Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-11-2010, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Depression is bound to set in when I realize I dont have enough money available
(gotta pay off them student loans) to buy the new Ozzy CD and the new BLS CD coming out soon.
Sadness.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 07:28 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that's what the internet is for!

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
that's what the internet is for!
I know, but there are always certain bands I feel the need to buy it because I actually like them.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-11-2010, 05:42 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah I agree. for example Mastodon, I want to have their physical CDs. the artwork is sessy.

oh side note: update vid from Protest the Hero in pre-production for an album that they will start recording in August. yay.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 06-11-2010, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As long as its better then their last cd I'll be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 07:56 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

what
i liked Fortress

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 06-12-2010, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didnt mind it, alot of the songs didnt sound all that different to me. I'm sure I'll check out their new cd anyhow.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 06-12-2010, 01:21 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saw pth last year live. Great live band. That singer nails everything live too, sounds just like the album. Dudes got some serious pipes.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 11:29 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heavy/sludge/doom metal **** from Baton Rouge, think i'm going to check them out tomorrow.

Old 06-14-2010, 04:45 AM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone like Decapitated? Their drums are my biggest drum influence thanks to Vitek.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Straight outta Brazil!

http://www.myspace.com/theimperialbetrayer
Old 06-17-2010, 01:30 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
I know, but there are always certain bands I feel the need to buy it because I actually like them.
Ozzy and his lame ass family don't need anymore money, so get that ish illegally brah.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 05:32 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mastodon are prepping a six song EP featuring material from their score for the upcoming film “Jonah Hex“. The group worked with composers Marco Beltrami and John Powell on the score, in what proved to be a somewhat messy process.

The EP will see a release on June 29th and will feature the tracks “Death March“, “Clayton Boys“, “Indian Theme” and “Train Assault“. Two bonus versions will grace the digital versions of the release.

The official press release offered the following glimpse into the score:

“For their first venture into the realm of film, Mastodon would record the tracks spontaneously while viewing the movie footage, proving to be a daring and daunting way of creating music together over a short period of time. The resulting sessions yielded incredibly exciting results produced in a completely different way than they normally would approach writing and recording for a Mastodon album.”

“Jonah Hex” will open in theaters tomorrow, June 18th.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thought I'd reminisce about a band I truly miss. I feel very fortunate to have been at this show in Binghampton...

Anyone else a fan of 7 Angels 7 Plagues?
Old 06-17-2010, 07:11 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yeah I agree. for example Mastodon, I want to have their physical CDs. the artwork is sessy.

oh side note: update vid from Protest the Hero in pre-production for an album that they will start recording in August. yay.

**** are they hilarious. got to hang out with them before and after their concert when they came here.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Mastodon are prepping a six song EP featuring material from their score for the upcoming film “Jonah Hex“. The group worked with composers Marco Beltrami and John Powell on the score, in what proved to be a somewhat messy process.

The EP will see a release on June 29th and will feature the tracks “Death March“, “Clayton Boys“, “Indian Theme” and “Train Assault“. Two bonus versions will grace the digital versions of the release.

“For their first venture into the realm of film, Mastodon would record the tracks spontaneously while viewing the movie footage, proving to be a daring and daunting way of creating music together over a short period of time. The resulting sessions yielded incredibly exciting results produced in a completely different way than they normally would approach writing and recording for a Mastodon album.”

Ok, 3 things I have to buy. FFFFFFFUUUUUUU

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-17-2010, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-17-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post

fapfafpafpapfapfpafpafpapfap

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 06-17-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

And I am ordering Blood Mountain on vinyl this weekend. So fapfafpafpapfapfpafpafpapfap

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-17-2010, 09:43 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

hunterrrrrrrr
gathererrrr
ridden from the caaaaaaaave

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 06-18-2010, 12:44 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hunterrrrrrrr
gathererrrr
ridden from the caaaaaaaave
Run with death
Run with deeeeeeeeaaaaaaath

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Time and space
All alone
It can be a lonely place
There it goes
Opening up
I can't stand
I can't breathe
Rolled fin out
Oil stripped
Hold is filled

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-20-2010, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Can anyone help me out with a Obfuscation tab for guitar? I have a mac so I cant get it from guitar pro or ultimate, and I cant seem to find one anywhere online. + rep to whoever helps.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-20-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

that would be a cool song to play

**** i need to get a guitar

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 06-20-2010, 09:22 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is from the mid 90s, the girl was 17 at the she recorded this, she probably has some of the most brutal guttural voices for a female.