Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-26-2009, 10:35 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
That is my 16 year old Pedo love child

I've never been a fan of EMGs, they are great if you play metal only, but they don't have enough warmth for classic rock
that delish chunky gain that i love? yeah i'd hit it. for classic rock though... not so much.

i do think the fender twin reverb is the most underrated guitar amp. period. and i know how highly it's rated. it's still that much underrated. **** that. no. seriously. she's a creeper. who is she?

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:38 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
that delish chunky gain that i love? yeah i'd hit it. for classic rock though... not so much.

i do think the fender twin reverb is the most underrated guitar amp. period. and i know how highly it's rated. it's still that much underrated. **** that. no. seriously. she's a creeper. who is she?
She is Selena Gomez

I really need to go and get some new guitar stuff
Old 01-27-2009, 11:02 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
She is Selena Gomez

I really need to go and get some new guitar stuff
Yes. yes you do.

Old 01-27-2009, 11:43 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

speaking of guitars....

should i get one of these:

or pay off my speeding ticket.

which????
Old 01-27-2009, 11:50 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
speaking of guitars....

should i get one of these:

or pay off my speeding ticket.

which????
Buy the guitar. Become a famous rockstar. Become incredibly wealthy. Pay off your ticket years later. Hire a driver so you never have to drive again.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:05 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The twin reverb is underrated in the sense that everyone and their grandmother seems to want a Mesa or a Marshall stack. I prefer Fender tones over those two personally.

I absolutely LOATHE EMGs but thats probably because I'm not into metal all that much. Sure, they are great for metal but they are pretty much limited to that. I like a more versatile PUP really.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:04 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o9tj-xH1qU

Love this song...

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 05:44 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
The twin reverb is underrated in the sense that everyone and their grandmother seems to want a Mesa or a Marshall stack. I prefer Fender tones over those two personally.

I absolutely LOATHE EMGs but thats probably because I'm not into metal all that much. Sure, they are great for metal but they are pretty much limited to that. I like a more versatile PUP really.
I'm so sick of the dual rec tone... or the new plexi tone from marshall.

I have a 85 JCM800 that i LOVE, the gain on that makes me feel that I could really play guitar (which i can't... at all. i'm pretty much able to functionally play). mmm.

Fenders have hellaciously overrated guitars though.

Old 01-27-2009, 06:00 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm so sick of the dual rec tone... or the new plexi tone from marshall.

I have a 85 JCM800 that i LOVE, the gain on that makes me feel that I could really play guitar (which i can't... at all. i'm pretty much able to functionally play). mmm.

Fenders have hellaciously overrated guitars though.
I'd still take a lot Fenders(esp. USAs) over Gibsons just because Gibbys are soo over priced.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 01-27-2009, 08:08 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My friend has one of the Eric Clapton Fenders, the neck on that thing is so fast its amazing, I have often considered buying a cheap strat or tele and pimping it out
Old 01-27-2009, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like Fenders, my brother has one. I would take a Gibson every day. But that is probably because of my playing style.

But PRS > everything...

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:04 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I don't like Fenders, my brother has one. I would take a Gibson every day. But that is probably because of my playing style.

But PRS > everything...
really though, it's a case by case model, depending on what you're playing, the tone you're looking for, and what not.

i should also note, my brother finally finished mixing the 4 tracks we did with my sister and a friend. slowest time ever. sounds good though. if you'd ever fancy to hear some craziness. let me know.

Old 01-27-2009, 10:14 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i should also note, my brother finally finished mixing the 4 tracks we did with my sister and a friend. slowest time ever. sounds good though. if you'd ever fancy to hear some craziness. let me know.
are those the recordings you told me about a million years ago? i'd like to give it a listen...
Old 01-27-2009, 10:28 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
are those the recordings you told me about a million years ago? i'd like to give it a listen...
yeah. it was. when i get home i'll put them on mediafire or somethin like that.

you'll even get to hear me sing!

Old 01-27-2009, 10:43 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

Quote:
yeah. it was. when i get home i'll put them on mediafire or somethin like that.

you'll even get to hear me sing!
sweet, but isn't it another million years before you get back?
Old 01-27-2009, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MUST...RESIST...URGE...TO...BUY...GAAAAH
******* Warwicks and their sexiness.

Oh, and perhaps this isn't Rock, but I just listened to The Books for the first time a couple days ago, and now I'm hooked. Anyone else familiar?
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:23 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
sweet, but isn't it another million years before you get back?
home meaning not at work.

Old 01-28-2009, 01:01 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Quote:
But PRS > everything...
PRSs are great and everything, but for some reason whenever I pick one up I feel like I should put it down before I break it.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 01-28-2009, 01:02 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Quote:
really though, it's a case by case model, depending on what you're playing, the tone you're looking for, and what not.

I remember you PMing me about this. I WANT.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 01-29-2009, 02:02 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm listening to the new Mastodon song and it's pretty badass.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:38 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
PRSs are great and everything, but for some reason whenever I pick one up I feel like I should put it down before I break it.

I want to buy the 600$ one and pimp it out.

Old 01-29-2009, 03:50 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Albums ranked:

Tool

1. AENIMA
2. Lateralus
3. 10,000 Days
4. Undertow
5. Opiate

Opeth

1. Ghost Reveries
2. Still Life
3. Damnation
4. Blackwater Park
5. My Arms, Your Hearse

Led Zeppelin

1. III
2. House of the Holy
3. IV
4. II
5. Physical Graffiti

NIN

1. The Downward Spiral
2. Year Zero
3. The Fragile
4. With Teeth
5. Pretty Hate Machine

Iron Maiden

1. Somewhere In Time
2. Powerslave
3. Piece of Mind
4. Number of the Beast
5. Brave New World

Metallica

1. Master of Puppets
2. Ride the Lightning
3. And Justice for All
4. Black Album
5. Kill Em All

Random rankings....

Old 01-29-2009, 05:45 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just heard two tracks off Wrath from Lamb Of God and they were fuggin awesome.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 02:42 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

new american gospel was legit.
chris adler is a fuggin good drummer

Old 01-30-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Albums ranked:

Metallica

1. Master of Puppets
2. Ride the Lightning
3. And Justice for All
4. Black Album
5. Kill Em All
I like Kill Em All more than the Black Album...and And Justice for All prolly 2nd ahead of Ride the Lightning.

Master of Puppets is #1 no question though....Like, half my top 10 of favorite songs by them come off of that album alone.