Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

View Poll Results: Who do you want the Lions to take at #1?
Matthew Stafford 39 57.35%
Not Matthew Stafford 29 42.65%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-13-2009, 06:43 AM    (permalink
BcLion
Rookie

BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.

My first choice is trading down. If we are stuck at #1 then im fine with Stafford as long as he grades out like Xiomera said.
BcLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

all of stafford's problems are fixed with a little bit of work on his footwork and general experiance. he will be limited in his first few games, but his 2nd year the playbook will start to open up.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Why? None of us want the Lions goal to be to make the playoffs in 2009 anyways . . . it's totally unrealistic and it would mean abandoning our longterm plans and sacrificing for the now.

I'd sit him for the first 6 weeks or so, then slowly work him into some of the games where we're down by three scores in the second half.

I'd play him if the new O coaches determine he is ready. If he can pick up the playbook quickly and not have the playbook be drastically dumbed down and we upgrade our guards this offseason then I'd play him right away with Calvin and Kevin Smith at his disposal. He's got 2 weapons and he has to get experience in order to get better. Especially in games like Cincy,Cleveland,St Louis where he may not get killed. If its at Minni Week 1, well maybe not then.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:59 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I love how new Stafford threads come up all the time. Works for me.

Thing with Stafford proving he is a player with a top grade, as opposed to a true need pick, is he will absolutely blow people away in workouts. When you see this guy throwing the ball down the field without defenders at his knees it's going to make scouts drool, literally.
Your right, Stafford's stock will be confirmed over the next few weeks if not improve (if thats possible). GM/scouts love his arm strength and this is a guy who could throw it 80 yards in high school (check youtube interview). Once he gets in shorts they will start drolling just like countless other experts have. The interceptions he threw will not look as bad when the tape is reviewed and about 75% of those was on either deflected passes or wrong routes by WR. Remember he is still 20 years old and 3 years of SEC starting under his belt. They will like his upside since his yards, TD and comp. % improved every year.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:06 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
I don't think any player would push this team over the edge. Even if we fix the Oline, we still are mediocre at best, maybe less than average at QB assuming Orlovsky is resigned and still decent with limiting his turnovers and gets a 2nd WR option other than Calvin and we still won't be able to stop anyone on D. So therefore, would have to put up Drew Brees type efforts on O. No matter how you slice it a quick turnaround isn't in the cards for us.

And as for Backus playing guard, I don't see it. He's not a mauler, he's not a great run blocker(like most LTs that move to guard and have success are) and I just see the Williams Wall, Tommie Harris etc having a field day on him.
I see what you mean, but games are won in the trenches. Look a the teams in the playoffs, Pittsburgh Baltimore Philadelphia and Arizona. Wiht the exception of the cards all those teams have great O-Lines.

And you could make the argument none of them have Star QB's. Obviously they are all quite good, but they are winning with O-Lines and Strong Running games (and that even includes ARZ in the playoffs) We've got a nice RB in Smith but we need an OLine before we need a QB.

And i don't really care about Backus, but he's gotta be better as a guard...right? He certainly can't get any worse.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Your right, Stafford's stock will be confirmed over the next few weeks if not improve (if thats possible). GM/scouts love his arm strength and this is a guy who could throw it 80 yards in high school (check youtube interview). Once he gets in shorts they will start drolling just like countless other experts have. The interceptions he threw will not look as bad when the tape is reviewed and about 75% of those was on either deflected passes or wrong routes by WR. Remember he is still 20 years old and 3 years of SEC starting under his belt. They will like his upside since his yards, TD and comp. % improved every year.
Good points. It's his 3 years of SEC experience, production despite a lack of top shelf surrounding offensive talent, and arm strength that set him ahead of Bradford in my mind.

And if we're considering which of the two QB's is gonna utilize CJ's talents better, I think it's Stafford. He has the arm strength to get him the ball and a guy like CJ can adjust to a less accurate throw due to his height and athleticism. I like Stafford's ability to throw the ball through a defense, not around a defense like Bradford might.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:17 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

And i agree no quick turnaround is going to happen here, but if i was GM i would build my team starting on the OLine.

As crazy as it sounds i might even take Tebow next year instead of Stafford this year. I know the offense he's in now is very different from a pro-style like Georgia's so his transition would undoubtedly take longer than Stafford's but are the lions going to win in the next 4 years? No.

So why not get a franchise LT in Andre Smith, a Great OG in Duke Robinson at #20 this year, and add your QB next year.

I had never really been on the Tebow bandwagon until this year. But he can make almost all the throws (he threw 30 Td's this year, regardless of system that takes serious talent in the SEC and if CJ can catch 12 TDs and 1300+ yds this year imagine what he could do with a good QB) he can run better than 95% of QB's (12 TD's and any extra dimension to the Lions offense would be a good one, gimmicks help when there's a lack of talent) and he is Mr. Intangibles.

Tebow is the leader this team has been looking for, the face of the franchise kind of kid. If anyone can turn this team around it's him, just because of the kind of guy he is and his undeniable skill set.

Its true he may not be perfect as a QB, but he's certainly better than anyone we have now and i think he will ultimately out play all the stereotypes coming into the league and be a solid starter for any team.

I realize this argument is better saved for next year but i think this is an idea at the very least worth considering.

So my vote is to draft OLine and defense this entire draft and build out from there, with Tebow as a possibility next year.

Let the ripping begin.

fenikz

35-21

Last edited by asmitty45 : 01-13-2009 at 01:19 PM.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

give me stafford and a new oline coach

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 01:35 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just hope Bradford declares.. because I don't want people to say "Take Michael Oher and then pick Bradford next year!"

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's completely asinine to be making draft plans for next year before this year's draft.

For all we know, Sam Bradford would go back to OU and become the next Drew Stanton (Top 10 to 2nd round stumble). Or even the next Drew Henson (and take up baseball).
Old 01-13-2009, 01:47 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
And if we're considering which of the two QB's is gonna utilize CJ's talents better, I think it's Stafford. He has the arm strength to get him the ball and a guy like CJ can adjust to a less accurate throw due to his height and athleticism. I like Stafford's ability to throw the ball through a defense, not around a defense like Bradford might.
For proof of this just look at how fast him and A.J Green made a connection. I know A.J and Calvin aren't the exact same type of WR, but they are both deep threats. A.J lead the SEC in receIving and that doesn't happen if any other QB in the country is the QB. If he developed that kind of Chemistry with A.J while only being able to spend a limited time with him. Just think what he can do with CJ with all the time they would spend together over the next few years.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:10 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I just hope Bradford declares.. because I don't want people to say "Take Michael Oher and then pick Bradford next year!"
Fair enough.

Sorry I brought this up guys, its dumb to be looking that far ahead, but i got caught up in a thought.

Just ignore the post.

fenikz

35-21
Old 01-13-2009, 02:12 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not dumb. I'm looking ahead to 2010, because that's when the Lions can draft Carlos Dunlap.

Old 01-13-2009, 03:23 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
It's not dumb. I'm looking ahead to 2010, because that's when the Lions can draft Carlos Dunlap.
I would love that as well.

fenikz

35-21
Old 01-13-2009, 03:50 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmitty45 View Post
Fair enough.

Sorry I brought this up guys, its dumb to be looking that far ahead, but i got caught up in a thought.

Just ignore the post.
Haha, don't worry about it. Next year is lost. Wooooooooooooo.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I see what you mean, but games are won in the trenches. Look a the teams in the playoffs, Pittsburgh Baltimore Philadelphia and Arizona. Wiht the exception of the cards all those teams have great O-Lines.

And you could make the argument none of them have Star QB's. Obviously they are all quite good, but they are winning with O-Lines and Strong Running games (and that even includes ARZ in the playoffs) We've got a nice RB in Smith but we need an OLine before we need a QB.

And i don't really care about Backus, but he's gotta be better as a guard...right? He certainly can't get any worse.
I wouldn't call the Olines of those teams great other than maybe Philly. Defenses yes but Olines are not the big reason they are winning. And again 1 1st round guy or a bunch of rookies won't make our line great. We need defense,QB and Oline. 3 of those 4 teams have 1st round QBs. 3 of the 4 teams have great defenses. And Arizona has at least a mediocre defense and Kurt Warner(yes he's not a 1st rounder but in no way do we get a free agent the quality of Kurt Warner this offseason).QB and defense is what we need the most and no one guy will fix our D. Philly has 2 very veteran tackles, and some unknown guys in the middle as Shawn Andrews has been out most of the year. Plus great offensive coaching, McNabb and great weapon in Westbrook for receiving. Pittsburgh one flaw was Oline losing Faneca this season, Marvel Smith is aged and they really have no 1st round talent other than Center they picked up in free agency. Arizona run game was putrid all year except for 2 playoff games in which it was decent but not great(Atlanta and Carolina aren't the best run defenders either). They have Levi Brown a RT(kind of like Cherilus and Lutui a 2nd rounder but other than that no 1st round talent. And again their Oline is not great. Baltimore has some young guys like Gaither,Chester,Jason Brown who really developed after like 2-3 years of playing time and struggling and then the savy vet in Willie Anderson. They are decent at running the ball but Baltimore wins because of D mainly and Joe Flacco being clutch.

And I don't think Backus can play guard. Guards that come from tackles are usually big maulers and good run blockers as LTs. Backus is neither. He's just some red headed dude who's unfortunatley been our LT for way too long. We need to replace him and if OT is BPA at 20 you think about it but not top 5 if Stafford is BPA. QB is way too important and this is not a 1 year rebuild.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
3 fo those 4 teams drafted a QB in the first round. You made the argument for Stafford.
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
give me stafford and a new oline coach
I thought for a minute there you meant Stafford and a new offensive line. Or is that what you really meant?
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 06:12 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought for a minute there you meant Stafford and a new offensive line. Or is that what you really meant?
Well, all our coaches were terrible. So maybe a good one can get something good out of them.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 01-13-2009, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
Well, all our coaches were terrible. So maybe a good one can get something good out of them.
Seriously how is the receiver depth there? would they entertain drafting a wideout later in the draft?
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:04 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Seriously how is the receiver depth there? would they entertain drafting a wideout later in the draft?
Uhh, well maybe one in the later rounds if they have some KR skills. Otherwise, I don't want one. Better of signing a vet.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 01-13-2009, 07:23 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
For proof of this just look at how fast him and A.J Green made a connection. I know A.J and Calvin aren't the exact same type of WR, but they are both deep threats. A.J lead the SEC in receIving and that doesn't happen if any other QB in the country is the QB. If he developed that kind of Chemistry with A.J while only being able to spend a limited time with him. Just think what he can do with CJ with all the time they would spend together over the next few years.
this is perhaps the best reasoning for stafford to DET i've heard to date. nice post.

to all those who want another OL, Gosder Cherlius was just a year ago. (and the jury is still out). it takes years for these dudes to develop (or not develop)
bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:41 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
this is perhaps the best reasoning for stafford to DET i've heard to date. nice post.

to all those who want another OL, Gosder Cherlius was just a year ago. (and the jury is still out). it takes years for these dudes to develop (or not develop)
I still think the Haitian Sensation pick was really stupid. Especially when Albert and Otah were there.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 01-14-2009, 01:10 AM    (permalink
5 Fingers of Death
Rookie

5 Fingers of Death is a cocksman.5 Fingers of Death is a cocksman.5 Fingers of Death is a cocksman.5 Fingers of Death is a cocksman.

I agree with asmitty45 that football is won through the trenches. But when the defense has got you 3rd down and 5 yards, you need a reliable quarterback to get you that first down over and over again. Football is about trenches, great defense, but also that that very solid QB. Stafford has all the tools to be a very solid QB. I can't proclaim him to be the next John Elway, but he sure looks like it.

What i noticed this playoff was that Ben Roethlisberger was hitting his receivers on third down over and over again. I don't think Dan Orlovosky could do this. Kurt Warner and Tom Brady we're not 1st round draft picks, but they will go down as two of the greatest quarterbacks of all time. You just rarely can find two QBs that slipped everybodies radar like Warner and Brady. That's why drafting QB is such a crap shoot. I don't know. Nobody knows. We need to make this gamble. Commit to it.

We have a huge need in QB. Either Andre Smith or Matthew Stafford. There will be better players than Andre Smith to come out who's weight may not be an issue, but there may be 1-2 arms like Stafford that comes out in a decade.

One of my favorite Stafford clips of a incomplete pass: 3:30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkeP0nnK1s8

Last edited by 5 Fingers of Death : 01-14-2009 at 01:27 AM.
5 Fingers of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 06:15 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk_JYCEkUQc

This is just a clip from a 97.1 show.. they talk about what Jim Schwartz said at the Press Conference. It's just annoying when they take the calls.. One guy said he won't bother with the Lions if the take a QB.. and then they say Bradford will be #1.

I hate when people that don't know about the draft try to talk about the draft.