Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-29-2008, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Hamptorf
Rookie

Hamptorf hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
Jets should trade the rights to favre for him. We all know al loves his gunslingers
Yeah That's just What Al Davis Needs A Choke Artist......Might As Well Trade For Tony Romo Too.....
Old 12-29-2008, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default ahem...

I don't see the top 3 OT's going before pick #7. Especially with a QB almost certainly going to either Detroit or KC.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:12 PM    (permalink
BBIB
Veteran

BBIB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.BBIB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komp View Post
I don't see the top 3 OT's going before pick #7. Especially with a QB almost certainly going to either Detroit or KC.
Well for the Raiders sake I hope not. Hope they are still there and that crazy old man tempted to take Michael Crabtree.

Im afraid they could very well be gone though. Sure one QB is for sure to go in the top 6 picks, but a lot of the sorry teams need an OT.
BBIB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:24 PM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

If the Oakland Raiders had a compotent front office they would be my sleeper next year.
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 09:50 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic74 View Post
If the Oakland Raiders had a competent front office, a quarterback, an offensive line and more than 1 defensive player they would be my sleeper next year.
I agree completely.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Loggerhead
Rookie

Loggerhead hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Loggerhead hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Congrats to Tom Cable. He gets into a ***** situation with Lane Kiffen getting fired than goes 3-3 in his last 6 games and sticks it to Monte Kiffen for Al Davis. I think we have a new full time Raiders head coach.
Old 12-29-2008, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loggerhead View Post
Congrats to Tom Cable. He gets into a ***** situation with Lane Kiffen getting fired than goes 3-3 in his last 6 games and sticks it to Monte Kiffen for Al Davis. I think we have a new full time Raiders head coach.
the cable guy? lol.
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote