Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 01-15-2009, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
i feel that we should worry about rb's after we filled more important positions. It's not like we'd be shopping for a starter, just a change of pace back and those can be found anywhere. I dont know where this back-up Rb talk came from.
I'm going make a who is the #2 WR thread in

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:39 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
You find it a bad thing that the Lions have fans on this forum?

Go away.
According to where? I said it's good that you have an active team forum. I don't even bother making threads anymore in the Bucs forum because there aren't enough opinions for a sufficient discussion. You guys are just overly defensive over your turf for some reason. It's not like I'm a Packers fan coming in here and talking ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
You said it in a very sarcastic and jackass type way. So there was nothing in your post that showed that you respected the fact we are one of the most active forums on the site. How is it irony that we talk about one of our many holes? Especially in today's NFL when MANY teams have a dual committee with RBs.

PEACE!
Yeah, well, you can't convey tone very easily on the internet. Again, I didn't say it's ironic that you talk about a team hole. I said it's ironic that you talk about a backup position after your team fired its GM who liked to draft the same position over and over and went 0-16.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I think its an important issue. Chicago is going to run Forte into the ground. We have one RB under contract next year. That is definitely something that will be addressed in the off-season.
I agree. A back like CJ Spiller would be perfect but he won't be available obviously. There are speed backs like Devin Moore, Tyrell Sutton and Aaron Brown as well.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:01 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
You guys are just overly defensive over your turf for some reason. It's not like I'm a Packers fan coming in here and talking ****.
........we're Lions fans. Of course we are defensive. How do you think you'd react if everyone was always coming at you?

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol, 0-16 season, worst state economy in the USA, years of millen, everybody in america with an opinion of what the lions should do, michigan blowing this year, etc....yeah that begins to shape a person's reactions.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
The Lions go 0-16 and the fans are worrying about the backup RB....

I'm sorry...I couldn't help myself...check out the Bucs forum....we go 9-7 and all we talk about is new QB, 4 new WRs, new DL, maybe a new scheme on defense....

Get your priorities straight fellas.
It was only our first free agent signing! I can't believe you came in here on your high horse telling me to get my priorities straight, my god.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The answer is . . . Maurice Morris!?

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/02/27/lion...ith-rb-morris/