Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 03-04-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
If you don't land Marshall, I would go after Nate Burleson.
Go away!!!!!!
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Go away!!!!!!
Why? There is no law saying I cannot post here. Also, I am not spamming or trolling in here. Hell, if you want to come talk on the Steelers board, come right ahead.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:15 PM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.

I don't see him staying in the TOP 10 like everyone thinks. The question is do we trade away a #3 and get Boldin and draft a WR #1 or do we trade our #1 and get Marshall?
ChefMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know if when the Cardinals claim Gaither if its a 2010 or 2011 1st?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:17 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why? There is no law saying I cannot post here. Also, I am not spamming or trolling in here. Hell, if you want to come talk on the Steelers board, come right ahead.
Your lame dude!!!! I don't care if you post here I was just saying **** Nate Burleson and I wouldn't want to go after him.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
Old 03-04-2010, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought all picks were for the upcoming draft. so basically 2010, but not 100% sure.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Your lame dude!!!! I don't care if you post here I was just saying **** Nate Burleson and I wouldn't want to go after him.
Nate Burleson would be better than all your recievers currently. He'd be a nice, cheap option if you don't get Marshall.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefMike View Post
No thats the 2nd one .... NFL.com and CNNSI.com pretty large publications with people that have been doing this stuff a lot longer then any of us...
First off, the people at NFL.com are mostly idiots. They are routinely wrong about just about everything regarding the draft. They consistently put out ridiculous mocks with outrageous picks with a shot in the dark at being correct so 5 years down the road they can say "Oh, I was right THAT time." ANYONE who has been following this draft class for more then the last month will realize that Bryant is simply being overanalyzed due to several bad decisions regarding this last season. However, flip on the tape for 2 minutes, just two, and you will see Bryant is a clear cut top 5 talent who will most likely not make it past 12, and as Scott himself has said, is a darkhorse for the #1 overall selection. Don't be fooled by NFL.com.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:21 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Nate Burleson would be better than all your recievers currently. He'd be a nice, cheap option if you don't get Marshall.
I would rather take a shot with TO. I mean he is ok reciever but noone I want.

John Wall
Old 03-04-2010, 03:21 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we dont get Marshall, ship the Cards a 3rd for Boldin. Better then spending it on Kevin Walter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
I would rather take a shot with TO. I mean he is ok reciever but noone I want.
I think the only thing holding him back is his injury history. He played on a team with a bad QB and still put up good numbers. I'd like to see TO in Baltimore.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If we dont get Marshall, ship the Cards a 3rd for Boldin. Better then spending it on Kevin Walter.
That's what I would do personally.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Walter is an UFA though right?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:07 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Anyone know if when the Cardinals claim Gaither if its a 2010 or 2011 1st?
It would be a 2010, but I doubt that the Ravens wouldn't match any offer for him. Especially for a late first round pick.

As for Burleson - I think he'd be a solid option to go after. Better than Walter at least.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:13 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if they were gonna match why make it a 1st and not what ever the low offer is

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont think the tender makes a difference on the price we would have to pay him. I think if he was a 5th or a 1st round tender we would still pay the same.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Dolphins interested in D Mason.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dolphins interested in D Mason.
I wouldn't be that upset if he left but only if we land Marshall or Boldin.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I wouldn't be that upset if he left but only if we land Marshall or Boldin.
I read that Baltimore might not even be much of a player for Marshall.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I read that Baltimore might not even be much of a player for Marshall.
Wouldn't surprise me but if that's the case, they need to make a strong push to keep Mason around. If they don't get a #1 WR in FA and let Mason go, they can't expect to get any consistent production from their WR's even if they spend a 1st on a WR. If that scenario plays out, it will be a big step backwards.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be kind of surprised to see Mason leave for another team, but I think he wants a multi-year deal and IDK if we'd be willing to give him that. We'd certainly bring in at least one other receiver if that happened though, no way Ozzie sits on his hands with Clayton/Williams (who did get a low tender)/Stallworth/Smith.
Old 03-05-2010, 04:10 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I'm hearing that Baltimore is out of the race for Brandon Marshall..... Shame. No other player in re first round would have the impact that Marshall would've. I know Ozzie is a great drafter, but he's gotta learn how to take some risks.

And now, like TACKLE said, if Mason gets away we are major ******.

I'm not really the biggest fan of trading for Boldin at this point in his career, but if we lose Mason, we might not have a choice. 3rd for Boldin seems pretty realistic now.

**also, kevin walter is indeed a UFA, so I'd love to see us sign him + trade for Boldin!
Old 03-05-2010, 07:48 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

We have to wait for somebody else to sign another one of our players before we sign Walter. Unless of course we use our one freebie for signing a free agent and give him a deal that pays him nearly 6 mil. in the first year and keeps rising.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:54 AM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.

Where did you hear we are out of the running for Marshall?
ChefMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:00 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

I am getting sick to my stomach waiting for us to do something.

John Wall