Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

View Poll Results: Who do you want the Lions to take at #1?
Matthew Stafford 39 57.35%
Not Matthew Stafford 29 42.65%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-15-2009, 07:58 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmitty45 View Post
And i agree no quick turnaround is going to happen here, but if i was GM i would build my team starting on the OLine.

As crazy as it sounds i might even take Tebow next year instead of Stafford this year. I know the offense he's in now is very different from a pro-style like Georgia's so his transition would undoubtedly take longer than Stafford's but are the lions going to win in the next 4 years? No.

So why not get a franchise LT in Andre Smith, a Great OG in Duke Robinson at #20 this year, and add your QB next year.

I had never really been on the Tebow bandwagon until this year. But he can make almost all the throws (he threw 30 Td's this year, regardless of system that takes serious talent in the SEC and if CJ can catch 12 TDs and 1300+ yds this year imagine what he could do with a good QB) he can run better than 95% of QB's (12 TD's and any extra dimension to the Lions offense would be a good one, gimmicks help when there's a lack of talent) and he is Mr. Intangibles.

Tebow is the leader this team has been looking for, the face of the franchise kind of kid. If anyone can turn this team around it's him, just because of the kind of guy he is and his undeniable skill set.

Its true he may not be perfect as a QB, but he's certainly better than anyone we have now and i think he will ultimately out play all the stereotypes coming into the league and be a solid starter for any team.

I realize this argument is better saved for next year but i think this is an idea at the very least worth considering.

So my vote is to draft OLine and defense this entire draft and build out from there, with Tebow as a possibility next year.

Let the ripping begin.
I will scoop your eyes out with a spoon and rape your empty sockets if the Lions draft Tim Tebow. Ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Last edited by ironman4579 : 01-15-2009 at 08:28 AM.
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 08:23 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone who wants the Lions to draft anyone other than Sanchez or Stafford with the #1 pick is scared and clueless. First of all, good teams don't let past QB busts scare them from taking another QB years later. It's a chance worth taking. The Ravens didn't let Boller scare them away from drafting Flacco, the Colts didn't let Jeff George scare them away from drafting Manning, etc. The QB crop looks weak as heck after Stafford and Sanchez, and the O-line crop looks fairly deep. Unless they can get some kind of great trade down offer, the Lions will be drafting Stafford or Sanchez #1. The rest of their picks and FA will be used for the defense, O-line and other needs. The Lions will be the same ole Lions if they pass on a potential franchise QB for yet another first round OT.
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
Anyone who wants the Lions to draft anyone other than Sanchez or Stafford with the #1 pick is scared and clueless. First of all, good teams don't let past QB busts scare them from taking another QB years later. It's a chance worth taking. The Ravens didn't let Boller scare them away from drafting Flacco, the Colts didn't let Jeff George scare them away from drafting Manning, etc. The QB crop looks weak as heck after Stafford and Sanchez, and the O-line crop looks fairly deep. Unless they can get some kind of great trade down offer, the Lions will be drafting Stafford or Sanchez #1. The rest of their picks and FA will be used for the defense, O-line and other needs. The Lions will be the same ole Lions if they pass on a potential franchise QB for yet another first round OT.
Hallelujah. Great post. Actually they'll probably be the same ole Lions even with Stafford because it will take more than just a franchise QB to fix this disaster. Better on O with Stafford(or maybe he sits) but still a ways to go on the D and Oline. 2-3 years with Stafford and some built up developed D and Oline(not just rookie D players or Oline) then the Lions can be a decent team. Assuming Stafford and his help pan out. 4-6 wins at best next year unfortunately but once again we are in full rebuilding mode.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:22 AM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmitty45 View Post
And i agree no quick turnaround is going to happen here, but if i was GM i would build my team starting on the OLine.

As crazy as it sounds i might even take Tebow next year instead of Stafford this year. I know the offense he's in now is very different from a pro-style like Georgia's so his transition would undoubtedly take longer than Stafford's but are the lions going to win in the next 4 years? No.

So why not get a franchise LT in Andre Smith, a Great OG in Duke Robinson at #20 this year, and add your QB next year.

I had never really been on the Tebow bandwagon until this year. But he can make almost all the throws (he threw 30 Td's this year, regardless of system that takes serious talent in the SEC and if CJ can catch 12 TDs and 1300+ yds this year imagine what he could do with a good QB) he can run better than 95% of QB's (12 TD's and any extra dimension to the Lions offense would be a good one, gimmicks help when there's a lack of talent) and he is Mr. Intangibles.

Tebow is the leader this team has been looking for, the face of the franchise kind of kid. If anyone can turn this team around it's him, just because of the kind of guy he is and his undeniable skill set.

Its true he may not be perfect as a QB, but he's certainly better than anyone we have now and i think he will ultimately out play all the stereotypes coming into the league and be a solid starter for any team.

I realize this argument is better saved for next year but i think this is an idea at the very least worth considering.

So my vote is to draft OLine and defense this entire draft and build out from there, with Tebow as a possibility next year.

Let the ripping begin.
Cade McNown was also Mr.Intangibles. To be a great QB you need a lot more than that. I also endorse Halsey's post.
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most of our head coaching candidates are saying "We are going to concentrate on the run." How are we going to run the ball without an O-Line. So I believe that at some point in this draft or offseason we have to address the O-Line. But we all agree that we can only really put one pick into the offense this draft unless someone falls.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like how Pat Caputo and the guys on 97.1 haven't realized how good Stafford is yet. We should have Scott call in.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I like how Pat Caputo and the guys on 97.1 haven't realized how good Stafford is yet. We should have Scott call in.
I really want to see Scott's Scouting Report on Stafford.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 01-15-2009, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
I really want to see Scott's Scouting Report on Stafford.
Scott is incredibly high on Stafford from I've seen in the NFL draft forum.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-15-2009, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha. Once we draft him though, they'll think everything is fixed, even though its going to take a lot more than Stafford. Stafford is only the starting point. Free agency should be interesting this year too. Everyone can't wait to play for an 0-16 squad.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think Pat Caputo is one of the few guys in the Detroit media who actually wants a QB this year in the draft, I just don't think he's sold on Stafford or Sanchez being that guy yet.

The rest of the guys are dead set against a QB, even if it were an Eli-Manning type of can't miss QB.
Old 01-15-2009, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

So does Sanchez declairing change anything?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 01-15-2009, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i agree with the thinking that the lions have some great supporting players but lack the engines to drive the team. we need the elite qb to spread the defense out. we need an impact dlineman to make redding and/or white and/or avril better. we need our middle linebacker. we also desperately need more talent at corner. if we can just grab a few of these needs then the team will come together. i do think we need to get bigger and tougher on the line, however i think backus will have a bounce back year with a real qb under center. let's face it, dan-o had zero pocket awareness and had no idea where a rush would be coming from. he was always one step behind the defensive scheme.

i think we need some combination of three of these guys: stafford, raji, v. davis, ev. brown, laurinaitis, orakpo, and maualuga. obviously a few of these guys might be out of our reach, but a few should fall to where we can grab them with our first 3 picks. there are also a few guys that we can substitute instead, like sanchez and cody, and a few others but the end result remains the same. after we grab those guys with the first 3 picks then we can use our 2 third round picks and below for what we miss and general bpa.

1a.stafford/sanchez
1b.raji/davis/laurinaitis
2.laurinaitis/michael johnson
3a.ron brace/cj spiller/herzlich
3b.jamon meredith/lindley/sean smith/darius butler

i like meredith. he's a great run blocker and if backus ends up not being worth it then he can push him for time, if not then he can move inside to guard. i chose spiller because of dynamic return skills and we're one kevin smith injury away from not having a running game. i wouldn't mind ringer if he fell to the 4th round. (minor version of mike hart syndrome-too many rbs and no demand) Laurinaitis deserves a look at our first round pick even more because spikes is going back to florida. our 5th round picks can be almost anything. also, now that gresham is gone i don't see us going TE before round 5 because eagles should grab pettigrew and because of our pick locations and other talent available, although i would be alright with a 3rd round pick if they did.

Prowler's Newb Guide

Last edited by Prowler : 01-15-2009 at 02:33 PM. Reason: hardy stays in school
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i don't know about sanchez changing much. if they were seniors then we'd have an entire week of analysis of how they practice and then play under similar circumstances. now we just have maybe combine and pro day stuff. i love sanchez but he has less film than stafford and qualifies as higher risk even though i like his game. it'll just be too tough to determine if his superior gamesmanship is due to his own studying and abilities or from the geniuses at USC always being one step ahead of the game. i still think stafford is cutler and sanchez is drew brees.(sean payton and sarkisian great coordinators/coaches)

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 01-15-2009, 03:56 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
i don't know about sanchez changing much. if they were seniors then we'd have an entire week of analysis of how they practice and then play under similar circumstances. now we just have maybe combine and pro day stuff. i love sanchez but he has less film than stafford and qualifies as higher risk even though i like his game. it'll just be too tough to determine if his superior gamesmanship is due to his own studying and abilities or from the geniuses at USC always being one step ahead of the game. i still think stafford is cutler and sanchez is drew brees.(sean payton and sarkisian great coordinators/coaches)
How is being Brees a drawback these days?

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

lol yeah, win-win by my book. i'd say elite physical tools and locking on to one guy vs better prepared and mr open receiver.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 01-15-2009, 06:43 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone seeing Curry as being a possibility for us?

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 01-15-2009, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
Does anyone seeing Curry as being a possibility for us?
If we don't take a QB he's probably the only guy I'd be comfortable taking.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-15-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
If we don't take a QB he's probably the only guy I'd be comfortable taking.
Yeah, me too.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 01-15-2009, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Newbs24
Rookie

Newbs24 is a cocksman.Newbs24 is a cocksman.Newbs24 is a cocksman.Newbs24 is a cocksman.

Big arm and lacks game management and also has tons of mental lapses. Ryan Leaf Part II. No thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermario86 View Post
Stanton will be a pro bowler his 5th year book it.
Newbs24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Curry is the only defender I'd take #1.

That said, I'd rather go Stafford or OT at #1.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:28 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Curry is the only defender I'd take #1.

That said, I'd rather go Stafford or OT at #1.
On a 1 to 10, how pissed would you be if we took Curry? And where would you want to play him? Inside or outside?

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 01-15-2009, 09:28 PM    (permalink
noromasionadom

We are better served by trading down and letting someone else go Stafford.

While in the Division, Minny, Chicago are good partners. The Jets, North Carolina, Seattle and 49ers are all possible dancing partners IMHO.

Getting a 1 and two 2s in exchange is good enuff and it would give us control over the early part of the draft plus give us a few extra picks for next year.

2 1s (Sanchez plus a LT like Oher)
2 2s (Maybin plus CB like Macho Harris)
2 3s (Jon Luigs and a RB CJ Spiller)

That is quality for restocking the cubbard.

Last edited by noromasionadom : 01-15-2009 at 09:31 PM.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
On a 1 to 10, how pissed would you be if we took Curry? And where would you want to play him? Inside or outside?
Where ever he'd be most effective. I'd bet he's not a SLB, but rather a WLB if he's gonna play outside. I'd probably stick him in the middle.

I wouldn't be totally pissed. With 10 being ******* irate and 1 being mildly indifferent, I'd be a 6.

QB is my #1 option assuming one is worthy, and trading down is my #2 choice. Curry is probably preferred to Andre Smith though.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:32 PM    (permalink
noromasionadom

Quote:
Curry is an ILB IMHO. Wouldn't go that high for ILB. Prefer to take Maybin from Penn St with a high ceiling at OLB or DE in the second
Old 01-15-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noromasionadom View Post
We are better served by trading down and letting someone else go Stafford.

While in the Division, Minny, Chicago are good partners. The Jets, North Carolina, Seattle and 49ers are all possible dancing partners IMHO.

Getting a 1 and two 2s in exchange is good enuff and it would give us control over the early part of the draft plus give us a few extra picks for next year.
Minnesota, Chicago, the Jets and Carolina are all way too far down to trade up to number one overall, or to be worth us trading that far down. Even the 49ers moving up 8 spots would be pretty tough to get enough value in return. Seattle might be the only one out of that group with a realistic chance to give us enough to move up to one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote