Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-12-2008, 05:27 PM    (permalink
MasterShake
Rookie

MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
The bills suffer because they should be playing far more aggressively than Dick jauron wants them to play. Don't be playmore stupidly but be play more physically and assert your will, that's their problem and I think that barring better coaching that team needs some talented young blood on both lines before they're a quality team.
The Bills suffer from Losmanitis...
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:59 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in the minority. I like watching the Lions.

As bad of a team as they are, I like watching Calvin Johnson, I like watching players play well. And I like watching them play poorly. I like figuring out why they're so bad.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:35 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For some reason I enjoy watching competitions between some sub par teams. I also enjoy watching the Lions.

The Eagles are fun to watch as well.

I would also have to say my Falcons are a rather exciting team to watch.

Next Up: 2012

Last edited by BamaFalcon59 : 12-12-2008 at 11:40 PM.
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 12:48 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Add another Bills fan proclaiming how bad we are to watch. Huge underneath cushions with no pass rush on every play for defense, unoriginal plays that lead to no points on offense. As much fun as it is to watch guys like Lynch, McKelvin, Jackson, Mitchell, and Greer, there's really not much to be interested in. We're a boring team that always ends up with nothing to play for.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 12:55 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I would throw the Browns and Seahawks in there as a couple of the worst to watch.
Without a QB and our number 1 receiver unable to catch, we have not have a td in the past 3 games.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Add in another Bills fan who thinks we are boring to watch. If I wasn't a fan I'd probably want to choke my cable providers...

Jauron, Schonert. Sorry, you've got to go.

Best team to watch... I might go with the Panthers or Giants this year. Teams that can run and pass are usually the most fun. I can't handle passing every play like the Pats and Colts.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 01:22 AM    (permalink
throwback54milkman
Veteran

throwback54milkman needs more cowbell.

the jets certainly make things exciting, not always in a good way

^^Sig From Nvot9
J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!
throwback54milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:55 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Browns and Lions are fun to watch. Seahawks too, but not as much. The bad teams that are boring are Cincinnati, St. Louis, Oakland, Kansas City and a couple others I'm not thinking of.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 05:06 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's painful watching the Jaguars play.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote