Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-12-2009, 07:29 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default ***Conference Championship Round Discussion Thread***

OMG hai agin guiz! Eagles are still in this? WTF?

Should be a sweet game!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:51 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the Cardinals better win.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:28 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
the Cardinals better win.
No no no. The Eagles better win! :D
Old 01-12-2009, 08:30 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

god my friends in the states would just smack talk and throw totally dumb "facts" at me.

Asante Samuel is the best CB in the NFL by far.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait for this sunday. Its going to be a battle to win the AFC. Should be a great game just like the first 2.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:50 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
god my friends in the states would just smack talk and throw totally dumb "facts" at me.

Asante Samuel isn't even the best cover corner on his own team, let alone the NFL. However, his instincts and ball skills are ridiculous.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:54 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Tsizzle and Jim Leonhard are out, Ravens stand no chance.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suggs said hes playing. And that Ravens defense will still be damn good even if he doesn't.

Old 01-12-2009, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cant wait untill Sunday.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:57 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
If Tsizzle and Jim Leonhard are out, Ravens stand no chance.
Never thought I'd hear that. I miss Jimmy :(
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Never thought I'd hear that. I miss Jimmy :(
Yeah, where the hell did Leonhard come from? That kid's a player. I like him a lot, especially with the studs around him on that defense.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:28 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Go cardinals, before the season they were my guess to represent the NFC, thought they had a good shot against the falcons and panthers, and now they damn well better beat the iggles.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
Yeah, where the hell did Leonhard come from? That kid's a player. I like him a lot, especially with the studs around him on that defense.
He came out of Wisconsin.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:15 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
He was always one of my favorite players here. He wasn't that great when thrust into the starting FS role for us, but I liked him in our nickel package and I'd rather have a great effort/team guy in Leonhard than a certain safety of ours who is supposedly worth millions.
I love that he's been successful in Baltimore, though. Still one of my favorite players.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:31 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steelers will crush the Ravens in a blowout,(well maybe not a blowout but they'll score alot) I see alot of people saying its going to be close like the last time they played, but the Ravens have played 17 straight games and are really showing signs of slowing down. They were getting man-handled by Chris Johnson and there secondary made Justin Gage look like Randy Moss. Not to mention Terrell Suggs is questionable, and thats a huge blow to our pass rush, and with no pass rush, our secondary will get picked apart. If we had problem wit Gage, imagine the Steeler WR corp. Also, Willie Parker runs with the same kinda style Chris Johnson, and if we can't tackle Parker, we are finished. And even if we do get Suggs back, he probably won't be 100%. And to make matters worse, we are gonna most likely run the "conservative approach" on offense and try to grind the game out, sorry Harbaugh, with a defense like ours, we can't continue to keep on putting them back onto the field. As much as I hate to say it, we are gonna lose. :( Stupid San Diego.

Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz : 01-12-2009 at 05:33 PM.
BmoreBlackByrdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:34 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
He was always one of my favorite players here. He wasn't that great when thrust into the starting FS role for us, but I liked him in our nickel package and I'd rather have a great effort/team guy in Leonhard than a certain safety of ours who is supposedly worth millions.
I love that he's been successful in Baltimore, though. Still one of my favorite players.
He was a complete ball hawk in Buffalo. Again, I am glad to see him do well with the Ravens.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:13 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
Steelers will crush the Ravens in a blowout,(well maybe not a blowout but they'll score alot) I see alot of people saying its going to be close like the last time they played, but the Ravens have played 17 straight games and are really showing signs of slowing down. They were getting man-handled by Chris Johnson and there secondary made Justin Gage look like Randy Moss. Not to mention Terrell Suggs is questionable, and thats a huge blow to our pass rush, and with no pass rush, our secondary will get picked apart. If we had problem wit Gage, imagine the Steeler WR corp. Also, Willie Parker runs with the same kinda style Chris Johnson, and if we can't tackle Parker, we are finished. And even if we do get Suggs back, he probably won't be 100%. And to make matters worse, we are gonna most likely run the "conservative approach" on offense and try to grind the game out, sorry Harbaugh, with a defense like ours, we can't continue to keep on putting them back onto the field. As much as I hate to say it, we are gonna lose. :( Stupid San Diego.
You are officially a DOUCHE if you agree with yourself here. I personally believe that Willie Parker will not have a great game. He will not have the same effect CJ did and the only reason Justin Gage had such a good game is because of the Titans OFFENSIVE LINE and i can not stress that enough. Collins had all day to find open receivers and Gage had all day to get open. The Steelers OFFENSIVE LINE is no where near as good as the Titans and they will not protect Big Ben from our pass rush like they did against the Chargers horrible pass rush(no offense). Suggs already said he will be playing and the only other injury that is going to hurt us is having Samari Rolle out. I can say i doubt that we come out as conservative as we have been. I believe we played like we did against the Titans because we did not expect them to drive up and down the field on us. We figured we could win a conservative game. I believe the Ravens are a little tired but i also believe we have enough play makers to win this game. Bottom line NO OFFENSIVE LINE NO PROTECTION. NO PROTECTION = BAD THROWS= ED REED= RAVENS WIN. Now I am not saying I am not nervous coming into this game but I will say I am disappointed with the lack of respect we are getting coming into this game. Hey I don't care because we never get respect we take like we always do. ONCE AGAIN GOOD LUCK STEELERS AND COME ON RAVENS.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:43 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

/\ None taken, our pass rush is horrific. Merriman better put his damn cape on next season.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:47 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
/\ None taken, our pass rush is horrific. Merriman better put his damn cape on next season.
I tell you one thing you guys were a Meriman away from the AFCC because thats a way to beat the steelers is to put pressure on ben
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:12 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
I tell you one thing you guys were a Meriman away from the AFCC because thats a way to beat the steelers is to put pressure on ben
I'm trying not to think like that, I prefer to focus my rage on Cletis Gordon and Clinton Hart. It's healthier that way.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:19 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Wait, your Eagle fan friends are like that too? I thought it was just mine. Phew. Maybe aside from a few that know what they're talking about Eagles fans are generally like that? A bunch of knee jerk fans. Howard Eskin is not included in that 'few' by the way. (A sports radio personality in Philly)

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Steelers offense is going to have problems with the Ravens defense. Willie Parker has never had a good day against the Ravens and the OL will not be able to protect Ben against the Ravens blitz packages. Suggs says hes fine and hes going to play.

Now, I think the Ravens offense will have trouble with the Steelers defense aswell. Ravens have a great OL but the Steelers d is great against the run and the Ravens don't want to let Flacco have to win the game for them.

Its gonna be a great game. Definately another one similar to the first two. And the Ravens will not play tired like the did against the Titans. Theyll be ready to go for this one after the way the last matchup ended.

Old 01-12-2009, 10:04 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cardinals and Ravens
Old 01-13-2009, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I had to pick 1 player to decide if the Ravens Win or Lose?

Derrick Mason. If he has a big day, we lose, if we contain him, we win.

He always kills us.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:50 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Wait, your Eagle fan friends are like that too? I thought it was just mine. Phew. Maybe aside from a few that know what they're talking about Eagles fans are generally like that? A bunch of knee jerk fans. Howard Eskin is not included in that 'few' by the way. (A sports radio personality in Philly)
As an Eagles fan, I can say Eskin is a tool.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote