Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-10-2009, 11:05 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for me there arent that many top class coaches right now, will be interesting next year when shanny, cowher and parcells come back on the market
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
John Harbaugh is a top 5 coach next year if he an duplicate the success with Rex Ryan gone.
I don't think Ryan is going anywhere. I really don't think hes gonna get a HC job.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 11:24 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i agree with you there on rex ryan not going anywhere, hes been there what 10 years???? likewise with jim schwartz hes been there 10 years. niether have become HC whats going to change now?
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Schwartz I can see getting a job. Hes be interviewed for a few and I thought I read somewhere that he was the leading candidate for the Lions.

Rex Ryans name just hasn't really come up for any HC job. I don't know why teams like the Jets arn't looking at him at all. He knows what it takes to put a damn good defense on the field.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 09:09 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Winston Moss will soon be #2!
Old 01-10-2009, 11:32 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Andy Reid is not a top 5 HC because he doesn't run the ball and isn't very good at finishing games. For how many times he's been a huge reason the Eagles advanced in the playoffs he's been just as much the reason why they ultimately failed in the playoffs.

Dick jauron is not a top 10 HC, the man made it to the playoffs once and I still think that the only reason the bears made it in 2002 was because jauron dosed the other team every week.

Wade Phillips isn't a top 15 HC. The man can not control a locker room, coaching staff or himself at the site of a buffet.

And Shaun Payton needs to realize he's not playing madden.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
my list:

1. Bill Belichick, NE
2. Jeff Fisher, Ten
3. Tom Coughlin, NYG
4. Tony Dungy, Ind
5. Tony Sparano, Mia (just am really impressed with the shift of the team)
6. John Fox, Car
7. Jack Del Rio, Jax
8. Ken Whisenhunt, Ari
9. Mike Tomlin, Pit
10. Andy Reid, Phi(I actually think he is kinda good)
11. John Harbaugh, Bal (could be higher if he keeps it up next season)
12. Mike Smith, Atl (see Harbaugh)
13. Mike Singletary, SF (lets give the niners some talent and see how he does)
14. Jim Zorn, Was (he cant be the only to blame that the oline starter to take a sabbatical mid-season)
15. Lovie Smith, Chi
16. Mike McCarthy, GB
17. Sean Payton, NO (if he would just give up the offensive playcalling he would be way higher)
18. Gary Kubiak, Hou
19. Eric Mangini, Cle
20. Jon Gruden, TB
21. Wade Phillips, Dal (prolly deserves to be a bit higher but not taking the boys to the playoffs is just sad with that roster)
22. Jim Mora, Sea
23. Dick Jauron, Buf
24. Norv Turner, SD (with that talentand that division you cant make reaching the playoffs a last week fluke. Should have reached a superbowl with that team)
25. Herm Edwards, KC
26. Marvin Lewis, Cin
27. Brad Childress, Min

I like this list. Though...

As much as I like Dungy/Del Rio, I feel their overrated.

Tomlin IMO should be fringe top 10, until he wins a big game (Superbowl).

He's what... 23-9 and 0-1 in the playoffs. IF he takes us to the SB this season I don't care what anyone says, he's definitely in the top 10.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Hamptorf
Rookie

Hamptorf hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

my list

1. Bellichick - NE
2. Fisher - TEN
3. Fox - Car
4. Dungy - IND
5. Coughlin - NYG
6. Tomlin - PIT
7. Gruden- TB
8. Reid - PHI
9. Payton - NO
10. Kubiak - HOU
11. Del Rio- JAC