Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

View Poll Results: Who do you want the Lions to take at #1?
Matthew Stafford 39 57.35%
Not Matthew Stafford 29 42.65%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-14-2009, 12:31 PM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 problems ...

#1 every front running candidate the organization has let us the fans know they are talking to as of today (Rivera, Bowles, Schwartz, Spagnuolo & Frazier) is a Defensive minded coach. Everyone knows the Lions were #32 in the league last year on D and at 0-16 with a roster (especially on D) chalked full of Tampa rejects (i.e. "Marinelli guys") said new coach will want as many denensive young men from this draft that he has a hand in choosing.

#2 There are already 5 QB's on the Lions payroll/roster. How does a team spend #1 overall money on a 6th QB ... something would have to give there.

I like Stafford. To the ford in his last name to the same HS as Bobby Lane, he is destined to be another offensive top draft pick the Lions take that fails however.
SINCE1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:39 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#1 - Just because you hire a defense coach doens't mean they will go with a defense player 1st espically since right now none are worthy of the pick. The falcons hired Mike Smith who was a former DC and passed on Dorsey who played a position of need. If the new guy is a good coach he will improve the team's defense just from being there. Also they are plenty of options for defense at 20 and 33.

#2 - Cullpepper can be cut and save the team some money, Dan O is a free agent. Kitna's day appear to be numbered, and i'm not sure about his contract. Drew Henson is just a body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINCE1978 View Post
2 problems ...

#1 every front running candidate the organization has let us the fans know they are talking to as of today (Rivera, Bowles, Schwartz, Spagnuolo & Frazier) is a Defensive minded coach. Everyone knows the Lions were #32 in the league last year on D and at 0-16 with a roster (especially on D) chalked full of Tampa rejects (i.e. "Marinelli guys") said new coach will want as many denensive young men from this draft that he has a hand in choosing.

#2 There are already 5 QB's on the Lions payroll/roster. How does a team spend #1 overall money on a 6th QB ... something would have to give there.

I like Stafford. To the ford in his last name to the same HS as Bobby Lane, he is destined to be another offensive top draft pick the Lions take that fails however.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
#1 - Just because you hire a defense coach doens't mean they will go with a defense player 1st espically since right now none are worthy of the pick. The falcons hired Mike Smith who was a former DC and passed on Dorsey who played a position of need. If the new guy is a good coach he will improve the team's defense just from being there. Also they are plenty of options for defense at 20 and 33.

#2 - Cullpepper can be cut and save the team some money, Dan O is a free agent. Kitna's day appear to be numbered, and i'm not sure about his contract. Drew Henson is just a body.
Drew Henson is also a FA if memory serves so we have Stanton.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:51 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Daunte Culepper - Cut
Jon Kitna - Traded to the highest bidder.
Dan Orlovsky - Free Agent, I wouldn't resign him.
Drew Stanton - Personally I'd trade him.. but we'll probably just have him until his contract is up.
Drew Henson - Drew Henson

Looks like the perfect setting for a certain #1 Overall pick...
Old 01-14-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stafford,Kitna,Stanton is the optimal QB situation in my opinion for next year. Kitna can start with experience in a pinch and let's face it, he started for 2.5years over Orlovsky for a reason. And at this point,Kitna knows its not his job to keep with 1 year left on his deal and being benched/IRed early last year. He's gone through it before with Palmer. Plus Kitna is used to getting pummeled. He got beat around by Dlinemen for 2 years and 4 games before injury set in for him.

Danny O is not going to want to teach Stafford anything and if he's resigned he'll want it to be his job. And Danny O isn't really experienced enough to teach Stafford anything or help him out.

Daunte should be cut. If he's not cut for 5 million next year, I'll be pissed off. He got what he wanted from us, a tryout as a starter to show other teams he had something left in the tank. Unfortunately, he didnt' have much and didn't really get a good chance being hindered by the playbook/crappy Oline.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:16 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The QB situation is not bad at all. We have five quarterbacks but one of them is a free agent and three of them can be cut with little or no cap penalty.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:17 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
Stafford,Kitna,Stanton is the optimal QB situation in my opinion for next year. Kitna can start with experience in a pinch and let's face it, he started for 2.5years over Orlovsky for a reason. And at this point,Kitna knows its not his job to keep with 1 year left on his deal and being benched/IRed early last year. He's gone through it before with Palmer. Plus Kitna is used to getting pummeled. He got beat around by Dlinemen for 2 years and 4 games before injury set in for him.
I doubt Kitna is back with us next year. I think he'd retire if he isn't traded. No way he wants to go through another season getting destroyed by defenders and mentoring someone to take over his spot.
Old 01-14-2009, 01:20 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't read these other posts, but I'm a huge fan of the Lions drafting an OT first overall, like Andre Smith or Oher. Get that line straightened out, then take a QB in the second round. One of the big boys is sure to fall. You'll save money in the short term with the OT, and he'll solidify the entire line and running game. No point in investing $50mm in a guy when you can invest $30mm in 2 guys and have a better OLine to protect.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:48 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I haven't read these other posts, but I'm a huge fan of the Lions drafting an OT first overall, like Andre Smith or Oher. Get that line straightened out, then take a QB in the second round. One of the big boys is sure to fall. You'll save money in the short term with the OT, and he'll solidify the entire line and running game. No point in investing $50mm in a guy when you can invest $30mm in 2 guys and have a better OLine to protect.
You drafted a OT last year ahead of Joe Flacco, how's that working out?
Old 01-14-2009, 01:50 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Draft the QB, let him learn the system while we build the rest of the OL. Hopefully he won't even play this year.. and we don't even really need an OT, Backus makes a ton and we picked Gosder last year. We need an OG, I want to pick an OG, hopefully we can get one with our Round 2 pick.

OT can wait a year.. I'd say it's best to get your QB on your team ASAP..

Last edited by WMD : 01-14-2009 at 02:01 PM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I really question which QB you think we'd get in Round 2?

Josh Freeman? Nate Davis? Rhett Bomar?

Those aren't attractive options. If we're gonna draft a QB, it damn well better be the best QB available. That's Stafford.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The chance of a big boy falling disappeared when Bradford started leaning towards returning.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 04:02 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
You think Flacco would be leading us to the playoffs without a D liek the Ravens? please...

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

It worked out great........for Baltimore

Ehh I don't know though. Flacco comes here we still suck in terms of wins/losses. Baltimore has a nasty D. We don't gotta Ngata, we say nay to Ray, instead of Suggs we get rugs(because they lay down easily), instead of Reed we got no speed(or picks), instead of Scott our MLB rots(on the bench),with no Pryce we pay the Price and so on and so forth.

Baltimore Olines has some young talent with 2-3 years of development/struggling and now they are better. Gaither,Grubbs,Chester,Jason Brown, not too shabby. On top of Willie Anderson because Cincy dumped him.

On that note however, we do need Stafford. Not only because we need a QB like Flacco hopefully Stafford, but because Stafford is BPA at this point. But Stafford won't fix **** until we get him an Oline and some D. At least in terms in wins/losses. We might be able to put up some more points if Stafford is really good, but still will lose 10 games or so. Better than 0 but 6-10 is disappointing for almost every other team.
Old 01-14-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
It worked out great........for Baltimore

Ehh I don't know though. Flacco comes here we still suck in terms of wins/losses. Baltimore has a nasty D. We don't gotta Ngata, we say nay to Ray, instead of Suggs we get rugs(because they lay down easily), instead of Reed we got no speed(or picks), instead of Scott our MLB rots(on the bench),with no Pryce we pay the Price and so on and so forth.

Baltimore Olines has some young talent with 2-3 years of development/struggling and now they are better. Gaither,Grubbs,Chester,Jason Brown, not too shabby. On top of Willie Anderson because Cincy dumped him.

On that note however, we do need Stafford. Not only because we need a QB like Flacco hopefully Stafford, but because Stafford is BPA at this point. But Stafford won't fix **** until we get him an Oline and some D. At least in terms in wins/losses. We might be able to put up some more points if Stafford is really good, but still will lose 10 games or so. Better than 0 but 6-10 is disappointing for almost every other team.
I don't even know what happened in the 1st part of that post.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
I don't even know what happened in the 1st part of that post.
Mark Rypien. You know.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:06 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Bradford out.
Sanchez in.
Stafford #1.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Bradford out.
Sanchez in.
Stafford #1.
I'm glad that in the unlikely event that the Lions trade down, there is still a QB I like that they could take (Sanchez).

I still prefer Mr. Stafford though.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good. competition will help drive both of them to work even harder. wouldn't want to just hand the job to stafford by default.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The biggest question is "Is Stafford (or Sanchez) THE guy he would have to be a can't miss. If there's doubt can we risk it? If we take Stafford and he busts we set the franchise back another 4-6 years. Whereas if we tack a LT if he busts he becomes a guard a very overpriced guard but still a decent to very good guard still a plus.

My thoughts

Is Stafford the guy? I'm not sure yet. That consistency or lack there of scares me. We might be looking strait at Rex Grossman.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I actually think there's a greater bust risk in Andre Smith than Matt Stafford.

I'm not ready to name Stafford my #1 choice, but if he grades out well in the end and he's one of the 2-3 guys, then I'd take him because of his position. The Lions need to find a QB somewhere. Stafford is the best option we're facing at this point.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i say stafford or sanchez have to be the pick. there's a reason why people win bowl games and are in charge of teams who are ranked #1. what has dan o ever won? motor city bowl...great job. plus he ran out of the back of the endzone. i want him gone because of that play alone. i want talented jocks with a winning swagger.

also, there are really no 'value' qbs out there. we would have to overpay somebody a ton with little upgrade to our position. warner is the only qb worth anything that might be out there now and he's too old to build around. if stanton can't beat out culpepper then he doesn't deserve to be the waterboy. qb has to be the pick.

i just wish sanchez and stafford were seniors. i'm going to have to find a way to catch nfl network for some combine coverage.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 01-14-2009, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

i'm also not sold on a. smith. i'd want jason smith over andre. qbs carry teams. yeah a left tackle is more important than right tackle. but how many games did gosder win for us last season? i'd love to have jason smith helping to open up the passing game for us, but still....we need a passing game to capitalize on that

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 01-14-2009, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Yeah, I see all these people saying they want Andre Smith to improve the offensive line protection. Fact of the matter is that Andre is a mauling run blocker and not an elite pass blocker. He's not a top 5 pick because of his pass blocking.

If its a pass blocker people want, then Jason Smith or Michael Oher is our guy. That's precisely why I prefer both those guys to Andre.
Old 01-14-2009, 07:49 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmitty45 View Post
I see what you mean, but games are won in the trenches. Look a the teams in the playoffs, Pittsburgh Baltimore Philadelphia and Arizona. Wiht the exception of the cards all those teams have great O-Lines.

And you could make the argument none of them have Star QB's. Obviously they are all quite good, but they are winning with O-Lines and Strong Running games (and that even includes ARZ in the playoffs) We've got a nice RB in Smith but we need an OLine before we need a QB.

And i don't really care about Backus, but he's gotta be better as a guard...right? He certainly can't get any worse.
Pittsburgh's OLine is not great. They are slightly above average at best. They gave up 40+ sacks during the regular season. Some of that is a function of Rothlisberger holding the ball too long of course, but calling them great is a wild exaggeration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote