers was like a man amongst children and will probably be the subject of several terrifying nightmares for Kwame Harris and Andrew Walter for a few more nights at least.
No Kidding, what a game.

Three sacks
Seven tackles
Three tackles for loss
One QB hit
Two Pass defenses
Two Forced fumbles
Old 11-11-2008, 12:18 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDown View Post
No Kidding, what a game.

Three sacks
Seven tackles
Three tackles for loss
One QB hit
Two Pass defenses
Two Forced fumbles
Wait, if it wasnt a sack then a QB hit is a fine! Get the check book ready. Make it out to Mr. Goodell err I mean the NFL.

Old 11-11-2008, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure Oakland's defense is pretty horrible, and just had one good game (though it was more Carolina playing poorly I imagine). I don't think that defense is close to anything, and firing Kiffin was still a bad move.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
I'm pretty sure Oakland's defense is pretty horrible, and just had one good game (though it was more Carolina playing poorly I imagine). I don't think that defense is close to anything, and firing Kiffin was still a bad move.
But anyone who plays Carolina tough has to to be great don't they? The Oakl D put on a game for the ages.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:32 AM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

In the last two games the Raiders are averaging 1.94 yards per pass attempt not sure it relavent but that is very funny to me.
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should add Jason Hill to the breakout list.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:40 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow you people are too fickle, last week we manhandle the st. louis rams and everyone hops on board this week we win close in a pressure situation and everyone says we aren't worthy

a win is a win is a win, we played the 2nd toughest NFC schedule over the 1st half and went 5-3, we have the 3rd easiest NFC schedule in the 2nd have and start it off with a win

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:25 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
wow you people are too fickle, last week we manhandle the st. louis rams and everyone hops on board this week we win close in a pressure situation and everyone says we aren't worthy

a win is a win is a win, we played the 2nd toughest NFC schedule over the 1st half and went 5-3, we have the 3rd easiest NFC schedule in the 2nd have and start it off with a win
Exactly, its not the BCS. No style points awarded.

Old 11-11-2008, 01:40 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Break out performer should go out to Marques Colston. He's back. 7 Catches for 140 Yards. Good stuff.
Clearly you didn't watch the game. He got most of that stuff in garbage time, after the Falcons went up 27-6 in the 4th. Not breakout performance esque, but it was just a good game.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:54 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tyler "The Truth" Thigpen baby!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:02 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm kinda bummed that no mention that the titans were actually contained for two quarters. the thunder and lightning in len whale white and chris johnson were contained. everyone's fear that 'can kerry collins pass the ball' if they shut down the run was resounded yes.

none of that?

i think that may have been some of the bigger news this week.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:09 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
After this statement I have to question whether or not you've seen them play this season.

While the Carolina offense's terrible play made them look a lot better. Tommy Kelly was extremely disruptive, Asomugha shut down Steve Smith and the safety play was excellent. Kirk Morrison is recognised as one of the best MLB's in the NFL and Thomas Howard has been a solid contributor for quite some time. Their defense isn't horrible by any definition of the word. The issue is more that their offense cannot sustain a drive.

Besides which as I mentioned there was a noticeable difference from how they have played, to how they did play.

Old 11-11-2008, 02:13 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
After this statement I have to question whether or not you've seen them play this season.

While the Carolina offense's terrible play made them look a lot better. Tommy Kelly was extremely disruptive, Asomugha shut down Steve Smith and the safety play was excellent. Kirk Morrison is recognised as one of the best MLB's in the NFL and Thomas Howard has been a solid contributor for quite some time. Their defense isn't horrible by any definition of the word. The issue is more that their offense cannot sustain a drive.

Besides which as I mentioned there was a noticeable difference from how they have played, to how they did play.
So you are questioning whether or not he has seen them play when you have only watched them play once against the Panthers. Nice.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:26 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Clearly you didn't watch the game. He got most of that stuff in garbage time, after the Falcons went up 27-6 in the 4th. Not breakout performance esque, but it was just a good game.
Didn't watch the game at all, you're right. Looked at my fantasy team and there he was with those stats. 7 catches for 140 is impressive whether its garbage time or not. Ask Calvin Johnson.

Old 11-11-2008, 02:39 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
So you are questioning whether or not he has seen them play when you have only watched them play once against the Panthers. Nice.
I saw the game against Denver, the Jets game, half the SD game and the Carolina game. That's 4 games. The problem in oakland isn't the defense.

Besides which, who cares? All that matters is that Tom Cable has them playing better than Lane Kiffin did, which if he can coexist with management is clearly a better long term or even short term option for the franchise.

Firing a head coach who has his team losing, doesn't talk to his defensive coordinator and can't cooperate with the people upstairs is still a bad decision if his replacement has the team playing better and is living in peace with his owner and GM?

Right now based on the games I've seen. Cable has the team playing more competitive football than Kiffin did.

Old 11-11-2008, 02:48 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Didn't watch the game at all, you're right. Looked at my fantasy team and there he was with those stats. 7 catches for 140 is impressive whether its garbage time or not. Ask Calvin Johnson.
Its not really that impressive. He was basically a non-factor throughout the game. Did not even enter the redzone.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:41 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Its not really that impressive. He was basically a non-factor throughout the game. Did not even enter the redzone.
Yeah, I watched the replay last night between Atlanta and New Orleans and their offense was pwned until the last quarter when it didn't really matter.

Old 11-11-2008, 07:39 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This rookie clas of WR's is just amazing. Not only understadning the game with some great route running but they have picked up the NFL game speed so quickly. Hmm that sounds funny.

I like your lil tidbit about Thigpen. CHiefs are 5 plays from being above .500 which is a bright spot for the future. Once they learn to win, it will become 2nd nature.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:56 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
This rookie clas of WR's is just amazing. Not only understadning the game with some great route running but they have picked up the NFL game speed so quickly. Hmm that sounds funny.

I like your lil tidbit about Thigpen. CHiefs are 5 plays from being above .500 which is a bright spot for the future. Once they learn to win, it will become 2nd nature.
I wish the redskins could have gotten atleast one of thoes amazing rookie recivers
Old 11-11-2008, 07:59 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST View Post
I wish the redskins could have gotten atleast one of thoes amazing rookie recivers
They missed the boat homie!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:10 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
They missed the boat homie!
yeah big time
Old 11-11-2008, 08:37 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
Tyler "The Truth" Thigpen baby!
Oh Yeah Thigpen is the Real Deal!!
Old 11-11-2008, 08:58 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Tyler Thigpenzzzzzzz?

Last edited by giantsfan : 11-11-2008 at 09:01 AM. Reason: I am soopreem spelller ov the Yunynverz
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote