Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-31-2008, 06:43 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i never said his fumbling wasn't a problem, I said it wouldn't affect his running. I'm pretty sure his rushing title backs me.

But if I did say he wouldn't fumble too much than oh noez, I'm wrong!!!

And I will wait til after the playoffs to bring back the NFLDC power rankings #6 thread... :rolls eyes:
Go ahead, just about everyone (including yourself) was off somewhere. I thought the Titans were trash and i didn't think the Cowboys were gonna be this bad. Oh well, i'm not the only one that had them in the top five. Just about everyone else did.

And i can't really point out anywhere else where you were wrong/right cause you don't contribute much of anything to any conversation around here anyhow. So you win by default.
Old 12-31-2008, 06:54 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Go ahead, just about everyone (including yourself) was off somewhere. I thought the Titans were trash and i didn't think the Cowboys were gonna be this bad. Oh well, i'm not the only one that had them in the top five. Just about everyone else did.

And i can't really point out anywhere else where you were wrong/right cause you don't contribute much of anything to any conversation around here anyhow. So you win by default.
ouch, I think I need some ice for that burn...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
And i can't really point out anywhere else where you were wrong/right cause you don't contribute much of anything to any conversation around here anyhow.

/wincing
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Loggerhead
Rookie

Loggerhead hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Loggerhead hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I thought the Cleveland Browns were flukes, that Pittsburgh would again win the AFC North, and that Jordyzzzzzzzz must be the son of Chuck Norris.
Old 12-31-2008, 09:07 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Brett Favre will Flounder in New York
Brett Favre is coming out of a system tailor made to accentuate his strengths and hide his weaknesses. He had three talented receivers at the wide receiver position to throw to, a stable and young defense which helped to keep the team in the game and an offensive line with strong chemistry and solid youthful talent.

In New York every piece of his supporting cast is a step down from what it once was, heíll be facing tougher opponents playing in the AFC and heíll be adjusting to not only a new coaching staff and system but also to new receivers. All of this, without having the OTAís, Mini-camps and Training camp to be acclimated to the team he has joined.

Brett Favre will do what he does best and thatís air it out, and it will lead to turnovers and a lost ball games for the Jets.
He wasn't terrible, but he wasn't at probowl form, so I guess this one is correct, he has floundered this season, bar a few moments of brilliance.

Quote:
Julius Peppers will have a career year
[homer prediction]
Peppers has switched to the right side this year in an effort to energize his play and make it more difficult for offensive units to target him with extra blockers. He will face opponents in seven games this year whoíre either rookies or backups through the result of suspension or injury. Peppers is in a contract year and if he wants to be paid money placing him in the upper echelon of players in the NFL he needs to produce on the field. The defenseís success hinges on him being a dominant force in both areas of the game. This is the year he will rise to the challenge. Heís also my pick for defensive player of the year.
Yes

Quote:
Bill Cowher will return to football
As the head coach of the Cowboys. A lot of people might be surprised to see the coach of a division winning team fired, but the owner in Big D wants a ring and wants it pronto. Heís used every resource at his disposal to assemble one of the strongest units in the NFL and with the offseason additions it certainly looks to be one of the few teams that could knock the Patriots off their mantle as the NFLís juggernaut. Wade Philips is a yes man, lame duck coach who though knowledgeable is never going to be a super bowl winning head man.

Bill Cowher will see the team, and have it sold to him, as a 34 defense with a strong running game, strong QB and excellent outside receivers. Exactly what any coach, with the ability, needs to win a super bowl. This team mirrors a lot of what the Steelers were in the 05 season and Cowher will see it as his chance to get another ring. Of course, the massive salary package Jones will throw his way, wonít hurt matters.
Open, but looks really unlikely. In other news, I was right on the money when it comes to Jason Garrett.

Quote:
The New Orleans Saints wonít win the NFC South
The entire of the NFC South has some form of issue with their team, the Panthers have questions on the defensive line, the Buccs have big questions on offense, the Falcons donít have many answers, let alone questions but . New Orleans, though talented has more than the other teams in the race. New Orleans has still failed to build a strong running game, even with Reggie Bush. Duce McAllister may be back on the field, but those knees seem to be a strong breeze away from giving out. Mike McKenzie, Usama Young, and Randal *** are touchdown passes waiting to happen and though they acquired a new defensive end, and rookie defensive tackle and their defensive line still hasnít proven anything.

The schedule this year is undoubtedly easier on the team, but I donít think that the addition of Jeremy Shockey, (the only real proven commodity added this offseason) will be enough to overcome the teamís glaring deficiencies.
Everyone wrote off tampa, atlanta (including me) and Carolina, but I wrote of NO from the start, and I was right.

Quote:
Derek Anderson will come crashing back to earth
In 2007 the Browns managed to beat the Bengals, Ravens, Dolphins, Rams, Seahawks, Texans, Jets, Bills, and the 49ers. The Seahawks are the only playoff team of the group and with the exception of the Texans and maybe the Bills, none of the other teams are expected to return there this year. Derek Anderson launched a lot of touchdowns but also showed a big propensity to turn the ball over, all the while not showing the certain moxie or accuracy of other gunslingers in the league like Romo or Favre. Anderson was a serviceable role player at a time when the waters of schedule were fairly calm and the supporting cast was finally healthy. This year the schedule will take a definite turn for the more difficult and theyíre unlikely to fair as well as last year despite the teamís defensive improvements.

For the Browns organization and team, the best move they can make will be to play Quinn sooner rather than later and I believe that this year weíll likely see Quinn take the start, whether it be through injury or otherwise and Anderson moved in the offseason in a trade.
Yes

Quote:
Drew Stanton Will Be Given a Shot
Drew Stanton wasnít drafted to warm the bench forever and the Detroit franchise, as inept as it seems to be, needs to realize that for the organization to move forward theyíll eventually need to develop a QB. Despite Dan Orlovskyís man love for starting incumbent Jon Kitna he isnít the long term answer and the teamís subpar defensive and offensive lines means that despite the brilliant receiving corps the team isnít built to be overly competitive in their division. I expect to see Stanton in the starting lineup sometime between weeks 8-16 after the playoff hopes of the team are extinguished. Whether or not he will thrive is another issue. I like Stanton as a prospect but I donít see the team around him as being ready to adequately support a young signal caller to successful places.
Yes

Quote:
Ben Roethlisberger will be in the mix for the MVP award
Last year Roethlisberger was one of the NFLís better quarterbacks, and he did so quietly escaping the notice of many members of the media due to the Moss and Brady show in New England. Though this year he is facing a tougher schedule heíll be required to lift his game to new heights to make up for what I believe will be an unexpectedly weak running game. His receiving group has improved leaps and bounds with the continuing emergence of Heath Miller and Santonio Holmes not to mention the incumbent Hines Ward and new arrival, Limas Sweed. He definitely has the weapons to succeed in Tomlinís offense and should he remain healthy the Steelers will win against tough opponents giving Roethlisberger more exposure, more spotlight and bankable stats.
Wrong.

All but one aint half bad.

I was right about Carolina being good enough to beat SD and Chicago sans Steve Smith and I was definitely right in my prediction that Carolina would get a playoff berth.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 10:48 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't remember predicting much if anything really, but I recall *not* predicting the Titans would finish 3rd or even 4th in the AFC South, unlike about 99.9% of people around here :P

Never understood why that was such a common belief.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 11:08 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzTitan View Post
I can't remember predicting much if anything really, but I recall *not* predicting the Titans would finish 3rd or even 4th in the AFC South, unlike about 99.9% of people around here :P

Never understood why that was such a common belief.
Because the Jags and the Colts were still gonna be teh r0x0rz. Turns out only the latter was true.

As for me...I forget really. I didn't make a truths thread as my personal epistemological beliefs forbid it.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 11:20 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
All but one aint half bad.
More like 4 out of 7 ain't half bad...but close. Bill Cower probably isn't coming back this season and Drew Stanton didn't start a single game.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:22 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Because the Jags and the Colts were still gonna be teh r0x0rz. Turns out only the latter was true.

As for me...I forget really. I didn't make a truths thread as my personal epistemological beliefs forbid it.
Because when fans of a team know more than the average punter those fan's are automatically branded homers.

Old 01-01-2009, 02:37 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to start making predictions.. At this time of year, I wind up wishing I did.
Old 01-01-2009, 02:52 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I predicted the Browns would win the AFC North.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 03:05 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When we were 8-5 and 3 games up I predicted us to make it, even though before the season I thought Denver was screwed. then my preseason prediction was proven correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 06:17 AM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
I predicted the Browns would win the AFC North.

lol what sig bet did you lose do hineswardjr?
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:00 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I did say that the Bengals defense would not be like the ones of the past and would improve this season. They finished 12th in total defense so I was definitely right on that one.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 04:01 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
More like 4 out of 7 ain't half bad...but close. Bill Cower probably isn't coming back this season and Drew Stanton didn't start a single game.
Stanton was given playing time in second halves and a few quarters and was shown to be so average Culpepper who's been sitting at home playing madden was a better option.

He was given a shot, a marginal, small, not really fair shot, but a shot all the same and that's what the crux of the prediction was.

While I did say I expect to see him in the starting line up it and it didn't happen it doesn't make the prediction that he'd be given a shot at running the team would fail.

The Cowher one isn't decided until the coaching carousel has finished spinning, as I said its unlikely he returns and that will probably be wrong too, but to the sadness of Cowboys homers everywhere I was dead right in my lack of faith in Jason Garrett and Wade Philips and I don't think anyone can argue they coached well this season.

Only 1 wrong and only 1 open (probably wrong) is pretty damn good, for how lambasted I was when I posted my predictions.

Old 01-01-2009, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

u think that this year is peppers career season?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Stanton was given playing time in second halves and a few quarters and was shown to be so average Culpepper who's been sitting at home playing madden was a better option.

He was given a shot, a marginal, small, not really fair shot, but a shot all the same and that's what the crux of the prediction was.

While I did say I expect to see him in the starting line up it and it didn't happen it doesn't make the prediction that he'd be given a shot at running the team would fail.

Only 1 wrong and only 1 open (probably wrong) is pretty damn good, for how lambasted I was when I posted my predictions.
When you give such a general ******* title, how could you possibly be wrong, if stanton would have played 1 quarter you would have been considered wrong. If you are doing predictions that way it is just stupid and pointless.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
When you give such a general ******* title, how could you possibly be wrong, if stanton would have played 1 quarter you would have been considered wrong. If you are doing predictions that way it is just stupid and pointless.
ill say that that one player will play football next year!

Old 01-01-2009, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
ill say that that one player will play football next year!
Also, I will predict a player will flounder, he will then make the pro-bowl, and be considered right !!!!!!!
Old 01-01-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some people in here need to really man up on missing some of their "truths".
Old 01-01-2009, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
1 guy in here need to really man up on missing some of their "truths".
fixed it for you

Old 01-01-2009, 04:14 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
fixed it for you
There's two that I remember.
Old 01-01-2009, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Blindsite needs to really man up on missing some of his "truths".
Quote:
fixed it for you
Fixed that for you.
Old 01-01-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
I said DeSean Jackson had a chance to be the rookie WR with the biggest impact, while he may not be the best (Eddie Royal), he's definitely is up there. Then after I said that, I was bombarded by other teams fans saying I was a huge homer, mostly by bears fans that said Earl Bennett was going to be the best rookie WR, and they claimed they weren't being homers becasue Bennett was the "most pro ready". I can't find the thread but I just think it's funny now.
Earl Bennett didnt have a single drop this season!!!!

Old 01-01-2009, 04:34 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

Quote:
u think that this year is peppers career season?
I'd love to see you argue that he didn't...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Why personally attack me?

You just said I'm not wrong and singled out one prediction. I made seven. Pick one of those and try to say I'm wrong. Stanton got a shot, if you can't see that by, the ease of the fact that, ITS UNDENIABLE THAT IT FREAKING HAPPENED. Then you're just attacking me for the sake of attacking me.