Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 03-03-2007, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Latest on L. Davis

on theboysblog.com they are saying that Leonard wants in the neighborhood of a $12m signing bonus. I say no way to that. He is not worth that kind of money. We can draft a guard in the 2nd thank you very much.

they also said porter has been contacted by the cowboys.
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 12:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want both of those guys.

12M is kinda high, but I won't be too bummed.

I'm happy no word of Hamlin yet... :D Nelson in R1 baby!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 12:59 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

You better believe it.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
on theboysblog.com they are saying that Leonard wants in the neighborhood of a $12m signing bonus. I say no way to that. He is not worth that kind of money. We can draft a guard in the 2nd thank you very much.

they also said porter has been contacted by the cowboys.
Joey Porter? Hmmm... I don't really like him too much as a player, but he is a rah-rah guy in the locker room and a leader on the defensive side of the ball.

Anyway, with Leonard Davis we are bidding with the Redskins so the price is gonna be steep.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:32 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

mtmock needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I want both of those guys.

12M is kinda high, but I won't be too bummed.

I'm happy no word of Hamlin yet... :D Nelson in R1 baby!
AMEN! Nelson welcome to the Boys!!!Jerry if he falls to 22 don't trade down!!!

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!
mtmock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rumor has it that the cowboys are talking contract of a RT to replace columbo. If thats the case it makes me even more scared.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 02:53 PM    (permalink
BX
Veteran

BX hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'd rather keep Columbo then bring in Davis.
Old 03-03-2007, 02:58 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

WTF?!?!?!

Jerry you suck dude. Well we are not going to the SB because of our o-line, great.

Give me a break with that MaQuistan and Proctor crap, they could suck for all we no.
Old 03-03-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewFan41 View Post
WTF?!?!?!

Jerry you suck dude. Well we are not going to the SB because of our o-line, great.

Give me a break with that MaQuistan and Proctor crap, they could suck for all we no.
And at this time last year, Romo was a nobody who we didn't want playing, what's your point?

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 03:51 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
WTF?!?!?!

You mean for all YOU know. Clearly if they don't resign Columbo it's because the coaching staff feels that the replacement would be better than the incumbent.

People act like these decisions on who to sign and who not to sign are made on a whim.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

Well then they are stupid. If they think Leonard Davis will be better than Colombo, they all should be fired and then shot.

If we didn't have one of the best o-line's in football in the 90's, we wouldn't win 1 ring. It really does start up front.

If our o-line could actually have played better than a pop-warner team this year(which it didn't), we woould have won atleast 3 more games, and we would have won the Seattle Game. WOw, letting Colombo go is just stupid. I hope Jerry dies under the knife.
Old 03-03-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Leonard Davis said it's down to the Cowboys and Skins, so another battle between the teams.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

robert_in_bigd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

So sad that a player with Davis's ability but so little heart can be so well rewarded.
robert_in_bigd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

When did he say it was down to both teams?
Old 03-03-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
nrcirc
Veteran

nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For get it.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redsk...is_speaks.html
nrcirc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

What do you mean forget it? He just said it is down to us and the skins and no dicision has been made.
Old 03-03-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Unhappy

im scared now that its down to us two cause i want him but dont want you guys to get him either, but what im afraid will happen is Snyders ego will get in the way of him and try to steal him away from you guys for a ridiculous cost unfortunately

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.

I hope Dallas gets him, I allways liked how your team plays. Allways entertaining to watch a Cowboys game.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I were a Cowboys fan I would be worried if you got him cause that would probably mean that you outbid Snyder and very few do as from his comments seems like he's about 50/50. We can all agree that he is an immense talent when motivated which is a big if, but I have a feeling with the contract it seems he will get either team who get's him is going to be a little mad.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we sign him, I'll still see only half of the problem (seemingly) fixed. We still need a Guard. Unless we also sign Colombo and move Davis to RG. It's an issue.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

That is exactly what I am saying. We sign Davis, but Colombo leaves. Now if we get both, I with love it, and we are winning the SB. If we don't get either, Jerry is gonna get shot.
Old 03-03-2007, 10:29 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That is exactly what I am saying. We sign Davis, but Colombo leaves. Now if we get both, I with love it, and we are winning the SB. If we don't get either, Jerry is gonna get shot.
so its all or nothing? I would like them to re-sign Coloumbo, but if they don't its not the end of the world. Your narrow-mindedness kills me.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:34 AM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who cares if Columbo leaves. It's not like we're losing an Perenial All-Pro player.

If losing an OL (that's not a LT) were that big of a deal, don't you think that teams would be keeping the Dielman, Dockery and Steinbachs of the world? It's not as if the teams losing them were in Cap Hell and couldn't sign them.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 02:07 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't care how much we spend on Davis. I think by him returning to Texas, playing for a winning organization for a change, playing in front of family, playing under Sparano and playing with Flozell and Gurode (especially if it's between the two) would be an extreme motivation.

He's still young and talented, no doubt. Arizona is classic for letting go of their players and seeing them excel once they leave... Simeon Rice, Thomas Jones, Bernard Berry... Davis is just the next in line.

C'mon Jerry!

LT Flozell Adams
LG Leonard Davis
C Andre Gurode
RG Josh Beekman (Round 2)
RT Kyle Kosier

Boo ya!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 05:55 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I don't care how much we spend on Davis. I think by him returning to Texas, playing for a winning organization for a change, playing in front of family, playing under Sparano and playing with Flozell and Gurode (especially if it's between the two) would be an extreme motivation.

He's still young and talented, no doubt. Arizona is classic for letting go of their players and seeing them excel once they leave... Simeon Rice, Thomas Jones, Bernard Berry... Davis is just the next in line.

C'mon Jerry!

LT Flozell Adams
LG Leonard Davis
C Andre Gurode
RG Josh Beekman (Round 2)
RT Kyle Kosier

Boo ya!
Do you think that Kosier could play good at RT?
And which are your thoughts on Blalock? Is he gonna slip out of round 1?

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote