Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 02:22 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 6,183
Reputation: 225875
Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Don't forget about the West come on now :)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 03:33 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 20,913
Reputation: 2009538
LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
So how can you say the NFC East is the better conference. Cleveland and Cincinnati have played the toughest schedules in the whole NFL bar none.
Are you really going to use that argument? So you feel Cincinnatti and Cleveland are better teams then Philadelphia & Washington? Because that's the argument, Oakland could play teams with a .700 winning percentage but that wouldn't make them the best team in the NFL either.
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 03:48 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Look Behind You
Posts: 4,372
Reputation: 177171
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Are you really going to use that argument? So you feel Cincinnatti and Cleveland are better teams then Philadelphia & Washington? Because that's the argument, Oakland could play teams with a .700 winning percentage but that wouldn't make them the best team in the NFL either.
yea ill give it to the NFC east there stacked
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu_22 View Post
Just let it go RWO.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cookeville,TN
Posts: 5,118
Reputation: 667043
Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

If the NFC South is a paper tiger then there must not be any other strong divisions that means the NFC East is the best division in a league of weak divisions....:D :roll:

The NFC South has no team with a losing record and 3 playoff contenders, but they're paper tigers? That's almost as dumb as going into a deep statistical debate about who is the strongest division. At least conference strength in college football matters because it helps boost recruiting. The best high schoolers want to play on and against strong teams. Players at an SEC or Big 12 school get the benefit of showcasing their talent against the best players. Arguing division strength in the NFL means nothing.
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 06:37 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Back to back to back winning seasons ftw
Posts: 6,974
Reputation: 64327
d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Are you really going to use that argument? So you feel Cincinnatti and Cleveland are better teams then Philadelphia & Washington? Because that's the argument, Oakland could play teams with a .700 winning percentage but that wouldn't make them the best team in the NFL either.
Not to mention, they suck. They keep losing against teams. That adds to the other team's win total. I know its being completely nit picky, but if they were better, they wouldn't give away so many wins and wouldn't have such a high SOS. Same thing goes for good teams too.

I wonder if theres a way to factor in SOS while taking out the 14 or 16 games that the certain team played. So if you are looking at Cincinnati's SOS as of now, you take out the 14 results of their games (basically taking away 11 wins, 2 losses, and 1 tie). I am not sure if that is already done though.
__________________

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.