Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New Orleans Saints Team Forum

New Orleans Saints Team Forum Discuss the Saints

View Poll Results: Who would you choose at 27?
Chris Houston, CB, Arkansas 7 38.89%
Darrelle Revis, CB, Pittsburgh 4 22.22%
Aaron Ross, CB, Texas 5 27.78%
Paul Posluszny, LB, Penn State 1 5.56%
Dwayne Jarrett, WR, Southern Cal 1 5.56%
Trade the selection away 0 0%
Choose someone else not listed (explain who and why?) 0 0%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-26-2007, 12:58 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mock is updated.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 01:03 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints Dome Patrol View Post
I'm attempting to put together a first round mock with trades... but as it is, this has (and excuse my French) been the week from hell for me. :(

I'm really looking forward to the Draft to take my mind off of all the [expletive deleted] that's been going on. Hopefully, I can finish everything by at least this afternoon to post it for comments. ;)
Which part of those paragraphs did you use French?

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-26-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
GeauxSaints
Rookie

GeauxSaints hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

heres how i think/hope it will fall

1.27 - Chris Houston CB, Ark
2.58 - Dwayne Bowe WR, LSU
3.89 - Brandon Siler ILB, UF
4.119 - Kareem Brown DT, Miami
GeauxSaints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeatherMike View Post
Trade: 27 for 35, 102, and CB Brian Kelly
35) OG Ben Grubbs, Auburn
58) CB Josh Wilson, Maryland
88) WR Lee Higgins, Texas El-Paso
102) LB Stephen Nicholas, Southern Florida
123) DE Jay Moore, Nebraska
125) TE Joe Newton, Oregon State
126) WR Chansi Stuckey, Clemson
163) LB Jon Abbate, Wake Forest
220) OG Herbert Taylor, Texas Christian

QB Justin Rascati, James Madison
RB Jon Cornish, Kansas
WR Jordan Kent, Oregon
OG Cameron Stephenson, Rutgers
DE Greg Peterson, North Carolina Central
LB Zach Diles, Kansas State
LB Danny Wheeler, Georgia
CB John Talley, Duke
FS Rashad Barksdale, Albany
K Jesse Ainsworth, Arizona State
Solid all around mock. Grubbs is not a flashy pick but he fits the scheme, and probably could step in on the interior and compete for a starting role from day 1. Josh Wilson looks like a good pick, however he is on the smaller side and his physical build is similar to Jason David who we just signed from the Colts. Johnnie Lee Higgins, very underrated guy who seems buried in a deep WR class, a bit on the slight side but he has potential... he has kick return value as well. Also nice touch with the Undrafted pick ups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxSaints View Post
heres how i think/hope it will fall

1.27 - Chris Houston CB, Ark
2.58 - Dwayne Bowe WR, LSU
3.89 - Brandon Siler ILB, UF
4.119 - Kareem Brown DT, Miami
Really optimistic with Bowe falling to round 2, just can't see that happening but if it did that would be quite the catch. :)

I'm going to try and think up some scenarios tonight, the Saints have a ton of flexibility now with their recent moves.
Old 04-26-2007, 04:26 PM    (permalink
GeauxSaints
Rookie

i agree bowe might be a reach.

i do think that either bowe, jarrett, smith, or rice are going to fall. i doubt it will be jarrett or smith just because they are usc boys. bowe may fly under the radar just long enough. rice will almost certainly be there.

there is going to be a lot of defensive players taken the the first, and i think it will leave some very good offensive talent on the board for the second.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
TigerBait45
Veteran

TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.

I don't think theres any way Bowe makes it to the 2nd, much less the bottom of the second. =P
TigerBait45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Stoopid512

Quote:
I'm super high
You're such a bad influence on us...
Old 04-27-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just threw together some last minute Draft scenarios. Didn't exactly have as much time as I wanted to think them thoroughly through but I'll get them up anyway.

There are a ton of different directions the Saints can go in during the Draft, especially with the flexibility they have not having to reach for need. How it falls will depend largely on how the board shakes out, and what talents could possibly fall. In all of these scenarios I'm assuming most of the top tier talent is off the board.

Personally I still feel something is missing, but whatever. Which one would be the most appealing?

- In this one I took Beason. Very instinctive LB who reads plays well, and plays sideline to sideline. He can play all 3 LB positions. He would immediately provide depth at LB, and be the longterm future at the position. Took Smith in rd.2 I think he's the crisp route runner, with reliable hands we need to be a complimentary number 2 receiver. ...

- Harrell adds youth, and athleticism to the DT position one of the more shakier positions on the team as of now. I took the gamble on McCauley, but at round 2 I thought it was worth the price especially with his physical skillset, and longterm potential he could develop behind David ...

- Went with some of the current speculation, supposedly the Saints are very interested in Harris who many believe is the second best Inside LB in this class, and now is worth a late round 1 value. Hill, very productive WR with a solid skillset can be a good compliment. Mebane rounds out the first day adding to the DT spot ...

Last edited by Auron : 04-27-2007 at 06:04 PM.
Auron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 11:46 PM    (permalink
GeauxSaints
Rookie

i like 2 the best
Old 05-17-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a random question... did anyone actually get their mock drafts right? With the Saints moving out of the second, I know most people got that wrong but did anyone get the first and third round selections right at least. I know I didn't...

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!
http://sportsinsomniacs.wordpress.com/

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs
Saints Dome Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Quote:
Just a random question... did anyone actually get their mock drafts right? With the Saints moving out of the second, I know most people got that wrong but did anyone get the first and third round selections right at least. I know I didn't...
Nope. The closest pick I got was a hopeful scenario of Alleman in the 4th.
Old 05-17-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not close at all. Then again, I wasn't close on the draft last year either besides us selecting Bush.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 01:44 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

I'm going to post my draft and leave in all of our trades that we made:

1. Paul Posluzny, LB, Penn State - Puz would have been the guy who could have come in and either contributed immediately or learned behind Brian Simmons for a year before being put in the line-up. It's hard to not be intrigued by a guy who is endorsed by legendary linebacker Jack Ham.
3. Usama Young, CB, Kent St. - Good value where we got him.
3. Andy Alleman, G, Akron - Another good value and play I like.
4. Stephen Nicholas, LB, South Florida - While we moved up to take Antonio Pittman with our pick right here, Nicholas would have been the better player in my eyes. A guy who has a tremendous motor and very good instincts, he could have come in in pass rushing situations and made his way on special teams. Could have taken over if either Fujita or Shanle show signs of wear and tear or do not live up to their performance last year.
4. Jermon Bushrod, OT, Towson - A pick I'm happy with.
5. David Jones, CB, Wingate - I'm happy with this pick as well.
7. Dallas Baker, WR, Florida - A big target who can run the routes and get open and would have made a tremendous red zone threat. Our wide receivers were productive enough last year that Baker could have learned from them, and we brought in Rhema McKnight as a UDFA and he's done well so far. We would have been fine as far as our WR go.

This would have been my ideal draft.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-21-2007, 02:29 AM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron View Post
Nope. The closest pick I got was a hopeful scenario of Alleman in the 4th.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I don't remember exactly who I had the Saints taking in the later rounds, but I did have us getting Alleman in the fourth. I guess great minds think alike... ;)

I think I had New Orleans getting Chris Houston, Quinn Pitcock and then H.B. Blades to round out the first day... so yeah, I was off by a tad...

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I'm going to post my draft and leave in all of our trades that we made:

1. Paul Posluzny, LB, Penn State - Puz would have been the guy who could have come in and either contributed immediately or learned behind Brian Simmons for a year before being put in the line-up. It's hard to not be intrigued by a guy who is endorsed by legendary linebacker Jack Ham.
3. Usama Young, CB, Kent St. - Good value where we got him.
3. Andy Alleman, G, Akron - Another good value and play I like.
4. Stephen Nicholas, LB, South Florida - While we moved up to take Antonio Pittman with our pick right here, Nicholas would have been the better player in my eyes. A guy who has a tremendous motor and very good instincts, he could have come in in pass rushing situations and made his way on special teams. Could have taken over if either Fujita or Shanle show signs of wear and tear or do not live up to their performance last year.
4. Jermon Bushrod, OT, Towson - A pick I'm happy with.
5. David Jones, CB, Wingate - I'm happy with this pick as well.
7. Dallas Baker, WR, Florida - A big target who can run the routes and get open and would have made a tremendous red zone threat. Our wide receivers were productive enough last year that Baker could have learned from them, and we brought in Rhema McKnight as a UDFA and he's done well so far. We would have been fine as far as our WR go.

This would have been my ideal draft.
As it was, initally as we all know, I wasn't fond of the selections of Meachem (who as it is, my mom keeps calling Robert Mitchum... bonus points for anyone who gets why...:D) or Usama Young for that matter.

However, as the hours became days and the days became weeks, looking back I'm not as unhappy as I was in April.

Meachem, although a little out of shape (which I'm not pleased with, but...), not only adds another weapon to our high-powered offensive machine, but a solid replacement for Joe Horn. Number 17 might be a solid player for years to come, and as much as it pains me to say it, we couldn't say the same thing for Horn. Usama Young seems to have made a good impression at Saints rookie camp (along with Alleman, Bushrod, and Jones...) and looks to be the heir apparent to Fred Thomas' position. And as every Saints fan knows, the less we see of Thomas on the field, the better...!

The one pick that really had me shaking my head was the seventh round selection of Marvin Mitchell or whatever his name is. The fact is, we could have gotten better talent at linebacker earlier in the Draft and that he has character issues to boot doesn't really bode well with me. But, of course, I'm sure that Loomis and Payton know more than I do about this guy, and if he can keep his nose clean, maybe he can be a solid special teamer.

All in all, I can't really grade the Draft, since I usually give it a couple of years to see who actually makes the team, who plays and how well they play, but sight unseen, I give the Draft a passing grade. I don't know how high, but good enough to pass the Draft course at NFL University... we'll see if I feel the same way in two years.

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!
http://sportsinsomniacs.wordpress.com/

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs
Saints Dome Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

After some careful consideration this is what I would like our FA to look like:

Sign
CB Nnamdi Asomugha, Oakland Raiders
K Josh Brown, Seattle Seahawks
OT Sean Locklear, Seattle Seahawks (take over for Stinchcomb)
DT Randy Starks, Tennessee Titans

Draft
1st Round - OLB Dan Conner, Penn State
2nd Round - ILB Jonathan Goff, Vanderbilt
3rd Round - DT DeMario Pressley, NC State
4th Round - LB/S Wesley Woodyard, Kentucky
5th Round - RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Ole Miss

I'm not going past the fifth round just yet.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 11-22-2007, 08:56 AM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
CB Nnamdi Asomugha, Oakland Raiders
K Josh Brown, Seattle Seahawks
OT Sean Locklear, Seattle Seahawks (take over for Stinchcomb)
DT Randy Starks, Tennessee Titans
I like that. I can't see Asomugha being able to leave Oakland :(
But if he came to the Saints... :D

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default I made a mock draft for you guys

I am not sure on your needs, but here is my best shot.

1. Malcolm Jenkins CB Ohio State
2. Beau Bell LB UNLV
3. John Carlson TE Notre Dame
4. Will Arnold G LSU
5. Bruce Davis DE UCLA
6. Paul Smith QB Tulsa
7. Carton Powell DT Virgina Tech

Hope this satisfies your needs. Give me feed back.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

I like it but I have some feedback.

1) We have an official mock draft thread. Please put future mock drafts in that thread.

I like the first pick only if we don't go after CB in FA. If we don't then we need CB first round but I have a feeling we will. Our coaching staff can't be that ignorant to the fact that Jason David has not worked out.
We need an impact LB and I'm not sold on Beau Bell. I love Jonathan Goff and would love to see him in the Black and Gold.
Carlson is a great TE but that is the least of our worries as far as I'm concerned. I would rather go RT, RB, CB, or DT early.
Love the Will Arnold pick.

If you have any more questions about future mocks then ask in the Official Discussion Thread or send a Saints fan an IM or PM.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-28-2008, 08:57 PM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

anyone on D

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
SaintsFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 10:09 PM    (permalink
RAZERSAINTS
Rookie

RAZERSAINTS hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

It looks like we will take a CB.. I dont like the move but as long as its a player on Defence that can start for us im happy.

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN
RAZERSAINTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 10:20 PM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I agree we need to spend the #10 pick on someone that can start for us right away.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
SaintsFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 05:59 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

In the final forum mock which is about over this is what I and SFFL have done for the Saints.

*Some things could have been done differently and I will post what could have been done if you guys are interested.

Trades

Trade #1
Saints Receive:
CB Brian Williams
#147 Overall
#159 Overall

Jaguars Receive:
CB Jason David
DB Roman Harper

Trade #2
Jets Receive:
#78 Overall

Saints Receive:
#102 Overall
DT Dewayne Robertson

Trade #3
Eagles Receive:
#178 Overall

Saints Receive:
TE Matt Schobel

Trade #4
Saints Receive:
2nd Round Pick - #47
DE Ray Edwards

Vikings Receive:
DE Will Smith

Trade #5
49ers Receive:
OL Jon Stinchcomb
7th round pick

Saints Receive:
CB Shawntae Spencer
7th Round Pick

Trade #6
Bucs Receive:
#47 Overall

Saints Receive:
#52 Overall
#120 Overall

Draft

10. Kenny Phillips DB/Miami
40. Carl Nicks OL/Nebraska
52. Tavares Gooden LB/Miami
102. Brad Cottam TE/Tennessee
113. Josh Johnson QB/San Diego
120. Mike Pollak C/Arizona State
146. Justin Forsett RB/California
147. Terrence Wheatley CB/Colorado
159. Titus Brown DE/Mississippi State
214. Frank Morton DT/Tulane

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-18-2008, 12:25 PM    (permalink
vcstriker16

Browsing around and found one of the best mocks I've seen so far:

<link removed>

DRC makes the most sense.

Last edited by Geo : 04-19-2008 at 12:43 PM.
Old 04-18-2008, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In his newest mock Scott has us taking Leodis McKelvin, Dan Connor and Jeremy Zuttah. Wouldn't be a bad Draft :) (But I'm still hoping for one of the top 2 DT's)

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 10:46 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sveen View Post
In his newest mock Scott has us taking Leodis McKelvin, Dan Connor and Jeremy Zuttah. Wouldn't be a bad Draft :) (But I'm still hoping for one of the top 2 DT's)
I was actually thrilled with the first two rounds but underwhelmed to say the least with our 3rd round pick in Scott's latest. McKelvin and Conner, though? I'd wet my panties.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter