Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 01-04-2009, 03:23 PM    (permalink
AtariBigby
Veteran

AtariBigby AtariBigby AtariBigby
Default Which RAVENS will hit the FREE AGENT market?

Hey Ravens fans, your guesses are better than mine are, so please help educate me: who do you think the Ravens will re-sign and who will hit the FA market?
AtariBigby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Strongside
Veteran

Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Kyle Boller, Bart Scott is gone, Suggs is franchised and Lewis is resigned.
Old 01-04-2009, 03:25 PM    (permalink
captainjack27
Veteran

captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.

suggs i bet goes to zona

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
LaMarr Woodley, Norse God of Thunder/Baby Jesus/Killer of all things QB, set an NFL record by getting multiple sacks in three consecutive playoff games. Don't **** with LaMarr.
Pittsburgh Steelers....6 Time Champs!
captainjack27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team boards are cool...
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team forum?

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bart Scott can leave for all I care. He is easily replacable. Ray Lewis IMO is our first priority. Hes the heart and soul of this whole team. Our second priority is Jason Brown, the center and leader of our young o-line. If he leaves, our o-line takes a huge step backwards. As for Terrell Suggs, I hope and pray that we can re-sign him but I think too many teams will be after him and I don't think we can match the amount of money that will be thrown at him. If we franchise him,(if we can.. can we?) sure I'll be fine with it, hes a key part to our D but I think he's got the biggest shot at leaving out of all the FA's we have.
Old 01-04-2009, 03:33 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we lose Ray, I don't care about any free agent we get. Ravens need to start sucking up to Ray Lewis. Give Keon Lattimore a 5 year deal.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Strongside
Veteran

Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't imagine the Ravens without Ray, or Ray without the Ravens
Old 01-04-2009, 03:35 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott can go, the front office will do whatever they can to keep Suggs and Lewis. As for the others... I don't care.
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 03:36 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Scott can go, the front office will do whatever they can to keep Suggs and Lewis. As for the others... I don't care.
Really? I think the O-line takes a 3 year step back by losing Jason Brown.

Old 01-04-2009, 05:23 PM    (permalink
AtariBigby
Veteran

AtariBigby AtariBigby AtariBigby

Quote:
Team boards are cool...
So is the ice underneath your skates.
Sometimes someone might want some other experts outside the locker room, you know "unbiased".
AtariBigby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 05:24 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Really? I think the O-line takes a 3 year step back by losing Jason Brown.
I forgot he was a free agent. I do want all of the O-line to be kept around.

/me hides in corner
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtariBigby View Post
Sometimes someone might want some other experts outside the locker room, you know "unbiased".
Your attempts at Canadian humor are failing almost as badly as Atari Bigby does in coverage.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 05:48 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

there we go
that is pretty much the consensus among us ravens fans
Must resigns- ray lewis & jason brown
if we can- terrell suggs
we dont care - bart scott

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how about Landry? Leonard can play and is cheaper probably plus we got Zbikowski and Nakamura.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:58 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

He's an RFA right?

Old 01-05-2009, 01:28 PM    (permalink
captainjack27
Veteran

captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Your attempts at Canadian humor are failing almost as badly as Atari Bigby does in coverage.

Insert Kelso BURN here.

Quote:
LaMarr Woodley, Norse God of Thunder/Baby Jesus/Killer of all things QB, set an NFL record by getting multiple sacks in three consecutive playoff games. Don't **** with LaMarr.
Pittsburgh Steelers....6 Time Champs!
captainjack27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh yeah, I was gonna start a thread about Landry, but since its already been brought up in here, I won't. Yall think Leonhard should stay the starter? I mean, Landry did get beat deep alot and Leonhard looks better against the deep ball. He also is also around the ball, making tackles assisting tackles, bringning pressure. I've seen him do more than I saw Landry do. What are you guys take on the starting SS position?
Old 01-05-2009, 09:04 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
Oh yeah, I was gonna start a thread about Landry, but since its already been brought up in here, I won't. Yall think Leonhard should stay the starter? I mean, Landry did get beat deep alot and Leonhard looks better against the deep ball. He also is also around the ball, making tackles assisting tackles, bringning pressure. I've seen him do more than I saw Landry do. What are you guys take on the starting SS position?
this is going to be difficult, esp the way that landry went down this year. But leonhard has really surprised me and i think he impressed the world in the miami game. i could tell Jim Nantz was impressed during the game and i was too. he was literally EVERYWHERE. I really dont know cause i like both players. But Jim Leonhard does seem to be faster

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 09:11 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think landry is better in coverage but i think leonhard might be more fit for our team because of the way he attracts to the ball. he is always in the play he blitzes the qb really good always gets pressure. i wouldnt be mad if we didnt resign landry but i also wouldnt be mad if we did
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtariBigby View Post
You called?

Anyway, I think Lewis and Brown are must-signs. Then Suggs. Scott is easily replaced.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:10 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know everyone thinks Bart Scott is expendable, but who on the roster can replace his intensity and production? He hasn't been as terrible as advertised. He's not that much of a playmaker, but he has been making plays in the backfield, playing solid coverage on the underneath routes, and is willing to accept a lesser contract to come back. The latter fact makes me think the Ravens will consider resigning him over Suggs just because Suggs is going to go for top market money.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:13 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by America View Post
I know everyone thinks Bart Scott is expendable, but who on the roster can replace his intensity and production? He hasn't been as terrible as advertised. He's not that much of a playmaker, but he has been making plays in the backfield, playing solid coverage on the underneath routes, and is willing to accept a lesser contract to come back. The latter fact makes me think the Ravens will consider resigning him over Suggs just because Suggs is going to go for top market money.
we run a 3-4 and suggs is are best pass rusher no way i keep scott over him.

not saying scott isnt good i think hes really good. and i agree we will need to replace him with someone and i dont see who it is on our roster. but the ravens are very good at replacing ILB i mean we have ray lewis helping with that i think we will be ok

sign lewis brown suggs and let scott and landry go IMO
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 06:42 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by America View Post
Taveres Gooden and probably even Prescott Burgess. Scott is just another disposable linebacker.....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 07:46 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's not forget that Jarret Johnson could move inside also. in fact, i think he would be a better fit at ILB and then move Gooden/McClain/Barnes/Jones to OLB. Johnson would be better at ILB IMO because he doesn't need as much range as he does at OLB, and he is certainly strong enough to play that position. Wow, look at all the young and talented OLB that I listed, and as BigDawg said Burgess could possibly come back next year and provide depth at ILB. We are set at LB no matter what our FA do IMO.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote