Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 01-03-2009, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default bad draft picks

appropriate for the lions board. which player(s) do you absolutely not want on this team?

every other day i change my mind about who i would want, there are just alot more players that i want on the lions and only a handful that i don't. in the first 3 picks that we have, who do you NOT want the lions to take? who qualify as bad draft picks?

i can live with any of the top qbs. i can live with gresham and mount cody. they all fill holes. i can live with all offensive and defensive linemen. i can live with all offense or all defense with the top 3 picks.

i can't live with crabtree at number 1.
can't live with a new running back. kevin smith has my heart.
i just say no to tim tebow.
i can't live without them taking atleast one lineman-o or d
i can't live with no qbs and no linebackers-has to be atleast one of either in top 3.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't want stafford. I think he'll be useless for the Lions at this point. Not worth investing 30+ million dollars in right now. Fix the real holes in the team (DL/CB/S/LT/TE anyone?), before adressing the QB position.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no offense other that OT and QB in our first 4 picks.

No Malcom Jenkins (he's a great player but not the right position to draft right now)

No WR til second day
Old 01-03-2009, 04:19 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit4life View Post
no offense other that OT and QB in our first 4 picks.

No Malcom Jenkins (he's a great player but not the right position to draft right now)

No WR til second day
I agree with all of these EXCEPT for if Shady declares, then we must do everything in our power to get him.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spikes or James L
Old 01-03-2009, 06:04 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Spikes or James L
not a fan of Spikes?
Old 01-03-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ne Rey Maualuga for me. I have completely changed my opinion of this guy. Ernie already has a huge problem with overpursuing plays and getting killed on cutback runs. It killed us on numerous occasions this year. Now maybe it was just Ernie trying to do too much because he knew the rest of the D was awful. But do I really want two LB's that have a big problem with running themselves out of plays? Not really.

That said, it also depends on what defense we play next year as well. If we switched to a 3-4, maybe I'd change my mind. Although then I think we'd still have bigger issues on defense anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Last edited by ironman4579 : 01-03-2009 at 07:44 PM.
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 07:42 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

personally i would be happy with any of the top 4 LBs (Ray Spikes JL and Curry). As long as we add a NT in this draft any of these guys will be able to make plays along side Sims and either Dizon or Lenon
Old 01-03-2009, 08:12 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There isn't really anybody that I absolutely don't want, besides WR.

I'd prefer if we passed on TE's, RB's, and James Laurinaitis in the First Round.. but considering we have holes absolutely everywhere, I could see the reasoning.. I wouldn't get too upset, especially if they're clearly the BPA.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys I don't want on this team:

Michael Johnson, Greg Hardy, Michael Oher, Josh Freeman
Old 01-03-2009, 08:50 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Guys I don't want on this team:

Michael Johnson, Greg Hardy, Michael Oher, Josh Freeman
I'd have to agree with Johnson. Tons of ability, no production. Not something I personally like to see.

Quote:

Old 01-03-2009, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
I'd have to agree with Johnson. Tons of ability, no production. Not something I personally like to see.
Add George Selvie to my list. I'm very skeptical of most of the DE's in this draft.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:53 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you have against Greg Hardy?

Agreed on Michael Johnson though.. forgot about him.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:21 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
What do you have against Greg Hardy?

Agreed on Michael Johnson though.. forgot about him.
Uh oh.... WMD is gonna be pissed because Xio is talking crap on his man crush......... Greg "I look like " Hardy.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 01-04-2009, 12:38 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh Freeman, Terrance Cody
Old 01-04-2009, 12:40 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Add George Selvie to my list. I'm very skeptical of most of the DE's in this draft.
I don't get why you don't like Selvie so much.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 01-04-2009, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
I don't get why you don't like Selvie so much.
He's not that dominant considering the caliber of players he competes against. And he's undersized.
Old 01-04-2009, 01:35 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
He's not that dominant considering the caliber of players he competes against. And he's undersized.
Is that a shot against the Big East?!?!?

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 01-04-2009, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Is that a shot against the Big East?!?!?
Probably.
Old 01-04-2009, 01:57 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Probably.
......go Blue.....

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 01-04-2009, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
......go Blue.....
F a D.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:01 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
F a D.
I win, mwa hahaha.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 01-09-2009, 10:03 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

I forgot to mention, my biggest nightmare is drafting Tim Tebow at #1 overall. I would likely end up banned.

Quote:

Old 01-09-2009, 10:28 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

probably osakpo, I'd hate if we took him with our first pick.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:38 AM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
I forgot to mention, my biggest nightmare is drafting Tim Tebow at #1 overall. I would likely end up banned.
I saw the Freep article mentioning we needed a leader like him but didn't read it yet.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08