Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-24-2008, 04:03 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 12 Breakdown

Though I endeavour to include all top performances and as many great plays and players each and every week, time and space means that there will be a few I miss. This is no reflection on the team or me as a fan or writer, in some cases itís just unlucky they're not included. Enjoy.

Break out Performer
Itís difficult to go past the Atlanta Falcon's Harry Douglas, a 5-9 rookie explosion who garnered over 180 yards of production in the Falcon's win over the Panthers. Douglas exposed the Panthers zone coverage more than once to great effect and showcased his impressive speed, agility and vision on a fourth quarter game icing touchdown on a punt return and a first quarter rushing touchdown.

Though his inexperienced showed with a 15 yard penalty for essentially acting like a bone-head, the young former third round pick was able to demonstrate what the front office saw in his future today and for a rival fan itís hard to admit, but I don't think this is the last we'll hear of Douglas.

Coaching Comments
Jack Del Rio came onto the scene as a brilliant defensive coordinator helping John Fox to build one of the best defenses in the NFL. In recent times heís been an up and down head coach with a team marred by inefficiency and inconsistency.

By all accounts the Jaguars haven't lost all that much in the last two off seasons and the maturation of David Garrard and Maurice Jones Drew, one would expect the Jaguars to find themselves in contention for their division year in and year out, not perennially impossible to predict. While Del Rio might not necessarily be the only cause of the team's issues he's certainly part of the cause. With the coaching carousel set to begin in just six weeks itís difficult to foresee Del Rio being secure in his future as the Jacksonville head coach.

QB Watch
As a quick bullet point. Matt Ryan is a rookie in name only, and although his career, realistically speaking is just a few games old in my opinion he's already quite easily a top ten quarterback in the NFL and by next year will be right in probowl if not all pro contention.

Donovan McNabb, when healthy has had a reputation, and deservedly so as one of the NFL's better quarterbacks. Unfortunately it doesn't appear that the Eagles front office and coaching staff share this view. Understandably the Eagles drafted an understudy in Kevin Kolb when McNabb was finding it difficult to remain on the field. Kolb was given his first real taste of quarterbacking in the NFL and it wasn't pretty.

Neither quarterback will excel without a running back making strides and without better play calling. The remaining games will likely provide the rest of the world with a window into Reid's thoughts as one would expect the starting quarterbacks for the remaining five games of the schedule will maintain the position in the 09 season.

Trent Edwards, had a nice bounce back campaign after struggling in the last few weeks. Though one would expect against a poor defense like St Louis, most quarterbacks would find a way to put up gaudy numbers. Edwards struggles of late have been understandable given his lack of starting experience (he is, after all, in his second season) but after beginning the year with strong performances and finding his rhythm this week one would guess his future is quietly bright, hereís hope for Buffalo's sake especially, that his accuracy, efficiency and intelligent decision making continues. For his sake, here's hoping Buffalo finds ways to protect and provide the young signal caller with the arsenal he needs to continue developing.

Homer Corner
All I am going to say this week other than Steve Smith needs the ball earlier and Julius Peppers needs more attention from the referees because he was held all day today is this:

The Falcons were the better team today and played amazing football. It's rare to see such dedication to winning from a team and its something a lot of the big money and headline roster teams lack, which leads to losses in tough situations.

Atlanta stepped up big time today and there is very little limit to what this team can achieve down the stretch of the season.

On Carolina's end the game plan needs to feature more Steve Smith offensively, sure Carolina is a running team and that isn't going to change any time soon, nor should it with the investment in the two running backs and offensive line. But, Smith was clearly an overmatch for even double coverage in the Atlanta secondary and the first quarter offensive ineptitude cost Carolina the game.

Smith was dominant all day long but only from mid way through the second quarter when Delhomme gave him his first passes. In 2005 the offense ran through smith and it took Carolina to the NFC Championship game. We know that Running the ball well gets team's there easier but really, if your offense is double clutching and stalling on its first two possessions and it leads to ten points, due to the considerable lack of rest for the defense, why not try a few screens, some smoke passes, some quick ins and outs where Smith excels. This would prevent team's stacking the box and open up a defense for more gains on the ground.

Aso gave the Panthers reason to do nothing but pound the football, but in Atlanta and in the coming weeks, against less than stellar cornerbacks, Smith has to feature early and often. The Panthers defense is marvellous, but only when given some offensive support.

Other Stuff
Sunday Night's primetime game for some unbeknown reason was broadcast without the usual commentary of Al Michaels and John Madden on Australia's ESPN. To be honest, it wasn't missed. I enjoyed the game far more, watching it with just the crowd and impact noises, the other added benefit other than getting to watch a game without hearing moronic ramblings about BOOM FOOM and whatever other crap about Brett Favre Madden tries to squeeze in, was the down and distance wasn't announced every play and one could focus more on the field action, formations and even cadence of the QB at the line, far more interesting viewing than boring anecdotes about where someone fishes in the offseason or their wife's maiden name.

Wouldn't it be nice if MNF had the same glitch every week.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:13 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lots of good stuff for the Falcons. Harry Douglas had a terrific game and set up and scored for 4 of our 6 TDs (6 yard TD run, 25 yard PR, 69 yard catch, 61 yard PR). He stepped up big time today. Between Jenkins (who is developing great chemistry with Ryan), White, and Douglas, we have ourselves a good WR corp, with either of them being able to step up and deliver.

I agree with you on the Matt Ryan assessment. If people have not seen him play, they really need to. The kinds of things he is doing is really outstanding for a rookie QB. The reads he makes. The throws he makes on the money. The plays he makes when they are needed. With his work ethic and a season under his belt plus an offseason, who knows what kind of strides he can make with that offense.

Good point about the Falcons wanting to come to win. Thats one of the best things I have seen out of this team. They never give up. The only time I saw a sub par performance out of them was in the Denver game, which was also winnable.

Sorry I talked about the Falcons so much. I haven't done too much of it today. Steve Smith is so good (minus his semi TD drop). He pissed me off all day and the fact that we couldn't stop him scared me a ton.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:19 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was so impressed with Atlanta every facet of the write-up could've gone to them.

Old 11-24-2008, 04:23 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
I was so impressed with Atlanta every facet of the write-up could've gone to them.
Yeah. They came to play after dropping one (literally. :() against Denver.

How do you think the Panthers fare with the rest of their hard schedule? They haven't had a good performance in over a month.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:32 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

Yeah, imo though the first and second half was a tale of 2 teams. Panthers will be fine. They'll watch some tape, get fired up and play well.

I'm not worried.

Old 11-24-2008, 09:05 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Sunday Night's primetime game for some unbeknown reason was broadcast without the usual commentary of Al Michaels and John Madden on Australia's ESPN. To be honest, it wasn't missed. I enjoyed the game far more, watching it with just the crowd and impact noises
Very cool, that's how I want to watch football. I feel like the current commentary/booth guys are suited more for radio than television, I'd rather have the option of listening only to the sounds of the physical game and the crowd pumped to eleven. Put me on/at the field, stop having annoying idiots chirp over the game. I get that I follow the game more than Joe Fan in the general pop, but considering the lengths of immersion we go to for viewers nowadays, maybe one day we can press a button and the commentary guys can be swtiched off. One day.

Although Michaels and Madden are okay, there are much worse.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:27 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it just me, or are the Chargers cheerleaders awesome? The 2 times they were on sunday night the camera men were glued to em and showed em like 10 times each game lmaoo.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Is it just me, or are the Chargers cheerleaders awesome? The 2 times they were on sunday night the camera men were glued to em and showed em like 10 times each game lmaoo.
San Diego has the best looking women in general.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least they are the best at something

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:30 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
San Diego has the best looking women in general.
boobies galore.

its like the minimum requirement to be an SD cheerleader is a D cup. i want to shake their recruiter's hand.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:37 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Oh and the Jets are for real. They pretty much dominated the Titans. At their house. The team has no singular weakness. They can run it with the best of em and throw it with the best of em.

They can stop the run, rush the passer, and cover with the best of em. They might be right here right now, the most complete team in the AFC.

Not necessarily the best, but definitely the most complete.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh and the Jets are for real. They pretty much dominated the Titans. At their house. The team has no singular weakness. They can run it with the best of em and throw it with the best of em.

They can stop the run, rush the passer, and cover with the best of em. They might be right here right now, the most complete team in the AFC.

Not necessarily the best, but definitely the most complete.
An all NY Super Bowl is getting to be a bigger and bigger possibility.
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:31 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
An all NY Super Bowl is getting to be a bigger and bigger possibility.
while the odds are rare for something like that to happen (its no guarantee we even get 1 of em in the SB), i think if that did ever happen:

1. The SB should be played at Giants Stadium
2. The rest of the nation would loathe the NY market more than it already does
Old 11-24-2008, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
while the odds are rare for something like that to happen (its no guarantee we even get 1 of em in the SB), i think if that did ever happen:

1. The SB should be played at Giants Stadium
2. The rest of the nation would loathe the NY market more than it already does
The interesting thing would be if we both hosted the Championship games. How would the NFL work that?
Old 11-24-2008, 10:36 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
The interesting thing would be if we both hosted the Championship games. How would the NFL work that?
it would have to be one game at 1pm, the other at 8pm.

thats the only fair way, you can't have em on separate days bc one team will have 1 more day of rest that way.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
it would have to be one game at 1pm, the other at 8pm.

thats the only fair way, you can't have em on separate days bc one team will have 1 more day of rest that way.
Well it would certainly be a mess trying to get everyone out and then in for the next game. This is certainly far far away but it's just fun to talk about.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:57 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No mention of JaMarcus Russell going 10/11 152yds and 1 TD in the QB watch? Plus we play the Chiefs next week so expect him to put up good numbers

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:09 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nothing about Brett ******* Favre probing the Titans?
Old 11-24-2008, 12:33 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

1/2 of this just has to do with Carolina and who they play every week. That being said, I do enjoy your write ups.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:42 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDown View Post
1/2 of this just has to do with Carolina and who they play every week. That being said, I do enjoy your write ups.
His Panthers section is called the Homer Corner for a reason.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Canadian_draft_fan
Veteran

Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I'm going to take issue with you on the subject of Donovan Mcnabb. McNabb used to be one of the premier QBs in the league. I don't think he is now. He has never been the most accurate passer, only twice in his career has he exceeded 60% completion percentage. In the past he could scramble to make plays but now that age an injuries have limited that part of his game. He now is more of a pocket passer and he lack of accuracy is now being exposed. There were some truly horrible passes against the Ravens yesterday, even when he wasn't pressured. It is getting very close to the time when the Eagles have to make a decision whether he will be in Philly long term or trade him for what they can get. I'd like to see what Eagle fans think. I think there is a wide spectrum of opinion on him.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:40 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
boobies galore.

its like the minimum requirement to be an SD cheerleader is a D cup. i want to shake their recruiter's hand.
Have you ever seen the show on NFLN? They have a whole series of a reality show for the SD Cheerleader tryouts. I'm not sure when it's on, but I've seen it a bunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:12 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
No mention of JaMarcus Russell going 10/11 152yds and 1 TD in the QB watch? Plus we play the Chiefs next week so expect him to put up good numbers
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDown View Post
I have facilities to watch 5 games a week, more if there's a thursday game, I can't be everywhere and watch everything.

Like I mention, in the first post, I do apologise for what I miss.

I agree this weeks was more panthers centric, but really, it was more Falcons centric, I was that impressed with how they played. Carolina was flat for much of the game, but Atlanta looked downright unstoppable at times.

Thanks for the support.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:04 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Delhomme focusing on Smith so much actually gimps Carolina's offense. He isnt good enough to force the ball like that anymore, and Smith has declined a little bit as well in that he's had a good amount of drops the last two seasons. I'm not saying don't throw the ball to him ever but FORCING him the ball does not help the team (see: Raiders game). DeAngelo Williams was running on Atlanta pretty well but he never got a chance to get going because of terrible playcalling in quarter 1 and then falling behind 17-3

We went 2-0 without Smith if you don't remember
Old 11-25-2008, 01:55 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Smith>>>>>>>Jack Del Rio
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote