Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-24-2008, 09:17 PM    (permalink
iBoldin
Veteran

iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Can anyone else buy the Minnesota Vikings?

I've seen a lot of love the past couple of weeks for the Carolina Panthers, based on how they can run the football. Regardless of what happens this week with the Giants game, if the Vikings make the playoffs, I'd watch out for them.

Despite the loss to Atlanta last week, the Vikings are peaking right now. They can run the ball relentlessly, quite like Carolina. And they have gotten inconsistent quarterbacking play from the Gus Bus and Tavaris Jackson, much the same as Jake Delhomme and Carolina. And while the Panthers have a star out wide, and the Vikings have Bernard Berrian,they've proved they can win with what they have, and to me, that's big.

The thing that jumps out at me is the run defense, even with the looming possibility of the Williams' still getting suspended (I believe, but I'm not too educated on that subject) and Fat Pat's injury. The cohesiveness I've seen from that line, when I've watched them, is fantastic. I have never watched the Williams' in too much detail until I saw the Chicago game on SNF. The way they coincide with each other, they way they pushed the pocket on every pass play, it opens up so much for Jared Allen and company. Imagine if they had a Jared Allen for the time they've been in Minny?

Overall, I think this is a team that can go and play in the cold weather, a team that is built for it, and a team that can run the football, stop the run, and is solid in every facet of the game is something to look for in the playoffs.

If you want to move this into the team board, feel free to do so, but I think we can get more discussion here.
iBoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 10:03 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not one bit convinced that the Vikings will do anything in the playoffs.

They cannot run the ball relentlessly like Carolina. Not in the playoffs atleast. I would expect 8 in the box and a double team on Berrian every other play.

Their quarterback play is way to lackadaisical for any playoff team. Doesn't even come close to Jake Delhomme in my opinion. You either have a turnover machine in Frerotte or an inaacurate passer in T-Jack. Pick your poison, Childress.

They have a pro bowl corner in Winfield but have the 18th ranked pass defense. I know that the playoffs are about running the ball and stopping the run, so the Vikes look good on paper but a good passing game should keep them off balance and guessing. The Williams' and Allen aren't exactly 100 percent.

They've proved me wrong so far, so prove me wrong again Minnesota.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mr. Ford would be happy to buy the Vikings.
Old 12-24-2008, 10:10 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

shinacoe is a beast.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 10:12 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought you meant literally, since they are probably moving to L.A. in 2011.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many Vikings have experience in the playoffs? I know it isn't everything, but that is one of the main reasons why the Panthers are getting love, though Jake isn't playing great right now, he has been known to be a lot better in the playoffs, so has Steve Smith and John Fox teams in general have performed pretty damn well.

Berrian is far from the receiver Smith is.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder how that team would perform if they still had Thigpen...

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 10:16 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To be honest, the only thing I can do is sell the Vikings. Do you really want to trust either Tavaris Jackson or Gusgus in the playoffs? What about Adrian "Fumbler" Peterson? You need consistency, effectiveness, and smarts to win in the playoffs. I have seen nothing of the such from the Viqueens.

Sure, their defense can stop the run but they have a terrible time stopping the pass. I think they match up poorly with anyone they will play and really can not see them making it out of the 1st round.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 10:40 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it just depends who they play. They can win against the Cardinals, Bucs and Falcons, i don't know about Dallas/Philadelphia. Their running game is good, even though their passing severely drags them down. I think the defense is good enough, the only team that really lights it up through the air in the NFC is Arizona, and we all saw what happened last week.
Old 12-24-2008, 10:55 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is it that the Vikings could win against the Falcons, but not the Cowboys/Eagles, when the Falcons are the best team of those three?

The Cowboys let the Ravens run all over them. Adrian Peterson would be licking his lips. This facade that the Cowboys are a good football team is getting incredibly old.

Old 12-24-2008, 10:59 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't even buy the Vikings making it INTO the playoffs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcA-NEhWVfI

No!!!!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-24-2008, 11:03 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Jackson can play decent they might have a shot at making it to the conference championship game

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could buy that the Vikings are playing better football than they have at any other point this year, and that always makes a team dangerous. I don't really see them as a Superbowl contender, because even the bright spots on that team have some dings that I don't expect to be eradicated before the first round of the playoffs, but they could put up a decent fight.
Old 12-24-2008, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got $25, a ham sandwich, and an iPhone. I could probably buy the Lions, but if I wanted the Vikings, I'd have to get a job.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post

No!!!!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a great moment...
Old 12-24-2008, 11:52 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Sure, their defense can stop the run but they have a terrible time stopping the pass. I think they match up poorly with anyone they will play and really can not see them making it out of the 1st round.
I'm not saying that we do have a bad time stopping the Pass but it has been a lot better this year. Usually we are 32nd in pass Defense and 1 in Rush Defense. But this year we are 1st in Rush Defense and 18th in Pass Defense which is a huge upgrade. I feel that if the Vikings had a Decent Passing game it would help. Tarvaris has played Outstanding since he came back when Gus went down but how long will that last is what I'm asking myself. Berrian has been the deep threat that we signed him for but we need to get him more involved in the offense He is averaging less than 3 Receptions a game which is way to low for a guy being Paid top 10 Money. Also Adrian does have a fumbling problem but that can be fixed over time.

I think the Vikings are a Wait and see what they do before you buy them. They have to start beating the teams that are playoff caliber. If they can beat the Giants on Sunday, I think they could become dangerous but it all depends on the matchups they get.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 11:56 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Insufficient funds for this transaction"...

You lucky bastard. Enjoy the Vikings.

In all seriousness... Once Tarvaris Jackson is forced to win a game (see: the ATL game) it's over.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 11:57 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can buy Madden and control them virtually...
Old 12-25-2008, 12:04 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
I wonder how that team would perform if they still had Thigpen...
Or the god king derek anderson

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 12:17 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a Vikings fan and even I can't buy them. Tarvaris has been phenomenal the past few weeks but we have to be realistic with our expectations with him.

Peterson is having monstrous problems holding onto the ball and the defenses are trying to rip it away on EVERY single play now that they know.

We have the defense, with Pat, to make it all the way -- however, Pat and Allen are both banged up and less than 100%..

Plus, we still have to even get INTO the playoffs, which, if you've followed the Vikings, can (and already is) be a wild adventure
Old 12-25-2008, 03:12 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
How is it that the Vikings could win against the Falcons, but not the Cowboys/Eagles, when the Falcons are the best team of those three?

The Cowboys let the Ravens run all over them. Adrian Peterson would be licking his lips. This facade that the Cowboys are a good football team is getting incredibly old.
What exactly have the Falcons done to even remotely prove that they're the best team of those that were mentioned? Had they gone out and dominated the Vikings last week i'd be buying that, but they have a horrible defense and their offense isn't lights out either. They're above average, nothing to be scared of.

The Cowboys are a good team one week and a bad one the next. The defense played lights out against the Ravens up until that horrible collapse at the end. Adrian Peterson was shut down by that same defense last year when they were playing worse, so i'm not sure why he'd be licking his lips.

Outside the top two seeds in the NFC right now, the Cowboys and Eagles are next in line as far as being the best. I can guarantee you that if Atlanta played Dallas/Philadelphia, they'd lose handily.
Old 12-25-2008, 03:21 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
What exactly have the Falcons done to even remotely prove that they're the best team of those that were mentioned? Had they gone out and dominated the Vikings last week i'd be buying that, but they have a horrible defense and their offense isn't lights out either. They're above average, nothing to be scared of.

The Cowboys are a good team one week and a bad one the next. The defense played lights out against the Ravens up until that horrible collapse at the end. Adrian Peterson was shut down by that same defense last year when they were playing worse, so i'm not sure why he'd be licking his lips.

Outside the top two seeds in the NFC right now, the Cowboys and Eagles are next in line as far as being the best. I can guarantee you that if Atlanta played Dallas/Philadelphia, they'd lose handily.
I seem to recall you also saying a few weeks ago in response to my rankings that Baltimore was in no way better than Dallas. The Cowboys aren't very good. They haven't been for a long ass time. Move on.

Old 12-25-2008, 08:53 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

No!!!!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best. Call. Ever.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It sounds good to say "they can run the ball", but so can most teams in the playoffs. What seperates the teams is often the ability to balance the run with an effective passing game. As far as stopping the run, the Vikings could really use Pat Williams back.
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

No!!!!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so awesome.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote