Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-07-2008, 09:04 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best (other than the 49ers of course): Colts (I love watching Peyton Manning work), Cardinals, Lions

Worst: Seahawks, Browns, Raiders
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:19 AM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best- Broncos, Arizona, Cowboys, Titans.

Worst- Bills. Dick Jauron is probably the most wimpy man I have ever seen as a head coach. A head coach needs a little fire, he has none whatsoever. A little aggresion and the Bills will be back to how they were at the start of the season. The first 4 games, the Bills were one of my favorite teams to watch.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:30 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My personal favorites to watch are the:
Jets
Packers
Cardinals
Texans

.. and I cant stand watching the:
Bears if they arent playing the Packers
Eagles
Jacksonville
Kansas City
Seattle
St Louis

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
Best- Broncos, Arizona, Cowboys, Titans.

Worst- Bills. Dick Jauron is probably the most wimpy man I have ever seen as a head coach. A head coach needs a little fire, he has none whatsoever. A little aggresion and the Bills will be back to how they were at the start of the season. The first 4 games, the Bills were one of my favorite teams to watch.
Lovie Smith is worse in showing emotion. Not that i care

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:38 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I obviously love watching my Tony Romo lead Cowboys but, also love watching me some Chargers, Cards, and Vikes. Hopefully, the Raiders next year...once D-Mac starts getting the ball.

Disliking the entire AFC North. I find just about all their games to be incredibly boring. Bucs, Panthers, Bears, and Skins tend to bore the hell out of me on most occassions as well. I have warmed up to Orton and the Bears a bit, though. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to do not so much teams, but specific units

Best

Pittsburgh's defense
Philadelphia's defense
Arizona's offense
New England's offense (w/ Tom Brady)
Baltimore's defense
New Orleans' offense
Dallas' offense
Indianapolis' offense

Worst

Pittsburgh's offense
Oakland's offense
Detroit's defense
New Orleans' defense
Jacksonville's offense
Cleveland's defense
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:48 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After having lived in Ohio for 24 years, if I never have to watch a Browns or Bengals game again I'll be a very happy man.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:49 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe I haven't seem more Bears in the worst to watch......I can't see how anyone aside from fans of the team would subject themselves to the constant BS they're putting out there....

Maybe when Rexy is at QB they're more fun to watch for obvious reasons for non-Bears fans....but they're a terrible team to sit and try to watch....
Old 12-07-2008, 10:52 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I can't believe I haven't seem more Bears in the worst to watch......I can't see how anyone aside from fans of the team would subject themselves to the constant BS they're putting out there....

Maybe when Rexy is at QB they're more fun to watch for obvious reasons for non-Bears fans....but they're a terrible team to sit and try to watch....
When Orton was playing well earlier in the year and Forte was running wild...they werent that bad to watch as an outsider.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought the Bears Falcons game was a great game to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:59 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
When Orton was playing well earlier in the year and Forte was running wild...they werent that bad to watch as an outsider.
Even then...they often had questionable play calling (thanks ron turner) and still couldn't get after the QB.

Maybe I'm overreacting, but I know I wouldn't be going out of my way like I do to watch Bears games if I were an outsider...
Old 12-07-2008, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forte makes this team worth watching imo. Last year was horrible

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 11:09 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Maybe I'm overreacting
You are. I don't know when Bears fans started acting like we were the Lions, but I don't understand it. We're 6-6. There are a lot of teams worse than we are.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 03:23 PM    (permalink
JonasBlane
Rookie

JonasBlane hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.JonasBlane hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm a huge Steelers fan, so they're obviously my favourite team to watch. Other than them though, my most favourite team to watch is probably the Vikes because of AD. I used to enjoy the Chargers, but not so much anymore without Merriman, and with this current LT.

There are a whole bunch of teams I can't stand to watch, these include: Bills, Seahawks, Rams, Chiefs, Lions, Bengals and the Texans. Seahawks being the worst. We get all there games because they're my closest NFL team, but even when they were good I found them god awful to watch. Now, it's only entertaining to see them get blown out.
JonasBlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 03:26 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
Best - I like watching the AFC south, think they play exciting games, especially divisional games. I like watching Ravens games too, even though I'm a Steelers fan, I like watching their defense.

Worst - Bengals, Lions, Rams. Don't have anything going for them. I've grown pretty tired of the Bills too, but that's probably because they're on every week here.
best team to watch it the RAVENS(homer)

worse team to watch is the bungles

just for fun lol best game to watch is THIS SUNDAY STEELERS AT RAVENS
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 03:30 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
I'm going to do not so much teams, but specific units

Best

Pittsburgh's defense
Philadelphia's defense
Arizona's offense
New England's offense (w/ Tom Brady)
Baltimore's defense
New Orleans' offense
Dallas' offense
Indianapolis' offense

Worst

Pittsburgh's offense
Oakland's offense
Detroit's defense
New Orleans' defense
Jacksonville's offense
Cleveland's defense
I was just gonna say that New Orleans is the best team to watch and the worst team to watch in one team depending on what side of the ball we are on.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 03:35 PM    (permalink
UK_Cheesehead
Veteran

UK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

My favourite teams to watch (aside from the Pack obv.) in no particular order:

Best

1. Cardinals
2. Cowboys
3. Saints
4. Falcons
5. Patriots (with Brady)

Worst

1. Bengals
2. Seahawks
3. Steelers
4. Rams
5. Jaguars
UK_Cheesehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 03:50 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bengals offense can only be described as painful to watch this season. Ryan Fitzpatrick should have done something different with that fancy Harvard degree.

I find the defense, on the other hand, fun to watch. You can just see hope when looking at the defense, the offense is hopeless. Pat Sims inside at DT, Brandon Johnson at WLB, Jonathan Fanene getting snaps at both DE and DT, it's fun to watch for the future of the team. These are good players, and hypothetically, if our entire defense (or Jonathan Joseph, David Jones, Chinedum Ndukwe, Marvin White, Keith Rivers, Robert Geathers, John Thornton, Antwan Odom, Frostee Rucker, Corey Lynch) were playing, we'd be looking pretty damn good. Still, Sims is the future inside with Peko at DT, Fanene is a great rotational guy for depth, and Brandon Johnson could kick out to SLB next year and give us a fairly special LB core (provided we grab a MLB at some point.)

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 03:51 PM    (permalink
AkiliSmith
Veteran

AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a big Bengals fan but I can not stand watching them this season. No Palmer = suck. Also they have so many players on the IR I don't recognize half of the names on the team.

I hate watching the Steelers. I root hard for them to lose every game, and despite looking terrible for the first 3 quarters, they always pull it off in the 4th quarter.
AkiliSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
.. and I cant stand watching the:
Bears if they arent playing the Packers
Eagles
Jacksonville
Kansas City
Seattle
St Louis
Still hurts huh?

Sorry dude.
Old 12-12-2008, 04:01 PM    (permalink
renegade
Rookie

renegade is a cocksman.renegade is a cocksman.renegade is a cocksman.renegade is a cocksman.

[homer/]
I have to say that when all things are clicking, the Eagles are the most fun team to watch. The Eagles have the talent to destroy any opponet, but that might just be the homer in me.
They have an explosive offense with a top 5 RB, a top 10 QB, fast and explosive WRs and a strong O-line.
The defense might just be the most fun to watch defense in the NFL, Jim Johnson brings the pressure from everywhere and the Eagles have the ball-hawk defensive backs to capitalize on it.
[/homer]

I also like the smash and dash techniques that the Titans and Giants use.
renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 04:11 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renegade View Post
[homer/]
I have to say that when all things are clicking, the Eagles are the most fun team to watch. The Eagles have the talent to destroy any opponet, but that might just be the homer in me.
They have an explosive offense with a top 5 RB, a top 10 QB, fast and explosive WRs and a strong O-line.
The defense might just be the most fun to watch defense in the NFL, Jim Johnson brings the pressure from everywhere and the Eagles have the ball-hawk defensive backs to capitalize on it.
[/homer]

I also like the smash and dash techniques that the Titans and Giants use.
nothing wrong with being a homer just know that the ravens and steelers def is alot more fun to watch than the eagles lol (homer)
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 04:52 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The NFC South is the most fun to watch.

Saints - Brees and that passing attack. Reggie Bush. Horrible defense which makes the other team fun to watch

Panthers - Explosive running. Steve Smith.

Falcons - Move the ball very effectively on offense, good balance. Defense is mediocre and makes the other team look good.

Bucs - Jeff Garcia is unpredictably fun to watch. Our offense is boring other than him. Our defense makes plays, even when teams are moving the ball well on us.

The Bills are the most boring team in football. Always have been, always will be. Ask any Toronto sports fan who doesn't own Sunday Ticket.

Regardless....College>NFL.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 04:58 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread makes me sad. A decade ago this would be the GSOT for sure. Now one of the best teams to watch is that very QB from the GSOT days. Now the Rams are one of the awful teams to watch. U can go see a high school field on Friday and see better played football than us on Sundays. Another team I've always enjoed watching are actually the Vikes and Packers. Vikes because of those years they had Moss and they would chuck it up so much and now they have AD. And the Pack due to #4, so now I like the Jets. And yes, I hate watching the Seahawks/
Old 12-12-2008, 05:00 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
The Bills are the most boring team in football. Always have been, always will be. Ask any Toronto sports fan who doesn't own Sunday Ticket.
As a Toronto resident i agree. It's too late this year but i'm thinking of getting Sunday Ticket next year.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote