Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-11-2008, 12:36 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
Tony Gonzalez needs 2 catches and he will have 900 in his HOF career. :)

http://www.nfl.com/players/anthonygo...s?id=GON587645

He also leads all TE's this season in catches,yards and TD's so much for lost a step...

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...S&d-447263-n=1

Give me a break it was hard work finding some thing good to say about the Chiefs.
you could of said....wait no....nevermind your right TONY GONZALEZ is what you have going for you
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:45 PM    (permalink
captainjack27
Veteran

captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
yea we had a problem with harrison last game(who doesn't) so were going to have to throw some double teams at him during passing plays which takes a RB or TE out of the play but i think we will be ok because we have suggs coming at big ben and it shouldnt be to hard to get passed that o-line just need to actually get ahold of big bens shifty a** but i agree i think its going to come down to field position i think this game is won by field goals ....i wish i could go to sleep and it would be sunday i cant wait going to be alot of big hits and trash talk.....and im changing my prediction to ravens still winning but the score will be 13-10
That's the problem though. If you double Harrison, It frees up Woodley. This game will be won by the team that turns the ball over less. So Ben has to play smart this game, GET THE BALL OUT FREAKING QUICKLY, and be aware of where Reed is at all times. If we can do that, I think we can force turnovers, get after Flacco, and win the division. Easier said than done. Pittsburgh and Baltimore both have just nasty defenses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
LaMarr Woodley, Norse God of Thunder/Baby Jesus/Killer of all things QB, set an NFL record by getting multiple sacks in three consecutive playoff games. Don't **** with LaMarr.
Pittsburgh Steelers....6 Time Champs!
captainjack27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:50 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainjack27 View Post
That's the problem though. If you double Harrison, It frees up Woodley. This game will be won by the team that turns the ball over less. So Ben has to play smart this game, GET THE BALL OUT FREAKING QUICKLY, and be aware of where Reed is at all times. If we can do that, I think we can force turnovers, get after Flacco, and win the division. Easier said than done. Pittsburgh and Baltimore both have just nasty defenses.
yea there really isnt no clear way to stop our defenses unless you have Peyton Manning (both of our teams just cant seem to beat him) so its going to be crazy i think the ravens will come out on top because the fact were at home i think that gives us the advantage. its been awhile since we have lost to the steelers in baltimore (even when we had boller).
Old 12-11-2008, 01:16 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainjack27 View Post
Reed is a game breaker, now granted I do believe Ben is smarter than Campbell and wont make such stupid decisions throwing it anywhere near him but who knows what could happen in a tip drill. This season Ben has been on his back more than ever and were usually pretty good on putting him there and I'm hoping we can jar the ball out on one of those sacks. Flacco didn't play so great last week and i'm not so sure the leagues number one rated defense is the team to rebound on so this game will be won in the trenches. I expect a late turnover or defensive play to decide this one.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:20 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Reed is a game breaker, now granted I do believe Ben is smarter than Campbell and wont make such stupid decisions throwing it anywhere near him but who knows what could happen in a tip drill. This season Ben has been on his back more than ever and were usually pretty good on putting him there and I'm hoping we can jar the ball out on one of those sacks. Flacco didn't play so great last week and i'm not so sure the leagues number one rated defense is the team to rebound on so this game will be won in the trenches. I expect a late turnover or defensive play to decide this one.
yea i doubt flaco has a good game just hopefully he dont turn it over and big ben does
Old 12-11-2008, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** the timezones

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 08:04 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a must win game for both teams but I have a feeling that Chicago will more than handle the Saints. The Saints just don't well in cold weather. Their game isn't built for that.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lets goo chicago!

Old 12-11-2008, 08:07 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

SaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
This is a must win game for both teams but I have a feeling that Chicago will more than handle the Saints. The Saints just don't well in cold weather. Their game isn't built for that.
Saints are going to win.
SaintsMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saints should throw Colston the ball all night long.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Tillman will force 5000 fumbles

Old 12-11-2008, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Devin WHO???????

Old 12-11-2008, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manning>>>Hester
Old 12-11-2008, 08:17 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Funny how much blocking helps, lol
Old 12-11-2008, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

haha yea, i actually saw some blocks and no players in the face of the returner

Old 12-11-2008, 08:18 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

SaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Horrible kick by Hartley
Old 12-11-2008, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsMan View Post
Horrible kick by Hartley
it was a great one!

Old 12-11-2008, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I support this notion.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

just stop them pls :(

Old 12-11-2008, 08:24 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

crap....take away our once in a blue moon sack why dontcha.........

boooooo corey graham
Old 12-11-2008, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, Bears. Costly penalty.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Marcus Harrison beast

Old 12-11-2008, 08:27 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I was gonna say......if theres another penalty on that ****.....

go Mike Brown!! wooooo!! Healthy 15 weeks and counting!
Old 12-11-2008, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Mike Brown is beastly when he is not injured

Old 12-11-2008, 08:28 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

cut lance moore