Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 03-03-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default hearing a lot that rhodes

has/ or will sign VERY soon on other websites. i heard on espn radio that they were just getting the final parts done. looks like it'll be official tonight.

just putting this out there, and wanted thoughts on him
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
has/ or will sign VERY soon on other websites. i heard on espn radio that they were just getting the final parts done. looks like it'll be official tonight.

just putting this out there, and wanted thoughts on him
I am reading that chatter as well.. Didnt hear the espn news though.. Is that true?
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 05:22 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i honestly dont think its done now, but i believe it will be by tommorow morning
Old 03-03-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Not a big fan of Rhodes. If we get June, i'll be even more dissapointed.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 07:21 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

well rhodes left east rutherford without a deal- go figure, FA is so crazy and confusing!!!!
Old 03-03-2007, 07:27 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
well rhodes left east rutherford without a deal- go figure, FA is so crazy and confusing!!!!
Excellent. I don't care much for him at all. A guy that says he doesn't want to be a feature back doesn't have love for the game. He'd get a contract and then not even try. I'd rather go for Antonio Pittman or trade for McGahee.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 07:28 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great compliment to Jacobs in my opinion...

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dominic Rhodes’ two-day visit with the Giants is now over, and he left Giants Stadium without a deal.
That doesn’t mean he won’t eventually get one, especially since a team source said the Giants “were favorably impressed.” But teams usually like to lock up their top targets before they have a chance to go anywhere else. It is believed the Giants had at least preliminary contract talks with Rhodes’ agent, Mike McCartney. It’s not clear if Rhodes has any other visits planned.

Not signed yet
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby View Post
Excellent. I don't care much for him at all. A guy that says he doesn't want to be a feature back doesn't have love for the game. He'd get a contract and then not even try. I'd rather go for Antonio Pittman or trade for McGahee.
Heh, I can't agree more with what you said about Rhodes not really having a passion for the game. I can't stand players who have no passion for the game, especially when they're getting paid big money to play it.
Forenci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

you guys are right, draft a rookie who will be happy just to be in the NFL yet still hungry and wants an opportunity to show his stuff. while a vet may take a handoff as just another carry in his career, a rookie will want to make the most of each touch and earn respect and playing time
Old 03-04-2007, 12:00 PM    (permalink
hugepunch
Rookie

hugepunch hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

rhodes has alot of talent hes going to be a great spell back.
hugepunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no idea where this "Rhodes doesn't want to be a feature back" business is coming from. If anything of all things, Rhodes thinks he is a feature back even though that's probably not the case.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:45 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby View Post
ok first of all that doesnt mean he doesnt have love for the game- im sure he does want to be but the fact is he is not good enough to get 330+ carries a year
he did it with joseph addai and won the superbowl and should have been MVP- he has done what most players set out to do
I would much rather have rhodes than mcgahee because he is a great pass catcher and is shifty and a great complement to jacobs

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote