Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-14-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know Al Davis is interested, he loves players with baggage.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New Englannnnnd, and everyone will call it unfair.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:16 AM    (permalink
Rayray52
Veteran

Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.

Randy Moss and T.O. on the same team....that wouldent be a disaster at all
Rayray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love T.O. on the Patriots. Maybe I'm crazy, but Moss/Owens/Welker catching passes from Brady makes me wet.
Old 01-15-2009, 01:18 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
I would love T.O. on the Patriots. Maybe I'm crazy, but Moss/Owens/Welker catching passes from Brady makes me wet.
I don't know if even Bill B. could keep TO in check
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 09:12 AM    (permalink
noromasionadom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I think Stephen is taking the team first approach to this, and Jerry just wants to win.
Can someone explain this to me? I am at a loss with this line of reasoning. Keeping TO is the antithesis of winning anything. What has TO won?

Jones problem is he thinks talent over comes all. HE IS WRONG. Many fans think Jones is right. They are wrong.

Stephen Jones is showing some common sense and saying "what good is TO's talent if nobody cares to work with him." Last I checked, you have 11 on the field at all times and you can't have guys with differing agendas calling out his teammates and coaches when things go wrong.

Problem in Dallas is their idiot coach and idiot GM kept feeding this guy's ego for two years after Parcells, making him a team captain and this year, as their reward for annointing him an unworthy leader, TO went off on his OC, QB and TE all because "he wants to win" yet it was eerily correlated with his poor production. May I point his first series of rants (on Garrett) started in a Stephen A interview AFTER they won in DC?????

Everytime someone mentions his flaws and the decline in production he throws everyone under the bus. But bad routes, bad hands, alligator arms and constantly calling attention to himself is not a good way to "motivate" teammates. Screaming and yelling at them pretending to be Ray Lewis only further worsens it because EVERYONE CAN SEE THREW THE CIRCUS ACT.

I am so sick of "The Player" and all thehorribly misguided folks who continue to step up and defend this guy.

It is like History was invented yesterday with him.

Last edited by noromasionadom : 01-15-2009 at 09:17 AM.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayray52 View Post
Randy Moss and T.O. on the same team....that wouldent be a disaster at all
haha no matter what way u pass, the other one complains about not getting the ball.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay come onnnn, T.O. complains about wanting to get the ball more.

Anthony Spencer gets in a fight drunk outside a resturant, Pac Man has been arrested double digit times I think, Tank Williams was involved with what drugs and guns? But no Owens is the problem with this team.

He hasn't been involved with drugs, guns, crimes, arrests, fights, skipping practices or meetings, ETC ETC ETC. Yeah hearing about him complaining gets damn old, but compare him to others and geez he seems alright to me.

Have you ever heard of him not being prepared or in top physical shape or missing mandatory team activities? No.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 09:50 AM    (permalink
noromasionadom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Okay come onnnn, T.O. complains about wanting to get the ball more.

Anthony Spencer gets in a fight drunk outside a resturant, Pac Man has been arrested double digit times I think, Tank Williams was involved with what drugs and guns? But no Owens is the problem with this team.

He hasn't been involved with drugs, guns, crimes, arrests, fights, skipping practices or meetings, ETC ETC ETC. Yeah hearing about him complaining gets damn old, but compare him to others and geez he seems alright to me.

Have you ever heard of him not being prepared or in top physical shape or missing mandatory team activities? No.
You can be a great teammate and yet be a total degenerate. Why folks confuse one's personal moral code & conduct with their ability to contribute to the team is beyond me. Great mobsters are great teammates even though bad people. Great CEOs are frequently hated by their ids and spouses for their ways. But hey, folks see what they want to see and disregard the rest.

Nevertheless, Football is about winning using a team concept, I am more interested in TO's interaction with his mates and coaches then whether he gets drunk or writes kiddie books.

Last edited by noromasionadom : 01-15-2009 at 09:59 AM.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:57 AM    (permalink
noromasionadom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
You know Al Davis is interested, he loves players with baggage.
I wonder if Dallas can get a 2nd and 5th from him for TO ..... much like ATL ripping him off for the washed out DeAngelo "fastest man" Hall.

Guys like TO and Hall play football because they can -- not because they want to. If they wanted to they would dedicate themselves to their craft and worry about that moreso than publicity. It would also show on the field in the form of less mistakes and more play making given their obvious athletic talent.

This (Dallas and Oakland) is what happens when you use PR releases and baseball cards stats in building a football roster.

Last edited by noromasionadom : 01-15-2009 at 10:00 AM.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Some people thought the same thing about TO, Roy Williams and Witten. TO simply won't get enough touches in NE to keep him happy. He'll become a bigger distraction and will slack off more on routes where he isn't the primary target.

TO simply isn't the elite WR that he once was. He's still very good, but he's not in the same class as Fitz or Andre Johnson.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:08 AM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
Some people thought the same thing about TO, Roy Williams and Witten. TO simply won't get enough touches in NE to keep him happy. He'll become a bigger distraction and will slack off more on routes where he isn't the primary target.

TO simply isn't the elite WR that he once was. He's still very good, but he's not in the same class as Fitz or Andre Johnson.
I really think he would fall in line with the Patriots for some reason. Also Roy Williams is not really good.
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:08 AM    (permalink
noromasionadom

TO has become Joey Galloway with less courage and worse hands
Old 01-15-2009, 10:13 AM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

T.O. would need to buy into the team first mentality of New England. If he could do that like Randy Moss did, then I would gladly accept him. However, I think that T.O. will still always put himself before the team. If Owens can ever mature and realize that if he wants to win a championship he will need to adopt a team first attitude. I personally like Owens as a players, as a teammate not so much. The guy has the talent, just needs to realize he needs to change his approach because his time to win a title is running short.

Plus as others have said Moss, Welker, and Owens would be unreal!:)

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:47 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TO in NE? Doubt it. Dallas O is sick when all the weapons are healthy & Romo doesn't turn the ball over too many time per game. That would change w/o TO. I love Roy Will, but he needs to show he's still a stud. Personally, I think he would prove that if the Boys were smart enough to ditch TO and give Roy the chance.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont want T.O to NE. He'd be booted after the first week of practice, however it'd be pretty funny to see Brady putting him in his place after he mouths off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TO is already threatened by Randy Moss as it is, he can't handle the fact that Randy has always been a clearly better player, and would never accept being the second option.... if that.

Moss might be the man, but Welker gets more throws his way, could TO handle that? Doubt it, he might not blow the team up, but he would mope around like a female.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Kurve
Veteran

Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

TO problem has never been that he hasnt worked hard on and off the field someone to still be good at his age shows that he does put the work in to keep his skills sharp on the field. What i think is a problem for him is his personality and mental issues i think the guy has one of the worst cases of narcissism i have seen in football the guys ego is so big he can not do whats best for the team even if it were to reduce his play time he is all about himself. They win a game but he gets upset and complains how he doesnt get enough catches, the next game they are loosing but he just catches a long td pass and you see him afterwards smiling and expressing how he is the best. Its not that he isnt a good player but the man doesnt have his head straight to ever think he thinks team and win before his stats and play time. I also think he has a hard time looking past that due to him always having problems with other players such has the quarterback who is supposed to be the leader of the team.

TO is so bad that even if he played Madden by him self he would get mad at himself for not throwing enough to TO.

Last edited by Kurve : 01-15-2009 at 11:58 AM.
Kurve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:52 AM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Cowboys cut Terrell Owens this offseason, he will count $680,000 more against their 2009 salary cap than if he were left on the roster.
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:22 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think TO is really the "cancer" everyone makes him out to be, but i do feel like if he was gone Tony could just go through his reads and find the open guys...Our offense is fine with Roy as a #1, Austin as a 2, and Crayton in the slot especially if we use both Witten and Bennett.

It could work with TO still here, but not with Wade and Garrett here, TO never seems to be happy, and you can tell Romo goes through some games trying to force balls his way, and Garrett probably gameplans to keep TO happy at times...I would be interested to see how this offense looked without him in the picture, but again I won't place all the blame on him, but the older he gets I just don't see the situation with him getting better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please excuse me if I'm ignorant, but isn't Terrell Owens's work ethic actually considered good? He's definitely a physical specimen who does take care of his body fairly well, which I do say in the straightest possible way.

Or are we talking about route running, hands, etc.? Sometimes you can't fix alligator arms or below-average hands, it's not always concentration issues. I do remember the Eagles (I believe) saying he slept in team meetings often, so maybe it is not worth mentioning.

It's a shame. We all want to see, as fans, players the caliber of Owens every Sunday. Though aging, he's still a lethal player. However he has a habit of dividing locker rooms if ESPN is to be believed. If Romo or Garrett (presuming he stays) can't work alongside him, then it is best for both parties to go their seperate ways.

But now, given Owens's history, it seems the Cowboys may have to cut him or at least apologize profusely. I don't think Owens, or for that matter anyone, would like to play for a franchise in which key front office memebrs want you cut because of your "attitude". This could lead to some riffs.

Another soap opera, ugh. First T.O., Vick, then Favre, now T.O. again.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 02:32 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd rather TJ.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 02:39 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradysKnee View Post
I'd rather TJ.
Wouldn't TJ be looking to be the main man after playing behind 85 for so long? And yes I realize New England is a great chance for a Super Bowl victory. Give me another reason.
Old 01-15-2009, 03:02 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076 View Post
Wouldn't TJ be looking to be the main man after playing behind 85 for so long? And yes I realize New England is a great chance for a Super Bowl victory. Give me another reason.
Catching passes from Tom Brady? Money?
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Catching passes from Tom Brady? Money?
GRRRRRR.. I left myself open for that.