Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-11-2008, 06:53 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Terrell Owens: The Model Teammate?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3763209

you knew it was only a matter of time. i doubt this effects them for the game this Sunday, but if they lose, sparks could fly.

they have to win now, or else the season is probably over after this development.
Old 12-11-2008, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deion said he isnt angry, Patrick Crayton and Williams kinda are stinky for not getting touches

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:54 PM    (permalink
renegade
Rookie

renegade is a cocksman.renegade is a cocksman.renegade is a cocksman.renegade is a cocksman.

It was only a matter of time. I hate TO more than any player in the NFL. If you don't treat him like he is the greatest WR ever and feed him the ball every play then he turns into a manic depressive 5 year old.
renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 08:50 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But that's his quarterback...

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:03 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
"but it won't happen to MY team. MY team will be different. he'll be PERFECT here."

god, i can't count how many times i've heard that from people after their team signs him. i'm curious where those cowboys fans are right now...
I see you rpoint, but IDK njx. I'm sure people insinuate that but the majority of fans I believe have half a brain,( well maybe I'm giving cowboys fans too much credit) they realize that he comes with baggage. However, they all realize one thing... He produces. If they didn't know that they wouldn't have brought him in.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:47 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

T.O. makes Skip Bayless look right yet again...
Old 12-11-2008, 10:49 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD View Post
T.O. makes Skip Bayless look right yet again...
What else was he right about? Popped collars and semi-mullet haircuts?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 12-11-2008, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/ar...peaks-out.html

We're right here... just watching Bspn try to stir up more drama.

Honestly, I don't take this 100%

I highly doubt anyone one the Cowboys would tell Ed Werder anything, and this is why. Would an "anonymous" member of the Cowboys want this to happen? Why would they want this distraction.

I think it might have more to due with the fact that for EVERY Owens press conference or locker room interview this year he has hit up Ed Werder with a "next question" any time he opens his mouth.

The T.O. sitting in the locker room today with a Santa Hat on and a blinking nose didn't seem all bent out of shape.

Sorry fellas, I'm calling headlinewhore on this one. Bspn has been creating "T.O. explosions" since he got here, this is no different... Ed Werder just took a few weeks to compile this report.

Last edited by Burns336 : 12-11-2008 at 10:53 PM.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:03 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess being a player of such talent leads to a massive ego, but no one should disrupt a team this bad. I mean, on the field, Owens is as good a WR as any in the history of the NFL. However, off the field, no one player in sports could be as bad. Maybe Manny Ramirez comes close, but not that bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:44 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Guess his crying bit was a load of crap. Some QB really needs to put TO in his place, but once that happens he goes off. If his QB is a nobody he blames him. If his QB is a star TO can't handle it and starts blaming him and throwing accusations of jealousy and favoritism against him. TO is good for 1 year maybe 2, then 3rd year and beyond its all over.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
Homer's law:

"if a player on my team is accused of something fairly straightforward and with ample supporting evidence, i must at all costs avoid the most obvious and simple explanation and instead invent convoluted conspiracies".

occam's razor would seem to serve you well here, but no surprise that a cowboys' fan doesn't like the simple explanation. i mean, it's not like owens has been on film multiple times this season blowing up on the sidelines for the very reasons the article suggests he's angry. no, that's FAR too simple. i bet goodell has a hand in it, too.
I understand your point.

I would just say that T.O.'s actions this past week have been no different from what has happened all year, or since he's been in Dallas for that matter.

Lets be real here. The "old" T.O. was calling out players on camera, he was calling out coaches on camera. This T.O. hasn't done that. He can't afford to. This is his last chance at anything.

What has T.O. said in this story? Where is the sound bite? Where are the players under the bus?

If you follow the Cowboys you know that his "sideline explosion" was the 3rd or 4th such incident this year. After every incident, we hear the same stuff "Here it comes, he's about to blow" and it never materializes.

I'm not saying the guy isn't a prick. I'm not saying the guy is a model teammate.

All I'm saying is we've seen this before from Espn and Ed Werder. It's the same headline they're always pushing, this one just got a lot more press for some reason.

All I know is that I posted a link with T.O. pretty much saying everything is fine and Witten called into a radio station and said everything is fine.

If they come out and lose to the Giants and T.O. goes ape ****, I'll believe it. Until that happens, this is no different than when T.O. was going to "explode" after his interview with Deion Sanders. We all remember that right? It was only 3 weeks ago.

Edit: obviously Werder has been compiling "evidence" for his story for awhile now. He fails to mention that the receivers meeting with Garrett happened on Monday and that Romo said this on Wednesday: "We're fine. I don't read stuff. It's only bad stuff, so it doesn't affect me," Romo said, referring to a published report that he didn't trust Owens in the fourth quarter of games. "All this stuff, that's why it's interesting. Football is like a reality show each week. You get to talk about it and come up with new things. This is the new storyline: now these guys aren't very good, now this is the new best team in the league. None of it matters until you get to the playoffs and then you've got to go. The whole key is to let that stuff happen and get into the tournament and play."

Just saying. I wouldn't count on a blow up until the Cowboys are at least eliminated from playoff contention...

Although, I will concede that where there is smoke, there is usually fire.

Last edited by Burns336 : 12-12-2008 at 12:26 AM.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ZOMG!!!!1!1one TO IZ ANGRYZ! THIS SPELLZ DIZZASTER!!!!!111!!!11!!

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:46 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This would be incredibly stupid, even on T.O.'s part. Even he has to realize that if he's kicked out of Dallas over something like this that he's pretty much burning all of his bridges in the NFL. Note that I said pretty much, this is only because the Raiders are still considered an NFL team.
Old 12-12-2008, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know honestly, he's made it much farther than I ever thought he would. But if he's really saying these things, then I hate him. I hate that Romo forces throws to him. Romo has targeted T.O. more than any other player on the team, Witten included. The problem is that T.O. is declining, not anyone else. The thing that makes me the maddest (if true) is him getting in new guys' ear trying to get them on his side. That's divisive to a locker room and infuriating. This should be his last season, IMO. Think of it as when Tiki retired and when Shockey was out with injury, look what happened to the Giants. When you have guys dividing the locker room, stifling the real leaders, you can't win big games.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:36 AM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ed werder is a joke of a person. yea to is a bad teamate and whatevs but The really interesting story is how ed werder(doesnt deserve capitalization) can wake up in the morning and face the day knowing that he is ed werder.
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:18 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why does TO get the blame?

Did TO go to the media? No. Did he try to keep it in house? Yes. Was he the only WR to approach Garrett? No. Should this have been released? No.

Who released it?

Team Captain... Bradie James. Bradie James is the guy that I'm upset with. He's the captain, he should know what kind of stuff is supposed to be kept in house. Bradie James should be revoked of that role. He obviously doesn't understand it.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:22 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, too much of this **** is reported on and then once reported it gets overreported, especially if its the Cowboys, especially if it TO. I mean my God, they are playing in the NFL, and there are teams in Pop Warner with more team chemisty than the Cowboys. I thought TO finally found a home where he would shut his trap and go play football. But nope, his "quarterback" BS tears and words blah blah has a closer relationship with another guy on the team. I guess since Romo is going out with Jessica Simpson TO can't call Romo ***. But yeah, TO needs to shut his mouth or get the **** out cuz he is getting plainly annoying. If he can't make it in Dallas where can he make it.
Old 12-12-2008, 07:13 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Yeah, too much of this **** is reported on and then once reported it gets overreported, especially if its the Cowboys, especially if it TO. I mean my God, they are playing in the NFL, and there are teams in Pop Warner with more team chemisty than the Cowboys. I thought TO finally found a home where he would shut his trap and go play football. But nope, his "quarterback" BS tears and words blah blah has a closer relationship with another guy on the team. I guess since Romo is going out with Jessica Simpson TO can't call Romo ***. But yeah, TO needs to shut his mouth or get the **** out cuz he is getting plainly annoying. If he can't make it in Dallas where can he make it.
Perhaps the Raiders?

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:50 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Why does TO get the blame?

Did TO go to the media? No. Did he try to keep it in house?
Yeah, he kept it " in House". But sadly its his nut-job issue that consistently needs to be kept " in house".

I understand your issue with james though. that was weak.

they get smoked.

Old 12-12-2008, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How can you make a case that you're not getting the ball enough when you've been targeted almost 20 more times than the guy you're bitching about?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:19 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
You know honestly, he's made it much farther than I ever thought he would. But if he's really saying these things, then I hate him. I hate that Romo forces throws to him. Romo has targeted T.O. more than any other player on the team, Witten included. The problem is that T.O. is declining, not anyone else. The thing that makes me the maddest (if true) is him getting in new guys' ear trying to get them on his side. That's divisive to a locker room and infuriating. This should be his last season, IMO. Think of it as when Tiki retired and when Shockey was out with injury, look what happened to the Giants. When you have guys dividing the locker room, stifling the real leaders, you can't win big games.
you hit the underlying problem on the head Ward. this is where the TO situation gets sticky. the man has the biggest ego ive ever seen, and just refuses to admit he's losing a step, and can't get open as often as he used to. he will not accept anything below being fed 10 times a game however, and cannot fathom that the team is better these days with him getting less touches.

and thats when all hell will break loose. we're already seeing it. if not this year, it will happen next year. its only a matter of time. he's not getting any younger, and he won't magically get any better. the old TO would eat press man with no safety help alive, the new TO only beats it half the time (if that). He's clearly on the decline, and thats the real cause of all of this.

And the team has had enough to. Jerry Jones has the gaul to call out Barber, the toughest guy on your team, yet management continues to coddle TO like a baby? You don't think the other players don't notice that? Ive seen this situation in NY, regardless of what the Cowboys want to believe, there IS a divide already in that lockerroom. Its obvious. And it will only get worse unless you start winning.

The Giants game is an absolute must win. Bc if they lose, and the playoffs are looking dim, this could and probably will get ugly.

The real problem is management. They created this mess.
Old 12-12-2008, 10:29 AM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
What else was he right about? Popped collars and semi-mullet haircuts?
Thats my point its the only thing he seems to be consistantly right about.
Old 12-12-2008, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12 View Post
ZOMG!!!!1!1one TO IZ ANGRYZ! THIS SPELLZ DIZZASTER!!!!!111!!!11!!
This looked awesome paired with your sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Jerry Jones has the gaul to call out Barber, the toughest guy on your team, yet management continues to coddle TO like a baby?
I think there lies a problem with the Cowboys. They try so hard to keep players like TO from causing problems that it ends up making matters worse for the organization. Is this really surprising to anyone? TO isnt getting his preferential stat line so he bitches because he knows that when he does, he often gets plays intended to get the ball to him called the following game.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:38 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
This looked awesome paired with your sig.

I think there lies a problem with the Cowboys. They try so hard to keep players like TO from causing problems that it ends up making matters worse for the organization. Is this really surprising to anyone? TO isnt getting his preferential stat line so he bitches because he knows that when he does, he often gets plays intended to get the ball to him called the following game.
As a Giant fan, I know that theyre gonna feed TO like crazy on Sunday. Hopefully Spags realizes that too and gameplans for it. And hopefully Corey Webster does what he's been doing all season, and plays lights out at CB.
Old 12-12-2008, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't care about this "story".

1. It's coming from Ed Werder, who I don't respect.

2. Awfully, awfully convenient how this just managed to spring up during Giants' week? I'm sure that is purely coincidence.

If there is a real story, let's hear that. Or just watch the game.