Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-18-2009, 09:02 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 12-18-2009, 09:06 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 12-18-2009, 09:14 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HORSE the Band is one of the best concerts I've ever been to

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:04 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:38 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because I'm sick as hell I have to miss Between The Buried and Me and The Devin Townsend Project. Son of a *****!

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-09-2010, 02:53 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Because I'm sick as hell I have to miss Between The Buried and Me and The Devin Townsend Project. Son of a *****!
Nothing a couple pints can't take care of~
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:41 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-29-2010, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So waking up to the aches and pains of a night with Between the buried and me. Have to say they put on one hell of a show. The entire time it was nothing but pushing and working your way towards the front, but the crowd for the most part sucked. I think the biggest mosh pit that started was one with myself, my friend, and some 30 year old dude, on top of the encore for the band was pathetic, I cant believe they even came back out. But whatever amazing time, love BTBAM. What I dont love is some dude in Boston telling me I have to park at this spot, charge $15 dollars, and run away, I feel stupid for giving it to him but meh night was amazing non the less. Oh and the devin townsend project sucked, I cant believe the **** people listen to, they literally played three power chords the entire time, very disappointing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:09 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm considering seeing BTBAM when they come here next Wednesday, but there are some factors that may negate my opportunity. Actually, I could go alone if I wanted to, but the question is if I can get some people to come with, and I'm not sure I would enjoy myself going alone.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:43 PM    (permalink
MiWolves
Rookie

MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been listening to these bands alot lately

MiWolves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 02:44 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiWolves View Post
I've been listening to these bands alot lately

Get the **** outta here with that ****.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-01-2010, 07:29 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

to be fair, it does say rock/metal thread.

but yeah. this is a decidedly metal thread. so gtfo, more or less.

1) www.theoceancollective.com/heliocentric. First part of a double album due out March, the second part "Anthropocentric," is due October.

2) I gonna go see BTBAM, so that should be awesomezzz

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 02-01-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
to be fair, it does say rock/metal thread.

but yeah. this is a decidedly metal thread. so gtfo, more or less.

1) www.theoceancollective.com/heliocentric. First part of a double album due out March, the second part "Anthropocentric," is due October.

2) I gonna go see BTBAM, so that should be awesomezzz
A new The Ocean album?

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-01-2010, 08:09 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it just me or does basically every youtube video load slow as crap now. My internet hasnt changed speeds, but I have to pause and wait for most anything I want to watch on youtube now, including SD stuff.

I do not have the patience to pause !
Old 02-01-2010, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Santonio10
Veteran

Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't know how many people listen to them but I love Arsonists get all the girls. Their first two cd's are amazing. Listen to next time you're gonna get it dirty, shirley. The band has humor which I love about them. you guys should give them a listen

BoneKrusher

360 GT: iiidiiiot
Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)
Santonio10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Is it just me or does basically every youtube video load slow as crap now. My internet hasnt changed speeds, but I have to pause and wait for most anything I want to watch on youtube now, including SD stuff.

I do not have the patience to pause !
It's been that way for me too. I thought it was my internet speed.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-03-2010, 12:16 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whoops. wrong thread. delete me.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Last edited by themaninblack : 02-03-2010 at 12:26 AM.
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:55 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

So Im still trying to decide how much I like Baroness, but I enjoy the **** out of this song.

Old 02-03-2010, 07:21 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was watching a documentary on Iron Maiden again, couple days ago...Love Maiden and wish I could be part of that concert crowd...damn...

StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:18 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Old 02-04-2010, 11:25 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
So Im still trying to decide how much I like Baroness, but I enjoy the **** out of this song.

Yeah, I'm not sure myself either. The Blue Album was enjoyable, but not so much heavy.

Oh yeah, BTBAM last night was ******* awesommmmmeeeee. The crowd got into it, I got into it, it was schweet. I was a bit disappointed they didn't play Fossil Genera, but that's cool (I gained a new found respect for Swim to the Moon anyways). The encore of White Walls was pretty brutal as well.

Anyways, Scale the Summit was good, but I can't really get into them. Devin Townsend was...weird. Yeah. And Cynic was weird too, what with Paul Masvidal wanting the crowd to do yoga and meditate, but their music was good.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 02-04-2010, 11:31 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love this damn song, I'm at campus right now and it just came on my iPod.. and now I feel like being aggressive toward some punk lol!

And now Oceano just came on! Great shuffle I have going on right now on my Nano!
Old 02-05-2010, 02:01 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:30 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Yeah, I'm not sure myself either. The Blue Album was enjoyable, but not so much heavy.

Oh yeah, BTBAM last night was ******* awesommmmmeeeee. The crowd got into it, I got into it, it was schweet. I was a bit disappointed they didn't play Fossil Genera, but that's cool (I gained a new found respect for Swim to the Moon anyways). The encore of White Walls was pretty brutal as well.

Anyways, Scale the Summit was good, but I can't really get into them. Devin Townsend was...weird. Yeah. And Cynic was weird too, what with Paul Masvidal wanting the crowd to do yoga and meditate, but their music was good.
a guy I went to the show with told me that when we were standing near the back to watch Scale the Summit, Tommy Rogers and Dan Briggs were standing right next to us and he didn't realize it until they left.

fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu

also Cannibal Corpse's bassist was down near us in the crowd. moar fail.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 02-08-2010, 07:11 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mastodon w/ support from special guests Between The Buried And Me, Baroness and Valient Thorr

DATE CITY VENUE
4/16/2010 Charleston, SC Music Farm
4/17/2010 Raleigh, NC Lincoln Theater
4/18/2010 Richmond, VA The National
4/20/2010 Baltimore, MD Rams Head
4/21/2010 Sayreville, NJ Starland Ballroom
4/22/2010 Hartford, CT Webster
4/23/2010 Worcester, MA Palladium - NEW ENGLAND METAL FEST
4/24/2010 Burlington, VT Higher Ground
4/26/2010 Pittsburgh, PA Palace Theater
4/27/2010 Rochester, NY Water Street
4/29/2010 Grand Rapids, MI Orbit Room