Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 01-01-2009, 06:11 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.
Default AAA & UA Discussion Thread

Stole Croomdawgs idea from the recruiting thread. Predict where you think the guys announcing will go.

Here's Mine:

AAA Game-

Will Campbell-Michigan
Christine Michael- Texas A&M
Tahj Boyd- Ohio State
Bryce McNeal- Oregon
Xavier Nixon- Florida
John Bostic- Florida
Kraig Appleton- Wisconsin
Michael Carter- WVU
Brennan Williams- UNC
Adam Hall- Arizona

UA Game- (Might be a little off but these were the ones I could find that were announcing)
Andre Debose- Florida
Ray Ray Armstrong- Miami
Dyron Dye- Miami
Corey Adams- USC
Craig Loston- LSU
Branden Smith- UGA
JoeyJr09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 07:25 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

I'll edit my AA ones

Will Campbell-Michigan
Tahj Boyd- Ohio State
Bryce McNeal- Oregon
Xavier Nixon- Florida
John Bostic- Florida
Kraig Appleton- Illinois
Michael Carter- WVU
Brennan Williams- UNC
Adam Hall- Arizona

Under Armour

Andre Debose- LSU
Ray Ray Armstrong- Miami
Dyron Dye- Miami
Corey Adams- USC
Craig Loston- LSU
Branden Smith- UGA

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 08:11 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroomDawgs View Post
I'll edit my AA ones

Will Campbell-Michigan
Tahj Boyd- Ohio State
Bryce McNeal- Oregon
Xavier Nixon- Florida
John Bostic- Florida
Kraig Appleton- Illinois
Michael Carter- WVU
Brennan Williams- UNC
Adam Hall- Arizona

Under Armour

Andre Debose- LSU
Ray Ray Armstrong- Miami
Dyron Dye- Miami
Corey Adams- USC
Craig Loston- LSU
Branden Smith- UGA
We are pretty much in agreement.

I thought Appleton to Illlinois last week but after some more reading, I think he pulls the switch.

For about a month I've been hearing Debose to LSU. Just this last week I've been hearing he's staying in state. I heard UF is the favorite but he threw up the U at an UA practice and our rivals guy puts our chances at 50%. I still think at the end of the day he ends up at Florida who I thought would get him very, very early in the process.
Old 01-02-2009, 02:28 AM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Should be some interesting choices to say the least. All eyes will be on Campbell and his drama, and Debose should be an interesting one to watch sunday

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 01-02-2009, 03:15 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Appleton isn't at the AAA game, so i doubt he makes his decision there... i think all this talk about Wisconsin is merely an effort by him to create some drama...

edit -

ah ha... before anyone else mentions it...

from rivals..
Quote:
There is still an outside chance Kraig Appleton will make it to town to announce his college choice. The Illinois commit was expected to be here all week and could announce between Wisconsin and the Fighting Illini at the Army game. Rivals.com rates Appleton as the No. 15 wide receiver nationally and the second-best player in the Illinois top 30 of 2009.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Last edited by VoteLynnSwan : 01-02-2009 at 03:26 AM.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 01:13 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Changed this to the AA game discussion thread, figured it would be easier to read through this if anyone wanted to see stuff on the games.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 01:23 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The fact that Bryce Brown is going to Miami... scares me.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 01:25 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Catch the ball Bryce. :(

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-03-2009, 01:27 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boyd isn't announcing today. Corey Adams isn't announcing tommorrow.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:38 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love how the announcers act like there's no way Bryce goes to Miami. Considering 1 school (Oregon) is hardly "wavering".

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Hokie_Pokie08
Rookie

Hokie_Pokie08 is a cocksman.Hokie_Pokie08 is a cocksman.Hokie_Pokie08 is a cocksman.

Donte Moss smoked Fluker on that interception. Great stop and go move.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:43 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Willie Downs looks great so far, very explosive on that INT return. Bryce Brown looks like he's gonna end up being a big 230 lb. beast with breakaway speed. Best looking HS back since Wells and Peterson.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Savage made a real nice throw on his one attempt so far. Too bad the receiver dropped it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Now we know why Logan Thomas aint playing QB at VT. Zero arm. He underthrew Bryce big time.

Only overly impressive guys so far are Downs, Bryce, and Michael.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Willie Downs looks great so far, very explosive on that INT return. Bryce Brown looks like he's gonna end up being a big 230 lb. beast with breakaway speed. Best looking HS back since Wells and Peterson.
I agree about Bryce. Too bad Mr. VT can't throw the ball.

Je'Ron Stokes looks good...he's underrated.

EDIT: What about Skov joey? I don't like Michael much either.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-03-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Randle punked Michael Carter so hard
Old 01-03-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Willie Downs is a stud, where is he going?

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 02:08 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Michael is killing it. Too bad these QBs are awful. Stupid spread offenses with crappy QBs. Run the ball!

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-03-2009, 02:08 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Randle punked Michael Carter so hard
Michael Carter has gotten the best of Randle now.
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 02:09 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Michael is killing it. Too bad these QBs are awful. Stupid spread offenses with crappy QBs. Run the ball!
It's always hard to throw the ball when you have limited practice. The rhythm is non-existent.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-03-2009, 02:10 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

To an extent yea, but these guys are just chucking it deep and throwing it on the ground.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-03-2009, 02:11 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Downs is Florida State.

Michael looks great. Broke a few nice runs. Dont know how ur not impressed.

Skov looks pretty good.
CroomDawgs
Veteran

Adam Hall punking everyone by only picking 3

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
etk
All-NFLDC

They keep having the QBs move around and they're struggling with accuracy. They need to be calm in the pocket.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-03-2009, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cory Brown with a amazing catch

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote