Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-16-2009, 09:24 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Put TO on the NY Giants and they are playing this weekend.
Or give us a valid Z Wr. We had no X and a 35 year old Z wr, who has done alot for us, not clearly is running on empty. Hopefully we sign, trade or draft a valid X that can be groomed.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noromasionadom View Post
Yeah, OK, and what is the point? That Jerry Jones is not a very good GM? That a discussion on a blog is irrelevant to Mr Jones?

Hey, say what I will Mr Jones can do whatever he wants and so can TO. Both very wealthy grown men who care not a whit what you or I say.

These discussions are for our enjoyment, not their education.
Can he now? Interesting.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will say this...

I wouldn't be mad if TO was traded. Cutting him makes no sense. Ridiculous notion. Trading him for some kind of value is fine with me.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:18 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But it is very difficult to find a team willing to trade for him. If you would find a suitor, you wouldn't get the value you'd want or deserve for a player of his calibur. The Eagles were trying to trade him before we released him, and no one bit. I know it is a slightly different circumstance, but teams arent willing to give up big bucks and a high draft pick for a player who could potentially split the team.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
But it is very difficult to find a team willing to trade for him. If you would find a suitor, you wouldn't get the value you'd want or deserve for a player of his calibur. The Eagles were trying to trade him before we released him, and no one bit. I know it is a slightly different circumstance, but teams arent willing to give up big bucks and a high draft pick for a player who could potentially split the team.
But you guys did trade him... and that was when his stock was at an all time low. Eagles had no options. You weren't keeping him no matter the cost. Cowboys can keep him. Can play him. Can pay him.

...the Raiders are always an option. :D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:22 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
19 times sure does sound like a lot in one game. Makes me wonder if that's really true. What game was that? Anyone got the stats? What'd he end up with in that game?
I remember this one, too. I'm pretty sure it was a prime time game, so I think it was the game they lost to NYG. I don't know (or have the time to look atm) where to find the target stats, but he ended up w/5 for 36. But I definitely remember seeing him complaining and the stats were pretty skewed w/him having double digit targets.

TO is a PITA that always seems to put unnecessary stress on the team & coaches b/c he's always bitchin' about his touches.

I agree that there are far more factors involved w/Dallas crapping the bed, though.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote