Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-16-2008, 04:34 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's an extreme case, because Osi got what would be, for most players, a full season's worth of sacks on one night because of an All-Time Hall of Shame performance by the guy opposite him. And it is a relevant point to make, considering. But at the end of the day, ten years from now, people aren't going to be bringing it up, they'll just talk about how Osi had 13 sacks in 2007. That's his point, I believe.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
But Osi got crucified here after his 6 sack game. It was against WInston LOLZ *sigh*
6 in a game is crazy no matter who it is against.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:52 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
6 in a game is crazy no matter who it is against.
tell that to those who said it was no big deal!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 06:35 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So if you line up a 5'6" 110lb mathclub member as a LT and Osi gets 15 sacks then he should be the DPOY cause he smashed the record? I think not.

Winston played the worst game of OL that I have ever seen in the NFL. He was just terrible. He wasn't even trying to block anyone after a certain point. Osi just got a free run almost every play. It was like it wasn't even real. He was so bad that the other 4 guys stopped playing their game. Just a disaster.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 06:44 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
So if you line up a 5'6" 110lb mathclub member as a LT and Osi gets 15 sacks then he should be the DPOY cause he smashed the record? I think not.

Winston played the worst game of OL that I have ever seen in the NFL. He was just terrible. He wasn't even trying to block anyone after a certain point. Osi just got a free run almost every play. It was like it wasn't even real. He was so bad that the other 4 guys stopped playing their game. Just a disaster.
wow, that made no sense. NOBODY said Osi should've been DPOY because of that...the mathclub member analogy thing was pointless, not needed and pretty dumb.

If that's the worst game of OL you've ever seen, you really need to watch more NFL games. And you know, there are things as TE's, RB's, FB's and double teams, they help stop pass rushers...
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 12-16-2008, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ULTIMATE COWBOYS Vs. GIANTS MORTAL KOMBAT TO THE DEATH!!!

RAWR!
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 06:47 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Ultimate Giants Vs. Cowboys Mortal Kombat Til The Death!!!!

Rawr!
hey, he started it!

I'm done with this now, he just brought up some ludacris analogy kind of comparing a 5'6 110 lb guy to Winston Justice... like really?
Quote:
Old 12-16-2008, 06:53 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hey, he started it!

I'm done with this now, he just brought up some ludacris analogy kind of comparing a 5'6 110 lb guy to Winston Justice... like really?
it would be funny to see osi go at a 5'6 110lb guy right??
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
it would be funny to see osi go at a 5'6 110lb guy right??
That would be cruel and unusual punishment for whoever is the QB.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 06:57 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
That would be cruel and unusual punishment for whoever is the QB.
and who isnt up for some cruel and unusual punishment every once in a while??
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
Old 12-16-2008, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
and who isnt up for some cruel and unusual punishment every once in a while??
That might be the weirdest thing I have ever heard on here.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:00 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
That might be the weirdest thing I have ever heard on here.
well now that you say that and i read it i agree it sounds pretty wierd lol

let me rephrase and who is not down to SEE some cruel and unusual punishment IN THE NFL every once in a while
John Wall
Old 12-16-2008, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
A sack is a sack regardless, its dumb to bring this up because people say ware gets sacks at the end of games when it doesnt matter. Since when or who does it matter whether it should be a worthy sack.
i hope it didnt have anything to do with my post

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well now that you say that and i read it i agree it sounds pretty wierd lol

let me rephrase and who is not down to SEE some cruel and unusual punishment IN THE NFL every once in a while
true... true...

but still... that would be just... I can't watch that, the QB would be dead.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 12-16-2008, 07:05 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
true... true...

but still... that would be just... I can't watch that, the QB would be dead.
ok ill settle for kyle boller (i hate him )
John Wall
Old 12-16-2008, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
ok ill settle for kyle boller (i hate him )
Well, if you put it that way I would not mind watching Donovan McNabb and Tony Romo being protected by that 5'6 115 pound kid... that would be quite enjoyable ;)

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 12-16-2008, 07:21 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't check if it's been brought up, but what are the chances Ware breaks Strahan's record? He needs 4 and has 2 games to do it...
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Didn't check if it's been brought up, but what are the chances Ware breaks Strahan's record? He needs 4 and has 2 games to do it...
Who do they play in the next two games? It is very possible but I doubt it.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 12-16-2008, 07:27 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who do they play in the next two games? It is very possible but I doubt it.
Baltimore and Philadelphia (#18 and #25 in sacks allowed, respectively)
Old 12-16-2008, 07:29 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Baltimore and Philadelphia (#18 and #25 in sacks allowed, respectively)
i think he gets 1 against the ravens we will slip up and not double him
John Wall
Old 12-16-2008, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Well, it is very possible but as a Giants homer, I don't think or want it to happen ;)

I say he gets 3 sacks in those 2 games and falls just short.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 12-16-2008, 07:47 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Well, it is very possible but as a Giants homer, I don't think or want it to happen ;)

I say he gets 3 sacks in those 2 games and falls just short.
Well 3.5 ties it, so that's an option as well. I want to see him break Strahan's "record". The Favre play was so lame, I don't want the sacks record associated with that crap :P
Old 12-16-2008, 07:49 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Well 3.5 ties it, so that's an option as well. I want to see him break Strahan's "record". The Favre play was so lame, I don't want the sacks record associated with that crap :P
the records the record and im going for no more sacks this year lol (cowboys play ravens sat)
John Wall
Old 12-16-2008, 07:51 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
for the last time, 2 games before hand, Strahan has a sack that was changed to a negative QB run. He really had the sack broken ahead of time...*sigh*
Quote:
Old 12-16-2008, 07:52 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
for the last time, 2 games before hand, Strahan has a sack that was changed to a negative QB run. He really had the sack broken ahead of time...*sigh*
can you say that one more time??
John Wall