Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-28-2008, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockio42 View Post
I don't know about you guys, but I am laughing my ass off at this Cowboys v. Eagles game

When Clemons stripped that last fumble I was rolling on my floor
It's a beautiful day...
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brett Favre QB rating: 43.5

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 05:33 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Yeah, I've heard his rehab hasn't gone so well.
I might be a ****, but I don't wish that upon anybody.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm 99% sure Michigan's defense tackles better than Dallas' defense.
gameplaya2435
Rookie

gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.

Buckhalter is playing possessed today
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cowboys should just walk off the ****ing field. Hell, the Lions could beat this team today and I am serious.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-28-2008, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameplaya2435 View Post
Buckhalter is playing possessed today
I forget...is he a FA this upcoming offseason?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Tom Brady news is on ESPN.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Local news reported that Tom Brady's new ACL has been comprimised and next year is in jeopardy. I will make a new thread once I find a link.
Here is your link.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3796019

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
I forget...is he a FA this upcoming offseason?
Yeah he is.
Old 12-28-2008, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Where has Porter been today?
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Where has Porter been today?
CBS just answered your question.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I might be a ****, but I don't wish that upon anybody.
except if it comes to Ruining Tom Bradys career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Yeah he is.
I'm pretty sure he isn't the youngest guy but I would think he will be pretty sought after.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
damn that sucks :(
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
damn that sucks :(
Make the thread BOE my boy.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

alright. my support is now for the phins. come on now guys
Old 12-28-2008, 05:39 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
except if it comes to Ruining Tom Bradys career.
Dude, relax i was joking earlier. I dont want his career over, just his knee hampered where he can't perform like he used to.
Quote:
Old 12-28-2008, 05:39 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Example A ^

Combine the amount of talent Romo has in front of him and at the skill positions...and please show me 10 QBs that are in a better position.

Romo is a good QB, but he has a very limited ceiling and struggles in the games that matter most.
Maybe you just overrate the talent...T.O. has had one 100 yard receiving game in 20+ games and when is the last time Roy Williams was any good? Put them on the same team and it's actually not a great duo. They're basically mirror images of eachother. Long striders w/ poor hands. Not like Romo has the time for them to even run deep routes anymore. Roy cant even run crisp routes these days for some reason or another. You have Crayton who gels well with Tony but, drops far too many as well. And again on top of everything...you have a coordinator in Garrett who doesnt even know how to utilize the talent he has. Took him weeks to figure out how to get the ball to both Barber and Jones, Choice wasnt touching the ball w/ a hobbled Marion Barber earlier in the year, and the guy's playbook is a joke. He has no idea what he is doing. Ray Lewis, Dick Lebeau, Rex Ryan...have all come out and said how simplistic our offense is and how predictable it is. Last few weeks...it appears as though, the opposing defenses know our plays. Jumping routes and even calling out the exact play call before it is called. Garrett is a moron, who had zero experience in calling plays.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 05:41 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeremiah Bell ftw! Big stop. Time for a 10 minute drive.

Blocked punt!!!!!!

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice block there phins

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets make up for their own earlier miscues by blocking the Jets' punt!
Old 12-28-2008, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Maybe you just overrate the talent...T.O. has had one 100 yard receiving game in 20+ games and when is the last time Roy Williams was any good? Put them on the same team and it's actually not a great duo. They're basically mirror images of eachother. Long striders w/ poor hands. Not like Romo has the time for them to even run deep routes anymore. Roy cant even run crisp routes these days for some reason or another. You have Crayton who gels well with Tony but, drops far too many as well. And again on top of everything...you have a coordinator in Garrett who doesnt even know how to utilize the talent he has. Took him weeks to figure out how to get the ball to both Barber and Jones, Choice wasnt touching the ball w/ a hobbled Marion Barber earlier in the year, and the guy's playbook is a joke. He has no idea what he is doing. Ray Lewis, Dick Lebeau, Rex Ryan...have all come out and said how simplistic our offense is and how predictable it is. Last few weeks...it appears as though, the opposing defenses know our plays. Jumping routes and even calling out the exact play call before it is called. Garrett is a moron, who had zero experience in calling plays.
So then how much of the blame do you put on Romo? None?
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 12-28-2008, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're goin' down, Eagles!!!
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
So then how much of the blame do you put on Romo? None?
I would say:

10% Romo
10% Offensive Line
20% Wide Receivers
25% Defensive Effort
35% Coaching

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote: