Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-13-2008, 09:19 PM    (permalink
johnstonolb
Rookie

johnstonolb is a cocksman.johnstonolb is a cocksman.johnstonolb is a cocksman.johnstonolb is a cocksman.

So Witten is wrong?

Said it once and say it again, the amount of man luv for a loser like TO is amazing.

Garcia's fault. McNabb's fault. Romo's fault. Witten's fault. Edit: Add Garrett too.

I guess if history was invented yesterday I might believe the TO Fannie Cheerleading Squad but really I would have to suspend brain functions to do so .....
johnstonolb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnstonolb View Post
So Witten is wrong?

Said it once and say it again, the amount of man luv for a loser like TO is amazing.

Garcia's fault. McNabb's fault. Romo's fault. Witten's fault. Edit: Add Garrett too.

I guess if history was invented yesterday I might believe the TO Fannie Cheerleading Squad but really I would have to suspend brain functions to do so .....
I wouldn't say that Witten is wrong. It's just seeming more probable that he is the source of all this controversy.
Old 12-13-2008, 09:26 PM    (permalink
johnstonolb
Rookie

johnstonolb is a cocksman.johnstonolb is a cocksman.johnstonolb is a cocksman.johnstonolb is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
I wouldn't say that Witten is wrong. It's just seeming more probable that he is the source of all this controversy.
This is a suspension of reality ....

Um, was it not TO who came out complaining and calling meetings? In fact, complaining all season. Wait, complaining since Parcells.

All I now is Witten keeps his mouth shut, plays hurt and has a family to go home to and care for. I don't see him celebrating routine catches or acting like a b*tch.

TO, however, goes cruising the bars on the down lo' and spends his day obsessing over his pecs and his cologne. West Hollywood is more a place for this boy than Dallas.
Old 12-13-2008, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is a suspension of reality ....

Um, was it not TO who came out complaining and calling meetings? In fact, complaining all season. Wait, complaining since Parcells.

All I now is Witten keeps his mouth shut, plays hurt and has a family to go home to and care for. I don't see him celebrating routine catches or acting like a b*tch.

TO, however, goes cruising the bars on the down lo' and spends his day obsessing over his pecs and his cologne. West Hollywood is more a place for this boy than Dallas.
The players are encouraged to meet with the coaches. Garrett said so. He called the meeting this Monday I believe with the WR corps.

And Witten is keeping his mouth shut? I don't know if the PFT report is true (Meh... Florio is a hack) but it makes it more "probable" (my words) that he is responsible for this. I did not say "definite".

I know you have this T.O. agenda, and I'm not a big fan of the guy either, but it seems naive to me to dismiss the other side so forcefully.
Old 12-13-2008, 09:32 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just reading through this thread, many cowboy fans posted responses by players and coaches who said "everything is fine". of course they're gonna say that. Is Wade Phillips really gonna come out and say "We're screwed, we've got locker room problems?"

come on, he's not THAT stupid...(is he?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 09:43 PM    (permalink
johnstonolb
Rookie

Quote:
The players are encouraged to meet with the coaches. Garrett said so.
Yeah, right. Meetings weekly with the OC to complain about Romo and Witten and the Passing Game.

Quote:
He called the meeting this Monday I believe with the WR corps.
Um, no and verified by multiple sources. Called by 3 WR with Garrett and verified by Drew Rosenhaus's comments on ESPN.

Quote:
And Witten is keeping his mouth shut?
Um, yeah, his entire career and frankly if I was him I would have beaten TO to an inch of death with a baseball bat.

Why some in-the-closet narcissus needs to bring Witten's name in a conversation is beyond me. He is the f'ing TE, not the QB.

Quote:
I don't know if the PFT report is true (Meh... Florio is a hack) but it makes it more "probable" (my words) that he is responsible for this. I did not say "definite".
Responsible for what? Being and Adult and trying to speaking to Closet Queen???????

Quote:
I know you have this T.O. agenda, and I'm not a big fan of the guy either, but it seems naive to me to dismiss the other side so forcefully.
You miss the entire point. The team doesn't need this. He is destructive. Losing TO is addition by subtraction.

I don't care if Witten called TO's mom a HO (which she was anyway) because at the end of the day Witten is a GREAT TEAM-MATE and TO is a Closet Queen with Daddy Issues who needs to move to West Hollywood or the Castro and live his life flambouyently with Jerry's millions.
Old 12-13-2008, 09:45 PM    (permalink
johnstonolb
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
just reading through this thread, many cowboy fans posted responses by players and coaches who said "everything is fine". of course they're gonna say that. Is Wade Phillips really gonna come out and say "We're screwed, we've got locker room problems?"

come on, he's not THAT stupid...(is he?)
He needs to put on a pretty face and Jerry is going to get some more Botox shots once this is done to get rid of frown lines.

TO basically stole this last bonus and is now workign his way out of Dallas to sucker some other owner.

"Mr Davis, you have a phone call from Mr Rosenhaus."
Old 12-13-2008, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah, right. Meetings weekly with the OC to complain about Romo and Witten and the Passing Game.

Um, no and verified by multiple sources. Called by 3 WR with Garrett and verified by Drew Rosenhaus's comments on ESPN.

Um, yeah, his entire career and frankly if I was him I would have beaten TO to an inch of death with a baseball bat.

Why some in-the-closet narcissus needs to bring Witten's name in a conversation is beyond me. He is the f'ing TE, not the QB.

Responsible for what? Being and Adult and trying to speaking to Closet Queen???????

You miss the entire point. The team doesn't need this. He is destructive. Losing TO is addition by subtraction.

I don't care if Witten called TO's mom a HO (which she was anyway) because at the end of the day Witten is a GREAT TEAM-MATE and TO is a Closet Queen with Daddy Issues who needs to move to West Hollywood or the Castro and live his life flambouyently with Jerry's millions.
It's just impossible with you man... Jesus. Take your damn internet credit. Twisting my words left and right.
Old 12-13-2008, 09:53 PM    (permalink
johnstonolb
Rookie

Quote:
It's just impossible with you man... Jesus. Take your damn internet credit. Twisting my words left and right.
If I could understand your position maybe I could agree with you but you are saying two contradictory things.

Is TO to blame or not? I say yes.

You claim(ed) it is Witten.

What is their to discuss? ESPN slanting the news?

It would not be news if TO was not crying like a b*tch every two days.
Old 12-13-2008, 10:20 PM    (permalink
johnstonolb
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
"but it won't happen to MY team. MY team will be different. he'll be PERFECT here."

god, i can't count how many times i've heard that from people after their team signs him. i'm curious where those cowboys fans are right now...
Trying to figure out what to do with the #81 jersey since they already had to trash the #31 jersey this year.

So many decisions.
Old 12-14-2008, 09:16 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pay him no mind, he's on my ignore list under 4 alias' already, same stuff with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
It's not Roy's fault he isn't seeing any passes come his way. I wouldn't be in the least bit shocked if the Cowboys parted ways with TO this off-season now that they have Roy.
Me either, I sometimes wonder what goes through Romo's mind, is he looking for the open guy, trying to feed ego's, it's almost like he just can't get out there and play like he used to do...If we lose tonight all hell could break loose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 09:46 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just have a feeling that Dallas wins this game and all is forgotten.

The Giants just don't have anything meaningful to play for. And we're missing a couple of starters. Im hoping we didn't mail it in for rest, but I can't help but think that with all the indications pointing in that direction.

Our season is basically next week. Win that game and we clinch the 1 seed regardless of this game. Its hard not to look ahead and cast this game off if youre the Giants, and Im hoping thats not the case, but I think it is :(
Old 12-14-2008, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But if the Giants lose today and lose next week against Carolina, they won't have a shot at the top seed/homefield advantage. Carolina would be 12-3 with H2H in their favor, Giants 11-4. And if the Vikings should somehow win out, in this scenario and Minny playing the Giants in Week 17, the Vikes would get the #2 seed.

Granted, I'm not sure how much homefield advantage really helps the Giants. Especially around this time of year.

But still, they have something to play for. Especially if they can help eliminate the Cowboys from the playoffs. That is a great incentive I think.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I just have a feeling that Dallas wins this game and all is forgotten.

The Giants just don't have anything meaningful to play for. And we're missing a couple of starters. Im hoping we didn't mail it in for rest, but I can't help but think that with all the indications pointing in that direction.

Our season is basically next week. Win that game and we clinch the 1 seed regardless of this game. Its hard not to look ahead and cast this game off if youre the Giants, and Im hoping thats not the case, but I think it is :(
The sad thing is that even without Plax/Jacobs and with Pierce playing with the police on the back of his mind, we'll still lose.

At first, I figured these reports were just another T.O. witch hunt. Now that it has been revealed that Witten was the source and a lot of the players on the team are referring to him as a rat, we are more divided than ever.

The Giants are too good of a TEAM to lose a game like this.

I still can't believe Witten did this. Obviously he's more important to the team than T.O. and he's definitely around for the long term but I still can't believe he would be such a *****.

I don't care if you hate a guy, you don't seek out Ed Werder and be a ***** and start all this dram.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:47 AM    (permalink
johnstonolb
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
The sad thing is that even without Plax/Jacobs and with Pierce playing with the police on the back of his mind, we'll still lose.

At first, I figured these reports were just another T.O. witch hunt. Now that it has been revealed that Witten was the source and a lot of the players on the team are referring to him as a rat, we are more divided than ever.

The Giants are too good of a TEAM to lose a game like this.

I still can't believe Witten did this. Obviously he's more important to the team than T.O. and he's definitely around for the long term but I still can't believe he would be such a *****.

I don't care if you hate a guy, you don't seek out Ed Werder and be a ***** and start all this dram.
I still have a hard time understanding what Witten did?

Are there any Cowboy fans thinking at this point or paying attention to the facts of the story???????????

Incredible. It is like History was invented yesterday and TO's fannie boys get to write it.
Old 12-14-2008, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
I still have a hard time understanding what Witten did?

Are there any Cowboy fans thinking at this point or paying attention to the facts of the story???????????

Incredible. It is like History was invented yesterday and TO's fannie boys get to write it.
T.O. is a prick. Witten is a good player, he's a team guy, he's everything we need.

I fully agree with you on that.

Witten going to Ed Werder and feeding him this story which turned into a huge distraction is not ok though.

This should have stayed in house. This never should have been revealed. To seek out someone like Ed Werder and give him hack journalist gold is ridiculous.

Now the team is going into the biggest game of the season, basically a playoff game, and is about to get blown out because they have their mind on Espn. They are also calling Witten a rat.

Now, if Witten doesn't spoon feed this report to Werder, the team has T.O. bitching behind the scenes about wanting the ball more, which I am sure has been going on all year anyway, but the primary focus is at least on the game. Nothing is really changed. You just have T.O. being the diva we always knew he was.

This report added an entirely new dynamic to everything.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 09:46 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol TO sucks at holding a straight face. He is visibly pissed off that he isn't getting TD's that he could care less that his team is inching towards a playoff spot.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 09:59 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amazing, a clip just showed Romo, Witten and TO all smiling and laughing about the game. I guess whe it comes down to it, winning solves all problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:30 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

owens is hated by every team that he plays on. he is a cocky son of a b**** that needs to get a brain transplant.

i hate him.

he may be amazing, but he is stupid.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:38 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
owens is hated by every team that he plays on. he is a cocky son of a b**** that needs to get a brain transplant.

i hate him.

he may be amazing, but he is stupid.
He may be stupid and arrogant as hell, but he ain't stupider then Plax Burress. You must admit though that when it comes down to it, that guy can play ball

Quote:
Old 12-14-2008, 10:39 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
He may be stupid and arrogant as hell, but he ain't stupider then Plax Burress. You must admit though that when it comes down to it, that guy can play ball
yea, plaxico is so much stupider. he's totally known for ruining teams like TO... *sigh*
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:52 PM    (permalink
johnstonolb
Rookie

Quote:
yea, plaxico is so much stupider. he's totally known for ruining teams like TO... *sigh*
I can't stand TO but he is not a criminal so .........

TO is a smarter citizen.

Plax is a better team mate -- when not in jail.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:01 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

Quote:
Ruins teams yes no question about it, shoots himself in the thigh nope not yet. Its yet to be seen that he has ruined the Cowboys team yet. It looked at first glance like it would have, but nothing has imploded just yet.

Quote:
Old 12-15-2008, 12:50 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
I don't care about this "story".

1. It's coming from Ed Werder, who I don't respect.

2. Awfully, awfully convenient how this just managed to spring up during Giants' week? I'm sure that is purely coincidence.

If there is a real story, let's hear that. Or just watch the game.
Confirmed.

Ed Werder, you still suck and are worthless. Get bent, parasite.

I'm only going to watch ESPN for Monday Night Football and the college bowl games from here on in, the rest I don't give a **** about. Screw them.
Old 12-15-2008, 01:08 AM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So...I guess all the unabashed camaraderie and smiling, joking, and jocularity evidenced by these three, supposedly opposing "divas" is just a front to cover up the hate fest that is really going on behind the scenes? Here are the facts of this case:

- Nothing has been verified. The only thing we have to go off of is the ubiquitous "un-named source" who is "closely connected to the team" blah blah blah. Rock hard evidence there.

- TO is allegedly upset because he thinks that Romo and Witten are freezing him out. Owens stands up tonight in front of the media and FLATLY denies that he ever said anything of the sort. So now he either a) did say it, and is trying to cover it up, which begs the question of motivation on his part, seeing as how the standard procedure for such things is to let them get out and about to put pressure on the offending party in question (in this case Romo, Garrett, and whoever else is involved in directing the flow of the ball) thus resulting in a higher number of opportunities for TO, etc etc OR b) he really didn't say any such thing and this "un-named source" is either speaking from hearsay, acting upon paranoia or ancillary means of "communication" or entirely fabricating everything. Hmm.

- The perception that this is merely going to follow the pattern we've seen from TO in previous stops. Therefore, everyone is assuming that a team implosion is on its way. One thing is missing, though. THE ACTUAL QUOTES FROM TO HIMSELF. In previous stops at Philly and San Fran, he came out ON RECORD and called out teammates, coaches and everyone in question, turning things personal and insulting the men involved overtly. Where is that, I ask you?

- Finally, we see a unified front from the people involved in this so-called melodrama. We have TO, Romo, and Witten relaxing on the sideline, enjoying each other's company, and paling around, followed by a point-blank refutation of all reports concerning the division among the three.

Now, you tell me. IS THIS ALL ONE BIG CHARADE TO THROW US OFF THE SCENT? OR IS THIS IRRESPONSIBLE JOURNALISM?
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote