Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-13-2009, 02:49 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Check the sig bitches! Told you all the whoe time that KC would get him.

DYNASTY!!!!!!

im going buckwild at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so i looked at ur sig.

how does someone passively trying to have a child?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

/me mounts you all except JBond!
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:51 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
so i looked at ur sig.

how does someone passively trying to have a child?
i was wondering the same thing..and the fact they are actively doing so = epic fail during games. he needs to put his johnon away for them to win games.
Quote:
Old 01-13-2009, 02:52 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Check the sig bitches! Told you all the whoe time that KC would get him.

DYNASTY!!!!!!

im going buckwild at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

interesting how that went from DeCosta to Pioli :D :D
Old 01-13-2009, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Herm could grab a job ASAP. Maybe stay in KC and be the DC for them? Maybe another team to be a HC or DC? I don't think he stays out of football for long. I like him as a coach, but he had a pretty bad situation in Kansas City.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:53 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
interesting how that went from DeCosta to Pioli :D :D
i wanted Pioli the whole time. I was double reverse jinxing by having DeCosta in my sig.
Quote:
Old 01-13-2009, 02:54 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I think Herm could grab a job ASAP. Maybe stay in KC and be the DC for them? Maybe another team to be a HC or DC? I don't think he stays out of football for long. I like him as a coach, but he had a pretty bad situation in Kansas City.
he won't be a head coach anywhere in the NFL. College coach maybe, NFL DC yes.
Quote:
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to see Jim Swartz(if he has'nt taken the Detroit job by then) and Leslie Frazier get an interview.we definatly need a better defensive mind
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OMGGGGGGGGG, finally, a competent GM!

And I LOVE Herm as a coach but he didn't have much to work with. I REALLY hope Pioli sticks with the building with youth and through the draft. They've brought in some older type players in NE and that would destroy what we've been trying to build.

Anyway, YAY, reason for Chiefs fans to celebrate!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
u dont think that would be akward for the team?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 02:56 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs have now become my fourth favorite team. I like what they're doing.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
he won't be a head coach anywhere in the NFL. College coach maybe, NFL DC yes.
I think Herm would be a great college coach. But he'll probably take a job as a position coach with some Cover 2 team for now.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 02:58 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Schwart, Frazier and Spags top of the coaching list IMO.
Quote:
Old 01-13-2009, 03:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't mind if we kept Herm for a year or two and fired our entire defensive coaching staff. Could lure someone like Spags away from NY with the intention of giving him the reins after Herms contract is up or something.

I don't think Herm has done that bad of a job. Others will disagree (pretty much every KC fan on these boards!) but I really like him as a coach. If he isn't kept as HC I would love him as DC. These players in the locker room believe in him.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 03:01 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
mine too although my choice is being made known now(check the sig)
Old 01-13-2009, 03:02 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
mine too although my choice is being made known now(check the sig)

If I see you change that you are in trouble!
Quote:
Old 01-13-2009, 03:03 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always forget that there are a ton of Chief fans here at SWDC.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 03:05 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
They've brought in some older type players in NE and that would destroy what we've been trying to build.
It's not the first time I have seen this sentiment, but I don't quite get it. The Pats have brought in veteran players - especially on defense - but they always build their core via the draft. So much so that I was shocked when they gave up a 2nd rounder to get Welker. Under the Belichick regime the Pats have drafted, started and retained the majority of their 1st-3rd round picks. You should expect Pioli to do the same in KC. Signing FA's is not a bad thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
u dont think that would be akward for the team?
My reaction, as well. No way the Chiefs keep a demoted Herm, especially under a new GM.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 03:07 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh yeah? The top candidates available are at the top of your list? You don't say... :P
Old 01-13-2009, 03:09 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

according to Micheal Smith Ferentz and Spags are at the top of Pioli's HC list
Old 01-13-2009, 03:11 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Quote:
according to Micheal Smith Ferentz and Spags are at the top of Pioli's HC list
And he also said Dominik of Tampa would have been the only hire that would have kept Herm, so can we please stop talking about Herm possibly staying?

He's done, thank god.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 03:12 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyb81 View Post
And he also said Dominik of Tampa would have been the only hire that would have kept Herm, so can we please stop talking about Herm possibly staying?

He's done, thank god.

yeah.btw for some odd reason the sun is shining brighter today :D
Old 01-13-2009, 03:12 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

SPAGS SPAGS SPAGS!!!

PIOLI and SAPGS are both ITALIAN ZOMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sexy
Quote:
Old 01-13-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
SPAGS SPAGS SPAGS!!!

PIOLI and SAPGS are both ITALIAN ZOMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sexy
that's right go with the Italian Stallions