Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-07-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't stop listening to this

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just realized thats the same band Diab, my god where have I been. I love progressive metal bands. Theyre so good.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 12-12-2013, 01:16 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, please!

Old 12-12-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cave In + Converge = TEH SEX!

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-13-2013, 12:18 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Cave In + Converge = TEH SEX!

So good!!!

Reminds me of a cross between ETID and one of my hidden all-time favs...

Old 12-13-2013, 07:00 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-15-2013, 10:21 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-16-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Josh Scogin's new project...

Yeah buddy...

'68

Old 12-16-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-16-2013, 06:04 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

This is just ******* insane (for fans of Animals as Leaders and the like)

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-19-2013, 08:31 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Maybe my Album of the Year

Old 12-21-2013, 11:28 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
So good!!!

Reminds me of a cross between ETID and one of my hidden all-time favs...

That's good stuff. Reminds me of Quicksand a bit.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-21-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Here are my top 8 albums for the year:

Dillinger Escape Plan - One of Us is the Killer
Scale the Summit - Migration
Clutch - Earth Rocker
Norma Jean - Wrongdoers
The Ocean - Pelagial
Pomegranate Tiger - Entities
Anciients - Heart of Oak
Intronaut - Habitual Levitations

There are several I struggled with leaving off.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by diabsoule : 12-21-2013 at 10:41 PM.
Old 12-21-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
That's good stuff. Reminds me of Quicksand a bit.

Well, guitarist Tom Capone was in both Quicksand and Handsome. Handsome also had members of Helmet and Cro-Mags.
Old 12-21-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Recently discovered The Sword and Crobot and I like what I have heard so far.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 07:26 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Anup Sastry killing it as always. This album is gonna wreck if it ever comes out. And my god, imagine if he forms a band.

Old 12-27-2013, 07:54 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

This destroyed my face

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-27-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

For those that are fans...

My buddy Jeff (drummer for Zao) just laid down 12 tracks for what will likely be their new album.

Brendan Tobin of Red Sparrowes/Made Out of Babies is mixing it.

Last edited by phlysac : 12-27-2013 at 05:31 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 05:40 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you guys are into doom-y stuff, check out my friends band, Pendulous. The link should play the song Reflections. Deep, heavy stuff with clean and dirty vocals.

http://pendulous.bandcamp.com/track/reflections
Old 12-28-2013, 02:26 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
If you guys are into doom-y stuff, check out my friends band, Pendulous. The link should play the song Reflections. Deep, heavy stuff with clean and dirty vocals.

http://pendulous.bandcamp.com/track/reflections
That was pretty damn good

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-02-2014, 09:29 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Just whoa.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-05-2014, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-07-2014, 11:39 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-12-2014, 05:57 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

so, yeah, um, this is amazing

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter