Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-18-2008, 02:23 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Braylon Edwards...

http://blog.cleveland.com/bransonwri...lon_edwar.html

Seems to me like he pretty much wants out of Cleveland...

I think we can get a first round pick from a team that needs a receiver bad enough, biggest problem is we'd be absolutely SCREWED at the receiver position without him, not like he has helped much this year though.

By the way, I'm not completely against with what Braylon says, I live in the same city and work at a golf course he lives on and I know people have egged his house and done **** to him, so he is not a liar or anything.

I just don't think he realizes fans are upset with the drops more than the person.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:31 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a fantasy owner, I was disappointed with him after seeing what he was capable of the year before. Thats horrible tho that people would egg his house over dropped passes. I dont think youd get a first for him this year, he hasnt really done a whole lot. If he was looking out last year maybe a 1st, but I dont think teams are going to give up a first for him when he drops as many passes as he does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:36 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titans need a WR bad. Titans have a late 1st. Titans send 1st and 2nd for Edwards and 2nd.

That's what I'd do in Madden, anyway.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:59 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To say that nobody cared about what he did last year is crap and I've totally forgotten that he played for Michigan.

And I really don't think dissing your fans is the best way to go. I think he could have handled this better. I feel these comments were unnecessary.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:26 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
To say that nobody cared about what he did last year is crap and I've totally forgotten that he played for Michigan.

And I really don't think dissing your fans is the best way to go. I think he could have handled this better. I feel these comments were unnecessary.
Perhaps you have forgotten that he played at Michigan, but I'd be willing to bet you're in the minority. Unfortunately, too many Browns fans seem to be OSU fans first and Browns fans second. Let's be honest here. The guy was booed when he was introduced before his first game as a rookie. Now whether you say it was joking or not, that can't feel very good for a guy coming into the league his first year.

Braylon has done alot in the community in Cleveland. Yes he's had a terrible year in terms of drops. I don't question that. He also had an amazing year last year, and despite all the drops, still has a shot at another 1,000 yard season. He's been officially creditted with 16 drops this year. Dwayne Bowe has 13 and Brandon Marshall has 11. Guys like TO and Chad Johnson have also led the league in drops with 15+. He's had a bad year by his standards, but do you or any Browns fans really think you guys would have any more than MAYBE 2 more wins if he even catches half of those? I'm sorry, the Browns are actually my AFC team, but alot of Browns fans really need to grow up and realize that they cheer for the Browns on Sunday, not the Buckeye's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:40 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Perhaps you have forgotten that he played at Michigan, but I'd be willing to bet you're in the minority. Unfortunately, too many Browns fans seem to be OSU fans first and Browns fans second. Let's be honest here. The guy was booed when he was introduced before his first game as a rookie.
Uh............ Many Browns fans seem to be Browns fans first and BANDWAGON OSU fans second.

Oh, and to the part where he was booed before his first game as a rookie, how do you know he was booed when he was introduced before his first game as a rookie? I sure as hell don't remember that... And if it did happen, it was most likely because of how damn long he held out that year.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 04:45 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You don't throw eggs at someone's house and harass his family because he drops passes.

I agree that this is probably just a stunt to get out of Cleveland, but part of the reason he likely wants out of Cleveland is because many of their fans are stupid assholes. It was the same thing with C.C. Sabathia too.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 05:04 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmm. Is Braylon is even worth a 1st rounder? If he can minimize his drops then sure, but if what we say from Braylon this year is something that will continue, I dont think so. However, keep in mind that he has had 3 different QB's throwing to him. None of the 3 were very good or consistent. Was it just a down year for Braylon? Who knows?

Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz : 12-18-2008 at 05:07 AM.
BmoreBlackByrdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 05:15 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giants should offer up plax and a 2nd, Eli to Edwards would be an interesting combo.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 05:18 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Giants should offer up plax and a 2nd, Eli to Edwards would be an interesting combo.
Why would the browns do that? lol.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 05:32 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Uh............ Many Browns fans seem to be Browns fans first and BANDWAGON OSU fans second.

Oh, and to the part where he was booed before his first game as a rookie, how do you know he was booed when he was introduced before his first game as a rookie? I sure as hell don't remember that... And if it did happen, it was most likely because of how damn long he held out that year.
Um, he was absolutely booed. They showed a million replays of it after it happened. Braylon held out for 12 days. Ronnie Brown, Pac-Man Jones, David Pollack and Cedric Benson all held out longer. I'm pretty sure none of them were booed for it. Recently, Calvin Johnson held out for 8 days. Shockingly, his house wasn't egged.

I'll be honest, if you really think most Browns fans are Browns fans first, you're delusional. On here maybe, but I'd say a good majority of the rest of the fan base is OSU fans first, or at least acts like it.

Personally, I'm not saying he hasn't had a bad season. I'm also not saying that it's ok for him to make comments about the fans, simply because it only makes things worse. I doubt you'd find many fans in the history of sports that have ever said" Oh jeez, he's right. I am an idiot." All I'm saying is that fans need to realize that's it's just a game. Edwards has done alot for the community in Cleveland, and there's no way you guys were 10-6 last year without him. They also need to realize that regardless of what Edwards did this year, the Browns still would have been a sub .500 team with the way they've played this year. Basically, alot of your fans need to grow up.

Quote:

Old 12-18-2008, 05:50 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd give up a first in a heartbeat for him.
Old 12-18-2008, 06:45 AM    (permalink
captainjack27
Veteran

captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
Hmm. Is Braylon is even worth a 1st rounder? If he can minimize his drops then sure, but if what we say from Braylon this year is something that will continue, I dont think so. However, keep in mind that he has had 3 different QB's throwing to him. None of the 3 were very good or consistent. Was it just a down year for Braylon? Who knows?
Absolutely he's worth a late rounder (for teams needing a WR) obviously not top ten, but he's worth a first rounder. You don't get 16 td's by accident. True he has struggled this year, but so has the entire Browns team.

This is the problem I have with fans, when the take it to a completely inappropriate level (egging someones house and harassing him and his family in public is despicable.). Fans need to remember it's a game. The guy works his ass off, but will never get respect from Cleveland fans. There are other big name WR who drop passes, but don't get nearly the **** Braylon does. I'd take Braylon on Pittsburgh in a second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
LaMarr Woodley, Norse God of Thunder/Baby Jesus/Killer of all things QB, set an NFL record by getting multiple sacks in three consecutive playoff games. Don't **** with LaMarr.
Pittsburgh Steelers....6 Time Champs!

Last edited by captainjack27 : 12-18-2008 at 06:49 AM.
captainjack27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 08:10 AM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Perhaps you have forgotten that he played at Michigan, but I'd be willing to bet you're in the minority. Unfortunately, too many Browns fans seem to be OSU fans first and Browns fans second. Let's be honest here. The guy was booed when he was introduced before his first game as a rookie.
I think it's Michigan fans putting to much into the fact he played for Michigan. I really don't think a lot of Clevelanders care. This can easily be proven by the amount of #17 jersey's you'll see in Cleveland on any given day, or seeing Braylon join in on Hang on Sloopy when the OSU band played. I mean, no Cleveland Browns fan thinks Tom Brady is one of the best NFL QB's and we all would decline having him on this team because of that Blue jersey he wore/sarcasm. Your school has nothing to do with it, Quinn is embraced more so than any Brown and he choose ND over OSU. Joe Jervicious went to Penn St, Joe Thomas to Wisconsin [big 10 foes] and Cleveland loves them. They love them because they WANT to be here.

Quote:
Braylon has done alot in the community in Cleveland.
He has done a lot, and was praised for his 1Million donation to Cleveland kids that was with the program of MICHIGAN. You didn't hear people say, **** this guy for giving kids scholarships to Michigan and not Ohio St.

Quote:
Yes he's had a terrible year in terms of drops. I don't question that. He also had an amazing year last year, and despite all the drops, still has a shot at another 1,000 yard season. He's been officially creditted with 16 drops this year. Dwayne Bowe has 13 and Brandon Marshall has 11. Guys like TO and Chad Johnson have also led the league in drops with 15+.
Braylon had a lot of drops last year but he had 16 TD's he had a strong running game, he had JJ for his #2 to help compliment and take some pressure off of him. Braylon also wants to be in the spotlight, he wants to be an NFL star and that means even if he doesn't have a running game as potent as last years, or a complimentary receiver he is the guy that wants to be the star and turn things around and he struggles, leads the league in drops, dropped TD passes, has caused interceptions. This guy was the THIRD OVERALL pick, and the guys you mentioned with high drops also have more than 3 TD's this season.

Quote:
He's had a bad year by his standards
If only his standards were that of a THIRD OVERALL pick.

Quote:
I'm sorry, the Browns are actually my AFC team, but alot of Browns fans really need to grow up and realize that they cheer for the Browns on Sunday, not the Buckeye's.
It's funny you post this when your the one stereotyping all Browns fans. I don't know one person that would rather have Anthony Gonzalez or Ted Ginn over Braylon. Why don't you stop by our section of the forums and see some of the guys on our board; Curry, Orakpo, Johnson, Maualuga all of them over Laurinitus. So much for that OSU biased attitude; please don't take this as a "**** you to Michigan" as we don't have any of your linebackers on our list, if Woodley was in this draft he would be on the list as well.

I know Cleveland is a tough city, but not all fans are as your stereotyping them to be. Go look at http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...re/couch8.html you don't have to go through all 10 pages but it still proves my point none-the-less.

Lastly, I don't recall any Braylon trade rumors at all. The only person talking about Braylon being traded it Braylon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Shaw Cleveland.com
Steve Everett played at Michigan. So did Aaron Shea. I don't remember anyone caring.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 08:33 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
I'd give up a first in a heartbeat for him.
I'd ******* wet myself if the Eagles got Braylon.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 09:05 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta say I side with the player on this one. I'm pretty disappointed with fellows Browns fans with how they acted this year with the booing of DA and cheering when he got hurt; with the Cowher chants and with how Braylon has been treated. I can understand booing when he drops a pass but some of that stuff is just too far.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:31 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by j05son View Post
I think it's Michigan fans putting to much into the fact he played for Michigan. I really don't think a lot of Clevelanders care. This can easily be proven by the amount of #17 jersey's you'll see in Cleveland on any given day, or seeing Braylon join in on Hang on Sloopy when the OSU band played.

Braylon embracing the team and area he plays for has nothing to do with Browns fans not liking him.

Your school has nothing to do with it, Quinn is embraced more so than any Brown and he choose ND over OSU. Joe Jervicious went to Penn St, Joe Thomas to Wisconsin [big 10 foes] and Cleveland loves them. They love them because they WANT to be here.

None of them played for Michigan. If you really think it's not different you're out of your mind.

He has done a lot, and was praised for his 1Million donation to Cleveland kids that was with the program of MICHIGAN. You didn't hear people say, **** this guy for giving kids scholarships to Michigan and not Ohio St.

You realize he's done more than just help give kids scholarships to Michigan right?

This guy was the THIRD OVERALL pick, and the guys you mentioned with high drops also have more than 3 TD's this season.

Yea, 6 and 7. And neither of them has had 16 TD's in a season, or even 10. The guy has a bad year and his house gets egged and people say things to his parents? Classy.

If only his standards were that of a THIRD OVERALL pick.

So you think he should have 16 TD's every season?

It's funny you post this when your the one stereotyping all Browns fans. I don't know one person that would rather have Anthony Gonzalez or Ted Ginn over Braylon. Why don't you stop by our section of the forums and see some of the guys on our board; Curry, Orakpo, Johnson, Maualuga all of them over Laurinitus. So much for that OSU biased attitude; please don't take this as a "**** you to Michigan" as we don't have any of your linebackers on our list, if Woodley was in this draft he would be on the list as well.

Actually, I never said anything about Browns fans wanting to take OSU players. I also didn't lump all Browns fans together, but you'd have to read what I said to get that instead of overreacting. I said that the people on this board(or most) really don't fall into that category. I said I think it's a majority of fans. That's not all, is it?

I know Cleveland is a tough city, but not all fans are as your stereotyping them to be.

But clearly some are, which is what I said. I would also point out these are the same fans that cheered when Derek Anderson got hurt.
Left some comments for you. Thanks for the neg rep by the way. I'm sure you threw some to BF_51 for saying many of your fans are stupid assholes as well. The fact of the matter is, you know damn well that there's a certain number of fans that will never like Braylon regardless of what he does, and whether the number is smaller than I think, or larger than you think, they still exist, and to pretend that they don't doesn't help the situation any.

Quote:

Last edited by ironman4579 : 12-18-2008 at 09:42 AM.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j05son View Post
Your school has nothing to do with it, Quinn is embraced more so than any Brown and he choose ND over OSU. Joe Jervicious went to Penn St, Joe Thomas to Wisconsin [big 10 foes] and Cleveland loves them. They love them because they WANT to be here.
Wow, you legitimately tried to make a claim that the rivalries between PSU and OSU, ND and OSU, Wisconsin and OSU etc... are all the same as Michigan-OSU. That's rich.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Steve Everett played at Michigan. So did Aaron Shea. I don't remember anyone caring.
Perhaps, but did anyone egg Everett's or Shea's house or boo before their first games?
Old 12-18-2008, 10:03 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

everything will be fine. he's just venting.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Braylon needs to shut up and not drop passes. You don't want the fans to boo you? Don't lead the league in drops then.

I go to OSU, and all the Browns fans that I know there LOVED Braylon before the season started. Most of them claimed him as a top 5 reciever. He starts drpping passes and the team starts losing and all of the sudden he needs cut or traded.

I'm a Steelers fan, I don't hate Woodley or Foote because they went to Michigan. I don't like Holmes any more because he went to Ohio State. I don't care what they did in college, if theyre productive as a Steeler Im a fan.

I know alot of Browns fans that are obviously huge Buckeyes fans. They hate Braylon because he is having a horrible year and the team is losing, not because of Michigan. If he comes back next year and has a good year and the team wins some games, he'll have his fans back.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 10:09 AM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He should come to Chicago. We're ok with the drops.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Wow, you legitimately tried to make a claim that the rivalries between PSU and OSU, ND and OSU, Wisconsin and OSU etc... are all the same as Michigan-OSU. That's rich.
Some people just don't get it.

Penn State fans think OSU/PSU is our biggest rivalry. Not a chance. Not even close.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 10:11 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
He should come to Chicago. We're ok with the drops.
Chicago, where Michigan receivers go to die (or maybe just David Terrell. Either way.)

Quote:

Old 12-18-2008, 10:15 AM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Chicago, where Michigan receivers go to die (or maybe just David Terrell. Either way.)
Terrell also died in New England. ;) Berrian and now Hester have played well here. Just Moose died.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote