Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Carolina Panthers Team Forum

Carolina Panthers Team Forum Discuss the Panthers

Old 12-17-2008, 10:23 PM    (permalink
notacarolinafan
Rookie

notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.
Default Biggest regular season game in Franchise history?

I know a lot of people and media said the Monday Night Tampa game was but now this game is even bigger, we have a chance to wrestle away the #1 seed and home field throughout the playoffs from the NYG. Is this the biggest regular season game in Panthers franchise history?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.
notacarolinafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:40 PM    (permalink
FirstAndGoal
Rookie

FirstAndGoal hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Any other season, or if we were pretty much any other team, I would say no. But this year we are 8-0 at home and 3-3 on the road. Two of those road wins were ugly wins against Detroit and Oakland. Home field advantage would be huge for us. But to get it we have to beat one of the best teams in football at their stadium. If we beat them, it might show that we can play on the road, so home field advantage wouldn't be as big of a deal, but if we lose then it shows we need home field advantage but won't get it. But bottom line, if we get home field advantage throughout, it will be hard for any team to stop us on the road to the Super Bowl, so that's why I think this is the biggest regular season game in history.

Sig by DLS42
FirstAndGoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:59 PM    (permalink
FirstAndGoal
Rookie

FirstAndGoal hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Actually, the Detroit game was at home. I was thinking of the Green Bay game, which was sloppy as well.

Sig by DLS42
FirstAndGoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 11:28 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think ALL of our road struggles go straight to Jake Delhomme. He has been terrible on the road.

Road stats: 2 touchdowns, 3 fumbles, 7 interceptions

He has been anything but good on the road.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote